Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 12758
-
01-27-22 13:55 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 40She used to have a 813 number. I think its legit. Just call the number. If the person has a raspy smoker voice its her.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:44 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 133Aya
She real, fall asleep while giving head. Nasty sushi smell do not recommend.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:13 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 160Luckycharms
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/74191171
It's no secret that I really like more mature ladies, that being said this one caught my eye and I have not been able to find anything on her but I have her on my schedule for this weekend unless someone can steer me away from her.
-
01-27-22 12:09 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 158Aya on STG
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/476352669207
Aya used to advertise on LC but disappeared. I was always curious but never partook. I spotted this ad but the number is different and it has a lot of red flags that makes me think it's fake. In particular, the poor wording and the fact that all 33 activities are checked as available. Any ideas? Is this truly Aya?
-
01-25-22 09:24 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 96Are you sure?
I searched through the Tampa forum and your profile and couldn't find anything on this one, you sure about what you're saying?
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8136800728
-
01-25-22 09:15 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 246Is he legit
Just wondering if anyone has seen her if so how was the visit https://callescort.org/321-257-4504.
-
01-24-22 10:27 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 1670Siyh now is lexx
She changed her, go figure!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:59 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 600Re: Jewelz
Check the Ft. Lauderdale Forum for info on Jewelz. That's where she's from.
Originally Posted by Timy1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:52 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 1039I don't remember this one but if anyone can confirm that $50 BBBJ, that's a nice deal.
Sox.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:49 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 887Look in Daytona forum and search Hoosier.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:21 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 811Harla
I have not seen her in 10+ years. She is in her mid-seventies. On the face to much plastic! Back in the day, a very good provider!
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:05 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone
Has anyone seen this one recently?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/290259136061
-
01-23-22 11:49 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 1670This girl moved from altamonte to east colonial.
This girl is hot and BBBJ for $. 5! She has multiple ads but there is only 1 girl. The top one vivi is either her or the closest likeness.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73992695
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73997748
I don't know if it there are 2 girls or not, here are similar ads and moved at the same time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73992735
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73991601
-
01-23-22 10:15 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 255Check the tampa board out. He is correct about the raven and stacey names. She went by that when she started out in Tampa.
Originally Posted by Chiricuahua
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:01 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 96Bianca's Friend Stephanie
Saw on Bianca's snap she shared a new girl in town; Stephanie. Reached out to quote up on damage control, looking at hhr $$ and hr $$$ I asked if GFE and MSOG was included since we all know this group likes to skip the alphabet and clearly I got only a flat "no" so I do not plan on partaking. She is mid-20's with a full chest, big and wide behind.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...46eca7651c707d
I got to say it is quite disappointing that these groups of girls coming from the islands are quoting so high on damage control and don't At least cover the beginning of the alphabet, not even a CBJ or LFK. When yet you could have a provider cover all the acronyms like the Brazilians (Or other latinas) on AS for$$ - $$.8 or AMPs for $$ or less for an hr and still get BBBJ, GFE, LFK or DFK, and etc. But the sad part is the providers like the job market the unemployed public have the power to ask for whatever THEY THINK THEY SHOULD get instead of what they actually deserve but guys or the government give them what they want and let them get away with it. Another note is that on the news and media reports thread there is an article that OF is lifting its bans so prepare for some providers to steer away and go back that route. Some troubling times awaits us in this hobby. Just my. 02.
Kuro.











Reply With Quote





