Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1421

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by WangDang23  [View Original Post]
    When a girl on TNA has almost nothing but no-show reports and all red beans but is cute and provides great service if she ever shows, makes the following statement (in a nutshell):

    Acknowledges she has a terrible reputation, got off to a terrible start, etc. Then says she is raising her rates because now she is going to try to make an effort. WTF! Prove you can show up, build a decent rep, then raises rates if you see fit.

    This is the mentality of most 20 something year olds I have managed the past 5, or so, years. Them "Give me a big raise, then I'll show up to work. " Me: "Or you could just fuck off. Yeah. Just fuck off."

    Shit kills me.
    Way back when I managed kitchens and restaurants, you were expected to be ten minutes early. Period. No exceptions. There were always those willing to try little games--and they paid for it, not me and not my employer. If you were not ten minutes early, you were late and lost your shift altogether. The second time it happened, you were terminated. Don't make a fuck out of me, and don't make us nervous. Don't cause the staff and me more stress--but by all means, take an extra ten- or fifteen-minute break later on. Recover your time. But don't stress us out. We're under enough as it is.

    It wasn't my heroic idea. But it was trained into me. The real employees had only each other and no problems with it. If you had problems, you could call and explain them. We would always try to help work them out as long as we detected a sincere effort to help us in return. Rule One was never be late, and it went well beyond playing fair. It was the way things were done, so we could comply or get out.

    If I attempted that today, I'd be hauled into court by some sensitive soul who was "not comfortable" with a "hostile work environment". And the whimpering plaintiff would likely win, thus weakening the entire industry and its ability to provide service to its clients. Well, we never allowed ourselves to be weakened by the weak. We did proper work and with very good people.

    So keep right on fucking them right off, and make sure that includes weak "providers". That's the kind of management they need, and it's management we should all admire and emulate.

  2. #1420

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by WangDang23  [View Original Post]
    When a girl on TNA has almost nothing but no-show reports and all red beans but is cute and provides great service if she ever shows, makes the following statement (in a nutshell):

    Acknowledges she has a terrible reputation, got off to a terrible start, etc. Then says she is raising her rates because now she is going to try to make an effort. WTF! Prove you can show up, build a decent rep, then raises rates if you see fit.

    This is the mentality of most 20 something year olds I have managed the past 5, or so, years. Them "Give me a big raise, then I'll show up to work. " Me: "Or you could just fuck off. Yeah. Just fuck off."

    Shit kills me.
    All Faxxx, dum people.

  3. #1419

    Shit show raising prices

    When a girl on TNA has almost nothing but no-show reports and all red beans but is cute and provides great service if she ever shows, makes the following statement (in a nutshell):

    Acknowledges she has a terrible reputation, got off to a terrible start, etc. Then says she is raising her rates because now she is going to try to make an effort. WTF! Prove you can show up, build a decent rep, then raises rates if you see fit.

    This is the mentality of most 20 something year olds I have managed the past 5, or so, years. Them "Give me a big raise, then I'll show up to work. " Me: "Or you could just fuck off. Yeah. Just fuck off."

    Shit kills me.

  4. #1418

    TNA Reviews

    We all know the reviews there are useless and pointless. But what gets me is the skeezers always referring to it whenever that comes in question. "I have 100 5 star reviews on TNA". I'm like ***** if you only knew what that guy actually thought about you and your shitty service. Rant over.

    FYI I've been sticking with my regulars. I refuse to pay for shitty service and attitude. Maybe next yr.

  5. #1417

    I'm skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, hell of a first post from Mr. I'm not a white knight and hides behind an alt LOL.
    Originally Posted by Michael1967.

    Nothing worse than someone who pays for sex to have contempt for others that pay for sex.

    I'm a bit skeptical that this one-time poster is one of us. This poster could be a provider that's using the post to criticize guys on this site. Nothing is ever always as it seems.

  6. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Nothing worse than someone who pays for sex to have contempt for others that pay for sex.
    Yeah, hell of a first post from Mr. I'm not a white knight and hides behind an alt LOL.

  7. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Do you also lecture at court-mandated john schools?
    Nothing worse than someone who pays for sex to have contempt for others that pay for sex.

  8. #1414
    Do you also lecture at court-mandated john schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtzMagee  [View Original Post]
    I've always been amazed by the entitlement so many guys in this "hobby" have. They think that as long as they have the means to access it, they deserve any girl and their body and can say whatever they want about it hiding behind a username on a message board. The truth is, "disgusting" is a word that is used to describe most of you in one way or another. I ended up dating a girl I met through this (not dolcesempre), and ever since I have genuinely feel bad for what a lot of these girls have to go through. Like really bad, listening to the disgusting shit entitled men in their own gross bodies request of them. I'm not some white knight looking for attention. I spent several years fucking girls I found on this board and loved a lot of it. But you fuckers lack a lot of perspective. It's perspective that I think would get you a long ways with these girls if you could get off your high horse and see it. Sadly, most of you probably can't even see your own dicks.

  9. #1413

    I'm disappointed as a Niners fan, but want the Rams to win

    I'm a Niners and Warriors fan. But, I root for the NFC West to do well. I'm just glad the Patriots, Steelers, Chiefs and Buccaneers won't win the Super Bowl. I didn't think we'd even make the playoffs. We just ran into a better team, and on the road. I don't have anything bad to say about the Rams. I would have given up a Niners win today, if that ensured a Chiefs loss. I wouldn't be unhappy if the Bengals won, because Joe Burrow is cool. But, go Rams. Win it all.

    If I'm a Seahawks fan, I would hate the Bengals. I can remember a time around 1987 or so, when the Bengals beat the Seahawks in a playoff game, that kept the Seahawks from a Super Bowl, or at least the AFC title game.

    What's the buzz? Is Russell Wilson staying in Seattle?

    I know that a lot of Niner fans like to dump on Jimmy G, but while Trey Lance has potential, he's still young, and we're going to take a step back next season.

  10. #1412
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Now you can't post

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusAssus  [View Original Post]
    You morons are too stupid to tell I am not rex. I know I know that only proves I am rex right? I know you are rex but who am I?

    This is street troller updated; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, waah they don't write any cruise reports, wah he's not a rocket scientist, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone.

    What a bunch of hypocrite primadonnas acting all virtuous and sanctimonious like somehow the community will accept them and their mongering. Newsflash dipshits, they will only ever see you as a monger not some pillar of the community. The community is too stupid to see alot of the money goes back into the community one way or another. They need to be more tolerant and accepting of decriminalization of sex work and the empowerment of women it provides in line with their liberal politics instead of complaining. And it is pathetic for mongers to be groveling and acting all virtuous.

    So buckle up buttercup, and let's see more scantily clad ladies out there working that fucking stroll. It's a beautiful thing.
    And still none of the content is deleted. When you make a new user, I'll just merge it into this one.

    A2

  11. #1411

    BIggus Assus Daily Member Update Today?

    I'm kind of disappointed that there hasn't been a member update thread posted this morning. I was looking forward to this being a regular thing. You know, dependable like a bowel movement. It's still early, perhaps Assus will make an appearance soon and give all of us the much-needed update?

  12. #1410
    "Spaghetti-eating Wop Honky" still has me laughing. Thinking about that all evening. I don't know why that's so damn funny to me but it is. Truly one for the Rex Top-Ten list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    It is an amusing way to kill a few minutes during the day. LOL.

  13. #1409

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Oh, this is a group of people, I don't think it's one person, not that it matters. I think a few people from TNA got together and decided they were going to troll the board. You know, they don't like all the talk of the barebackin' and deal-makin' over here. Probably found-out that their favorite imaginary girlfriends, oh excuse me, providers, were charging them more to just hang-out and socialize with them than they were us guys over here who got full open sex for a cheaper rate. You know those beta males, they just get coocoo for coochie and have to get all competitive. Problem is they do it passive-aggressively.

    That's all this is. We might as well have fun with it. And honestly, I really do find some of it to be pretty damn funny.
    It is an amusing way to kill a few minutes during the day. LOL.

  14. #1408
    Oh, this is a group of people, I don't think it's one person, not that it matters. I think a few people from TNA got together and decided they were going to troll the board. You know, they don't like all the talk of the barebackin' and deal-makin' over here. Probably found-out that their favorite imaginary girlfriends, oh excuse me, providers, were charging them more to just hang-out and socialize with them than they were us guys over here who got full open sex for a cheaper rate. You know those beta males, they just get coocoo for coochie and have to get all competitive. Problem is they do it passive-aggressively.

    That's all this is. We might as well have fun with it. And honestly, I really do find some of it to be pretty damn funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    What have you contributed? Nothing. Fuck you and all your alts rex, troller has a right to *****. Unlike you he has actually provided the rest of us some actual intel here vs your bullshit.

  15. #1407
    LMFAO! That's the funniest one yet. Please, try and top that one.

    I don't know why, but that's damn funny.

    "Wop honky" LOL. Christ i'm dying over here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BartRons  [View Original Post]
    Fuck you Rodgazina you spaghetti-eating Wop Honky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape