Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9593

    Info

    Is there anyone available around four corners. I am staying near. Thanks for any info. I am from Cincinnati and would be glad to return the favor. Thanks TOP.

  2. #9592

    Girl next door inquire

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-door/43854527

    Think I've seen a review on her but don't remember.

    Will be in town Thursday and wanted to meet her.

    I don't trust girls that all the pics they post she doesn't smile not even once. Lmfao.

    But she is cute.

    Any info appreciated.

  3. #9591

    She is fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterTc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? She has good reviews on Erotic Monkey so I am thinking of booking a date. She is cute and small which I like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/62351389
    Hadn't seen her advertising lately so thanks for the heads up.

  4. #9590

    Search Function Works Wonders

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterTc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? She has good reviews on Erotic Monkey so I am thinking of booking a date. She is cute and small which I like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/62351389
    Erotic Monkey Reviews are mostly bogus or are filtered to remove negative reviews.

    Go to the Front Page of the USASG Orlando Forum and Click on "Search Forum" tab in the upper right-hand corner. Type "Mere" in the Search Box, hit search and look through all the results. If you can't find what you are looking for then come back and ask questions. She has been reviewed often.

    You'd be surprised how much info can be found by doing a simple search in the forum. You'd be even more surprised how many people don't even try to use the search function before asking quesions. By looking at the USASG reviews first (if any exist) you may not even want to pursue additional info.

    Grain 56.

  5. #9589

    Mere?

    Has anyone here seen her? She has good reviews on Erotic Monkey so I am thinking of booking a date. She is cute and small which I like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/62351389

  6. #9588

    100% Aya

    That is 100% her. I have seen her several times. She can seem to be over the top but is a damn good time. I only had good dreams with her with very few rules and never left disappointed.

    Aya used to advertise on LC but disappeared. I was always curious but never partook. I spotted this ad but the number is different and it has a lot of red flags that makes me think it's fake. In particular, the poor wording and the fact that all 33 activities are checked as available. Any ideas? Is this truly Aya?

  7. #9587
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a 813 number. I think its legit. Just call the number. If the person has a raspy smoker voice its her.
    Thats her.

  8. #9586

    Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    I thought her head game was below par, good intentions, but a bit all over the place. Decent lay though, nice lady.
    True she can be all over the place. But she takes direction well. Just got to tell her what works for you.

  9. #9585

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/476352669207

    Aya used to advertise on LC but disappeared. I was always curious but never partook. I spotted this ad but the number is different and it has a lot of red flags that makes me think it's fake. In particular, the poor wording and the fact that all 33 activities are checked as available. Any ideas? Is this truly Aya?
    Thanks to all who responded. Great info. I think I'm going to give her a shot. Literally.

  10. #9584

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Friday at her new apt in the Lake No Buena Vista area. Head game is still fire. Will suck out every drop.
    I thought her head game was below par, good intentions, but a bit all over the place. Decent lay though, nice lady.

  11. #9583

    Reccs for fellow monger visiting next week

    Orlando colleagues,

    I am coming in from NC area and am looking for some recommendations. I was hoping to get in with Avalon or Berlin but appears they are both on vacation. Looking for a similar experience (from reading I know there's no match). Also debating on whether my time is better spent at milk or king for a double. Mainly looking for a great CW session / PSE from a hot girl. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Please DM. Happy to repay the favor in NC or NYC.

    J.

  12. #9582

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once here wasn't bad but her peak was back in Tampa imo. Actually met her back in those Tampa days by accident had scheduled her gf but she couldn't come through so Aya took the appt.
    Saw her last Friday at her new apt in the Lake No Buena Vista area. Head game is still fire. Will suck out every drop.

  13. #9581
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why she disappeared, could be that one of her neighbors said something to mgmt. She stayed at a good location an apt near seaworld but didn't want her neighbors to see or hear you coming in but would answer the door nude sometimes LOL. She was good for headache but I choose not to go FS when I saw tissue stuck to her kitty. No smell just didn't do it for me there, she is down for cim or facial so good luck.
    Seen her once here wasn't bad but her peak was back in Tampa imo. Actually met her back in those Tampa days by accident had scheduled her gf but she couldn't come through so Aya took the appt.

  14. #9580

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/476352669207

    Aya used to advertise on LC but disappeared. I was always curious but never partook. I spotted this ad but the number is different and it has a lot of red flags that makes me think it's fake. In particular, the poor wording and the fact that all 33 activities are checked as available. Any ideas? Is this truly Aya?
    Not sure why she disappeared, could be that one of her neighbors said something to mgmt. She stayed at a good location an apt near seaworld but didn't want her neighbors to see or hear you coming in but would answer the door nude sometimes LOL. She was good for headache but I choose not to go FS when I saw tissue stuck to her kitty. No smell just didn't do it for me there, she is down for cim or facial so good luck.

  15. #9579

    Not Bianca

    I doubt Bianca has anything to do with that SC account anymore, someone else is using it. Just FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Bianca's snap she shared a new girl in town; Stephanie. Reached out to quote up on damage control, looking at hhr $$ and hr $$$ I asked if GFE and MSOG was included since we all know this group likes to skip the alphabet and clearly I got only a flat "no" so I do not plan on partaking. She is mid-20's with a full chest, big and wide behind.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...46eca7651c707d

    I got to say it is quite disappointing that these groups of girls coming from the islands are quoting so high on damage control and don't At least cover the beginning of the alphabet, not even a CBJ or LFK. When yet you could have a provider cover all the acronyms like the Brazilians (Or other latinas) on AS for$$ - $$.8 or AMPs for $$ or less for an hr and still get BBBJ, GFE, LFK or DFK, and etc. But the sad part is the providers like the job market the unemployed public have the power to ask for whatever THEY THINK THEY SHOULD get instead of what they actually deserve but guys or the government give them what they want and let them get away with it. Another note is that on the news and media reports thread there is an article that OF is lifting its bans so prepare for some providers to steer away and go back that route.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape