Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 59504
-
01-27-22 22:42 #45959Senior Member

Posts: 48Jesus, man. Do yourself a favour and hit up a Latin "spa" in Norcross. $150 FS. Check the thread for Hispanic massage.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 22:30 #45958Senior Member

Posts: 39IRelax
Been reading this board for a long time, finally decided to pop my massage cherry and gave it a try.
I was hanging out at the Atlanta Battery, when is time to go I decided to google for a massage place and end up with IRelax. The place was nice and clean, a 40 y / o woman greeted me and took me to the room. I undressed and face down on the table. She came back and started the massage. The massage was very good, my shoulder felt great afterwards. On the flip I didn't know what to expect since is my first try. I slowly remove the towel and see if she will get the hint. She smile and touch the right area, asked if I want massage there. Of course I do. The handshake was good, I was allow to touch but I only do it over the cloth. Not sure if inside the shirt was allow as I didn't try. She clean me up, massage a little more and it was done. .6 + .5 and she was happy. Pretty good experience for a first timer. Will def give it another try when I'm in the area.
-
01-27-22 22:03 #45957Senior Member

Posts: 92CBJ Lilly's
Last time I was at Lilly's I opted for covered BJ only, was 180 total.
Originally Posted by Gothams1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:25 #45956Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- New Ownership
No more hit or miss at this place, the establishment has new owners with proven track records of quality service and experience.
-
01-27-22 20:32 #45955Senior Member

Posts: 386Yuki
I went there about 3 months ago. Got a Asian lady poor English think she said her name was Cindy. Mediocre massage at best there was teasing but on the flip only DIY. Gave a 5 dollar tip and she wasn't happy. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 20:07 #45954

Posts: 682Catching up
No. Amy never worked at Asian after the fall of Great Wall. And Amy / Anna are different women. Perhaps you're confused but no one who ever saw Amy would forget her.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:37 #45953

Posts: 682Closed
December 31.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:08 #45952Senior Member

Posts: 4061Haven't been to Yuki in years. It was a bad experience. Drew Grace (who owns / owned the place). Nice ass but that was it. In the end I had to DIY and clean myself up. I left no tip and she chased me outside asking for one. Wouldn't mind seeing the talent there now.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:56 #45951Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunny
Sunny on Winter Chapel was legit only when I visited last week. No appointment was needed; I just walked in. RM had two reviews saying FS was provided. I thought BS, but tried it out for myself. Good message, but absolutely no extras. Only one lady working at the time.
Originally Posted by NinjaMaynard89
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:50 #45950Banned Member

Posts: 13634Despite the bleeps (recovered), that was the number I called. No answer.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:25 #45949Senior Member

Posts: 25Yuki
Try this - 470xxxx529.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
She will reply on texts as well.
-
01-27-22 14:44 #45948Senior Member

Posts: 1180Yuki
So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:16 #45947Senior Member

Posts: 530Upgrades?
What are the available upgrades and mileage?
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:04 #45946Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:21 #45945Senior Member

Posts: 37Fair point
Fair Enough. I absolutely will. I'm just a little spooked by LE. Seems a lot of places have been getting hit.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





