Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 338 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2998

    Bendy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998  [View Original Post]
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?
    I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".

    I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.

    The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.

  2. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her a while back as well:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.

    And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.

    However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.

    Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?

  3. #2996

    BendyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    That's some amazing Dead-Threading you did there!

    I saw her just before she moved from Summerland (near Santa Barbara. She takes the holistic naturalpathy stuff seriously. Her tongue was stained black when I saw her, and she spent too much time "analyzing" my health. If only she was as passionate about passion as she is about homeopathic cures.
    I wrote about her a while back as well:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.

    And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.

    However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.

    Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.

  4. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnintoolx  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to break it to you but you can see her for 160-200 HHR on Hx.

    She's been around for a few years. .
    Yea I think I saw her for $180/ hhr back in the day on HX.

  5. #2994
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Your not a little anything new man

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.
    I beg to differ. She is pretty nasty. Think about this. Would you ever buy her a meal on a date?

  6. #2993
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.
    The guy who does my taxes has an office in her suite.

  7. #2992

    Nathalie

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Westside massage is officially gone.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/267792

    This one looks like maybe she was hit by a land rover. She has these rock hard fake tits with nipples that look like a hunter masterpiece.

    OMG.
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.

  8. #2991
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spotify

    In case my review in young hot Asians with fake pictures forum does not make it, Ashley at 2 pop dot net is the ugliest person I have ever fucked. That is saying quite a bit. The pictures are not real.

  9. #2990
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The king is dead

    Westside massage is officially gone.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/267792

    This one looks like maybe she was hit by a land rover. She has these rock hard fake tits with nipples that look like a hunter masterpiece.

    OMG.

  10. #2989
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spider webs

    Quote Originally Posted by CulverCity95  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty much out of the game over here in West LA. 220 for a FJ, 350 for a rushed 40 min long rub and tug. All the girls over here are so fucking lazy and charge way too much. Just started going downhill in 2019 and COVID really pushed it over the edge.
    You are right sport. The westside 15 years ago was handjob fucken paradise. Leslie and zuliya at the pearl pad, indies off Craigslist, travelling broads on backpage, even girls staying at hotels and motels all around Santa Monica and those shitty motels on Lincoln and Venice. I had the nastiest case of begbugs after a landmark one hour dickwork treatment with this fat chick and her insanely hot girlfriend, all in for like 250 I think, in that Lincoln inn.

    Well the rates for staying in the hotels are too high, and the reviews of what guys expect to do on the Asian forums (we did a preview BJ in the shower, then to the bed where I pounded her pussy like I was working on the road crew digging the hole for a subway extension for 45 minutes, I nutted in her mouth, we relaxed for 35 seconds and then I did round two. Who the fuck are these guys? Makes it appear that the demand for a nice quiet handjob is nonexistent.

    And yeah, it is a disaster on the westside and the only semi-predictable option is temple of delusional sex workers, aka temple of bliss.

  11. #2988

    I'm done with West LA

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I work near Venice. The Vons is close by. I just can't pay 220 for a footjob. That is beneath me.
    I'm pretty much out of the game over here in West LA. 220 for a FJ, 350 for a rushed 40 min long rub and tug. All the girls over here are so fucking lazy and charge way too much. Just started going downhill in 2019 and COVID really pushed it over the edge.

  12. #2987

    BendyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wokanwoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times throughout the years (from Venice to La Conchita) and I'll just throw my two cents here. Her rates are high but over my decade long mongering career she is the only provider who has ever given me money back because we didn't use up all of our scheduled time. Treat her right and she'll do the same.
    That's some amazing Dead-Threading you did there!

    I saw her just before she moved from Summerland (near Santa Barbara. She takes the holistic naturalpathy stuff seriously. Her tongue was stained black when I saw her, and she spent too much time "analyzing" my health. If only she was as passionate about passion as she is about homeopathic cures.

  13. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow FIV?
    No FIV. Outside only.

  14. #2985

    Cherish

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherish this afternoon. Young (early 20's) light skinned African American girl with a cute face and hot as hell body. The pics are definitely her. Works out of a somewhat rundown motel in Bellflower right off the 91.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cherish/33029592

    She had me call when I got off the freeway, then she told me which motel to go to. When I arrived I texted her and she replied back with the room number. Knocked and she opened the door wearing a skimpy string bikini. Told me to get comfortable and she took her top off, revealing her perfect little B's. I sat down on the side of the bed and she let me sick her tits while she stroked me to get me good and hard. After a couple minutes she laid me down, put on a cover, and did a long BJ with deep throating. It was hot to watch, but honestly I didn't feel much through the cover. I played with her hot body while she was sucking. She wouldn't let me insert any fingers but I could touch wherever I wanted. After a few minutes she asked what position I wanted. I said missionary and we did just that until I blew. She wouldn't allow any kissing of her face but neck and shoulders were fine. Finished, cleaned up, and left. For a half hr it was 1. 6.

    Overall, a decent experience with a gorgeous young black girl. She was pretty much all business though. No kissing, no GFE.
    Does she allow FIV?

  15. #2984
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Planter fascia

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her a while back when she was 180 and in downtown. Now price has gone up and she's in Venice. Massage was actually pretty nice and the fj was surprisingly good. Not really a feet person but I enjoyed it. I would have repeated if her prices didn't go up and move to venice.
    I work near Venice. The Vons is close by. I just can't pay 220 for a footjob. That is beneath me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape