Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4254
-
01-27-22 19:20 #1404Banned Member

Posts: 964Yup, and he's right, too, LOL.
Originally Posted by BiggusAssus
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:57 #1403Banned Member

Posts: 16I don't know this Rex but I am starting to like him
You morons are too stupid to tell I am not rex. I know I know that only proves I am rex right? I know you are rex but who am I?
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
This is street troller updated; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, waah they don't write any cruise reports, wah he's not a rocket scientist, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone.
What a bunch of hypocrite primadonnas acting all virtuous and sanctimonious like somehow the community will accept them and their mongering. Newsflash dipshits, they will only ever see you as a monger not some pillar of the community. The community is too stupid to see alot of the money goes back into the community one way or another. They need to be more tolerant and accepting of decriminalization of sex work and the empowerment of women it provides in line with their liberal politics instead of complaining. And it is pathetic for mongers to be groveling and acting all virtuous.
So buckle up buttercup, and let's see more scantily clad ladies out there working that fucking stroll. It's a beautiful thing.
-
01-27-22 17:08 #1402Banned Member

Posts: 964LMAO, paying a provider to get some is not "off-limits" to outsiders. That's ultimately what everyone is here for and nobody has any sort of control over your being able to do that. That you don't, or apparently can't, is weird. But I get that you may not be that cup of tea for a lot of providers, I can see that very clearly. In fact, I think we all can.
Too funny, though. I'm so endlessly entertained by all of this, LOL.
Originally Posted by DameBroadLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 14:17 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 826Popcorn time
It is indeed entertaining. It's like getting a monkey to do tricks for you. Good times.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:33 #1400Banned Member

Posts: 5More of what Street stroller, Rodzinga and Camhole remind me of
I got some other things these elitists remind me of:
Originally Posted by BiggusAssus
[View Original Post]
From the Archie Comics, there was a girl with orangey hair, I don't think she had a name, but in multiple occasions, she "brought it to Ronnie's attention, that Betty was snuggling with Archie." She was definitely a character that one loved to hate. These guys on this board, sound like that snitch girl, when they cry to the mods about posts.
In terms of the elitist attitude of Camhole, Street Troller, and Rodgazina, they remind me of these attractive trophy wives at an exclusive country club, who complain about a new female member, "because she isn't as rich as us, as sexy as us, as pretty as us, to deserve to hang out with us."
Or, like a clique at a school or church, "that's off limits to outsiders."
The elitist members of this board like Camhole and Lee Groinman, remind me of those shallow rich snobby kids in the 1987 movie Can't Buy Me Love. They made this "Our side of the cafeteria, and if you're not cool, you can't eat here" bullshit. At the end, Quint (the equivalent of Lee Groinman) tried to bully Kenneth, Ronald (the hero, like Biggis Asses) intervened. Others like Camhole and Camel Toe just stands around, can't face up to their friend that he just may be wrong, and basically acts like that tall buff rich blond guy in the movie.
I want you, and A2 and Admin12 to think about all of this, before you report this post, or make harsh comebacks. Take a look at yourselves in the mirror for a change.
-
01-27-22 13:01 #1399Banned Member

Posts: 964LOL, doesn't post cruise reports yet complains about not being "accepted" and that everyone here is elitist. I mean, sounds entirely reasonable, right?
But it looks as though we've identified the one among us who isn't a rocket scientist. But no matter, this just confirms that this handle is yet another Rex alt. Kind of funny, though. If nothing more you should just keep going for our entertainment. The mental unwinding of a man (at least I assume all of these alts are men) on an internet forum for pussy for hire is very much amusing. I mean, if you can't get any by hiring-out for it and need to shake your fists at those who can and do, that's a very interesting thing to watch, LMAO.
Originally Posted by BiggusAssus
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 10:01 #1398Banned Member

Posts: 5Fully agree
Fully agree.
Originally Posted by BiggusAssus
[View Original Post]
The way these men report and flag posts, they honestly sound like women who tattle, blab and gossip. They should question their own manliness, manhood, and turn in their male cards.
These whining tattletales sound like a bunch of women. Are they not at all ashamed of that?
-
01-27-22 08:06 #1397Regular Member

Posts: 1Here's your easy solution
I have a perfect solution. Problem solved.
Have A2 talk by private messages, with Street Troller, Lee Groinman, Michael1979, Camhole, Jimmy Six, and Camel Toe.
Make up a new thread, and call it "Seattle Music Scene," but that can Secretly really be your new private thread for rants, raves and stupid shit in Seattle.
I guarantee that this alt invader would never invade your "decoy thread. " He isn't smart enough figure it out.
Just agree to some name, that he would never look under. For example, he has never looked at Non Pros or Bikini Baristas. No way in hell, he's going to look up "Seattle Music Scene," or something like that.
This is worth a try.
-
01-27-22 01:46 #1396Banned Member

Posts: 16Says the biggest whiner and complainer on the board.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
This is street troller; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone, wah my porridge is too hot, wah my porridge is too cold.
-
01-27-22 01:32 #1395Banned Member

Posts: 5You do have to admit, you have a very elitist and exclusive vibe about you, regarding this board.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
People have to prove everything to you.
-
01-27-22 01:03 #1394Banned Member

Posts: 964Butt Hurt
I'm actually entertained by all of the "wah, nobody LIKES me" whining, LOL.
-
01-27-22 00:06 #1393Banned Member

Posts: 16[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
01-26-22 23:28 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 196Rex
You autistic fucking dipshit, find a new fucking hobby other than annoying the ever loving fuck out of actual mongers and wasting fucking bandwidth. Your alts are painfully obvious to spot, nobody is buying your gimmicks. Go suck start a fucking 10 gauge and do everyone here a motherfucking favor.
-
01-26-22 20:27 #1391Banned Member

Posts: 5Niq.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Niq.
Niq.
Niq.
-
01-26-22 20:25 #1390Banned Member

Posts: 5You're exactly right
You are absolutely right. There are a bunch of self-righteous trolls here, who pat each other on the back, and anyone who doesn't pat them all on the back, is shunned.
Originally Posted by BiggusAssus
[View Original Post]
To be accepted into this board, you have to acknowledge that these guys are King Studs, Kings of the world, are never wrong about anything:
Lee Groinman.
Jimmysix.
Toomgis.
Camhole.
Camel Tow.
Dirty Harry.
Harley Steve.
Butsit.
A2.
A12.
If you're not willing to kiss up to these guys, your days are numbered on this board.













Reply With Quote





