Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1405

    Fuck you

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You autistic fucking dipshit, find a new fucking hobby other than annoying the ever loving fuck out of actual mongers and wasting fucking bandwidth. Your alts are painfully obvious to spot, nobody is buying your gimmicks. Go suck start a fucking 10 gauge and do everyone here a motherfucking favor.
    Fuck you Rodgazina you spaghetti-eating Wop Honky.

  2. #1404
    Yup, and he's right, too, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusAssus  [View Original Post]
    This is street troller updated; its a rex alt, he's not a rocket scientist

  3. #1403

    I don't know this Rex but I am starting to like him

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You autistic fucking dipshit, find a new fucking hobby other than annoying the ever loving fuck out of actual mongers and wasting fucking bandwidth. Your alts are painfully obvious to spot, nobody is buying your gimmicks. Go suck start a fucking 10 gauge and do everyone here a motherfucking favor.
    You morons are too stupid to tell I am not rex. I know I know that only proves I am rex right? I know you are rex but who am I?

    This is street troller updated; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, waah they don't write any cruise reports, wah he's not a rocket scientist, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone.

    What a bunch of hypocrite primadonnas acting all virtuous and sanctimonious like somehow the community will accept them and their mongering. Newsflash dipshits, they will only ever see you as a monger not some pillar of the community. The community is too stupid to see alot of the money goes back into the community one way or another. They need to be more tolerant and accepting of decriminalization of sex work and the empowerment of women it provides in line with their liberal politics instead of complaining. And it is pathetic for mongers to be groveling and acting all virtuous.

    So buckle up buttercup, and let's see more scantily clad ladies out there working that fucking stroll. It's a beautiful thing.

  4. #1402
    LMAO, paying a provider to get some is not "off-limits" to outsiders. That's ultimately what everyone is here for and nobody has any sort of control over your being able to do that. That you don't, or apparently can't, is weird. But I get that you may not be that cup of tea for a lot of providers, I can see that very clearly. In fact, I think we all can.

    Too funny, though. I'm so endlessly entertained by all of this, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DameBroadLover  [View Original Post]
    like a clique at a school or church, "that's off limits to outsiders."

  5. #1401

    Popcorn time

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    LOL, doesn't post cruise reports yet complains about not being "accepted" and that everyone here is elitist. I mean, sounds entirely reasonable, right?

    But it looks as though we've identified the one among us who isn't a rocket scientist. But no matter, this just confirms that this handle is yet another Rex alt. Kind of funny, though. If nothing more you should just keep going for our entertainment. The mental unwinding of a man (at least I assume all of these alts are men) on an internet forum for pussy for hire is very much amusing. I mean, if you can't get any by hiring-out for it and need to shake your fists at those who can and do, that's a very interesting thing to watch, LMAO.
    It is indeed entertaining. It's like getting a monkey to do tricks for you. Good times.

  6. #1400

    More of what Street stroller, Rodzinga and Camhole remind me of

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusAssus  [View Original Post]
    Says the biggest whiner and complainer on the board.

    This is street troller; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone, wah my porridge is too hot, wah my porridge is too cold.
    I got some other things these elitists remind me of:

    From the Archie Comics, there was a girl with orangey hair, I don't think she had a name, but in multiple occasions, she "brought it to Ronnie's attention, that Betty was snuggling with Archie." She was definitely a character that one loved to hate. These guys on this board, sound like that snitch girl, when they cry to the mods about posts.

    In terms of the elitist attitude of Camhole, Street Troller, and Rodgazina, they remind me of these attractive trophy wives at an exclusive country club, who complain about a new female member, "because she isn't as rich as us, as sexy as us, as pretty as us, to deserve to hang out with us."

    Or, like a clique at a school or church, "that's off limits to outsiders."

    The elitist members of this board like Camhole and Lee Groinman, remind me of those shallow rich snobby kids in the 1987 movie Can't Buy Me Love. They made this "Our side of the cafeteria, and if you're not cool, you can't eat here" bullshit. At the end, Quint (the equivalent of Lee Groinman) tried to bully Kenneth, Ronald (the hero, like Biggis Asses) intervened. Others like Camhole and Camel Toe just stands around, can't face up to their friend that he just may be wrong, and basically acts like that tall buff rich blond guy in the movie.

    I want you, and A2 and Admin12 to think about all of this, before you report this post, or make harsh comebacks. Take a look at yourselves in the mirror for a change.

  7. #1399
    LOL, doesn't post cruise reports yet complains about not being "accepted" and that everyone here is elitist. I mean, sounds entirely reasonable, right?

    But it looks as though we've identified the one among us who isn't a rocket scientist. But no matter, this just confirms that this handle is yet another Rex alt. Kind of funny, though. If nothing more you should just keep going for our entertainment. The mental unwinding of a man (at least I assume all of these alts are men) on an internet forum for pussy for hire is very much amusing. I mean, if you can't get any by hiring-out for it and need to shake your fists at those who can and do, that's a very interesting thing to watch, LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusAssus  [View Original Post]
    Says the biggest whiner and complainer on the board.

    This is street troller; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone, wah my porridge is too hot, wah my porridge is too cold.

  8. #1398

    Fully agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusAssus  [View Original Post]
    Says the biggest whiner and complainer on the board.

    This is street troller; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone, wah my porridge is too hot, wah my porridge is too cold.
    Fully agree.

    The way these men report and flag posts, they honestly sound like women who tattle, blab and gossip. They should question their own manliness, manhood, and turn in their male cards.

    These whining tattletales sound like a bunch of women. Are they not at all ashamed of that?

  9. #1397

    Here's your easy solution

    I have a perfect solution. Problem solved.

    Have A2 talk by private messages, with Street Troller, Lee Groinman, Michael1979, Camhole, Jimmy Six, and Camel Toe.

    Make up a new thread, and call it "Seattle Music Scene," but that can Secretly really be your new private thread for rants, raves and stupid shit in Seattle.

    I guarantee that this alt invader would never invade your "decoy thread. " He isn't smart enough figure it out.

    Just agree to some name, that he would never look under. For example, he has never looked at Non Pros or Bikini Baristas. No way in hell, he's going to look up "Seattle Music Scene," or something like that.

    This is worth a try.

  10. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually entertained by all of the "wah, nobody LIKES me" whining, LOL.
    Says the biggest whiner and complainer on the board.

    This is street troller; Wah its a rex alt, wah ignore report and block them, wah providers services, wah the street scene is so baaad, wah providers dressing too provocative, wah police not doing enough about it, wah prices too high, wah I can't bareback everyone, wah my porridge is too hot, wah my porridge is too cold.

  11. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually entertained by all of the "wah, nobody LIKES me" whining, LOL.
    You do have to admit, you have a very elitist and exclusive vibe about you, regarding this board.

    People have to prove everything to you.

  12. #1394

    Butt Hurt

    I'm actually entertained by all of the "wah, nobody LIKES me" whining, LOL.

  13. #1393
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  14. #1392

    Rex

    You autistic fucking dipshit, find a new fucking hobby other than annoying the ever loving fuck out of actual mongers and wasting fucking bandwidth. Your alts are painfully obvious to spot, nobody is buying your gimmicks. Go suck start a fucking 10 gauge and do everyone here a motherfucking favor.

  15. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    He must be a member of Styx, because he has Too Much Time on His Hands.

    Seriously, I couldn't imagine a life where I spent everyday purposely trying to annoy people.
    Niq.

    Niq.

    Niq.

    Niq.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape