Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45961

    Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    What are the available upgrades and mileage?
    Not sure what's on the menu with everyone there but YMMV.

    Also: smart providers are NOT going to discuss specific menu items via text when a horny monger inquires. Do you think they want to leave a paper trail for LE?

  2. #45960

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
    Like most places the good time varies by provider, her mood, your attitude and size of tip. I tip very well when the vibe is right and Shannon gives good vibe.

  3. #45959
    Quote Originally Posted by ReffingMan94  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was at Lilly's I opted for covered BJ only, was 180 total.
    Jesus, man. Do yourself a favour and hit up a Latin "spa" in Norcross. $150 FS. Check the thread for Hispanic massage.

  4. #45958

    IRelax

    Been reading this board for a long time, finally decided to pop my massage cherry and gave it a try.

    I was hanging out at the Atlanta Battery, when is time to go I decided to google for a massage place and end up with IRelax. The place was nice and clean, a 40 y / o woman greeted me and took me to the room. I undressed and face down on the table. She came back and started the massage. The massage was very good, my shoulder felt great afterwards. On the flip I didn't know what to expect since is my first try. I slowly remove the towel and see if she will get the hint. She smile and touch the right area, asked if I want massage there. Of course I do. The handshake was good, I was allow to touch but I only do it over the cloth. Not sure if inside the shirt was allow as I didn't try. She clean me up, massage a little more and it was done. .6 + .5 and she was happy. Pretty good experience for a first timer. Will def give it another try when I'm in the area.

  5. #45957

    CBJ Lilly's

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothams1911  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Is Lilly's $280 even if you don't want FS? I'm not sure if I'm interested in that, but I don't want to pay that much for a HE or CBJ. Thanks in advance!
    Last time I was at Lilly's I opted for covered BJ only, was 180 total.

  6. #45956

    Katy Massage- New Ownership

    No more hit or miss at this place, the establishment has new owners with proven track records of quality service and experience.

  7. #45955

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
    I went there about 3 months ago. Got a Asian lady poor English think she said her name was Cindy. Mediocre massage at best there was teasing but on the flip only DIY. Gave a 5 dollar tip and she wasn't happy. No repeat for me.

  8. #45954

    Catching up

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Amy / Anna from Great Wall ended up? Someone mentioned she went to Asian Wellness massage. And I saw her there last year before they moved across the street. Thank you to whoever mentioned that on the board. Unable to find her since. She provided a great experience!
    No. Amy never worked at Asian after the fall of Great Wall. And Amy / Anna are different women. Perhaps you're confused but no one who ever saw Amy would forget her.

  9. #45953

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Is J Massage closed now? I've rolled by 3 times and they've been closed each time. It's mainly been on Sunday nights maybe they just close early now?
    December 31.

  10. #45952
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
    Haven't been to Yuki in years. It was a bad experience. Drew Grace (who owns / owned the place). Nice ass but that was it. In the end I had to DIY and clean myself up. I left no tip and she chased me outside asking for one. Wouldn't mind seeing the talent there now.

  11. #45951

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaynard89  [View Original Post]
    Sunny on Winter Chapel is appointment only? This is a legit shop only.
    Sunny on Winter Chapel was legit only when I visited last week. No appointment was needed; I just walked in. RM had two reviews saying FS was provided. I thought BS, but tried it out for myself. Good message, but absolutely no extras. Only one lady working at the time.

  12. #45950
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    Try this - 470xxxx529.

    She will reply on texts as well.
    Despite the bleeps (recovered), that was the number I called. No answer.

  13. #45949

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling but nobody answered.
    Try this - 470xxxx529.

    She will reply on texts as well.

  14. #45948

    Yuki

    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.

  15. #45947

    Upgrades?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.
    What are the available upgrades and mileage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape