Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 339 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3005

    Agency incall help

    Only have experience with K Agencies back home in Vegas. Looking for something similar here in Los Angeles. Any help is appreciated.

    J Bagger.

  2. #3004
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Way back

    https://www.thatmall.com/linsey/

    Holy shit, I do believe I finally saw this one in like 2016? She was obese, had a fat dog she carried around, and jackhammered my dick so much I protested and asked her to slow down. She said, I do this I know what I am doing.

  3. #3003

    Ms. Bella QOD

    Hey boys,

    Interested in Ms. Bella from QOD, anyone give her a try yet? I haven't seen any of the QOD girls yet either, any wise words there?

  4. #3002
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fatty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".

    I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.

    The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.
    In the words of senator geary, I really have a problem with her and her whole fucken family.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nica/Bendygirl

    Anyone who brags about being boosted is a total cuck. I got vaxxed due to insane pressure from my vons coworkers. Now that everyone I know who is boosted has the coof and I do not (and I have fucked some really ugly asians as of late), I am not getting boosted. I really do not need to have my immunity reduced to catch this bioweapon.

    Furthermore her "only over age 35 guys" is code for guys who cannot fuck like me with a 10 inch maglite. She wants old farts who will throne sniff her for 700. Dude, for 200 the other day I had the girl blow and suck me for 30 minutes, and I fucken timed it. For 700 she would work as hard as our president.

    Her advertising in santa monica with an address in hermosa beach is particularly vexing to me. Hermosa beach is about as far from sa mo as you can get.

    And 96 reviews? Come on. At 700 dollars, just the reviewers alone have sent her 70 k. The only other pig putting up those kind of numbers is jenny in the valley, who I actually believe. That gross piece of shit has 1000 reviews by 300 dollars. Her nasty pussy has made her 300 k.

  5. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohakahuna  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone out there have anything on Kelani K. doings in the LA area?.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/KelaniKawano

  6. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her a while back when she was 180 and in downtown. Now price has gone up and she's in Venice. Massage was actually pretty nice and the fj was surprisingly good. Not really a feet person but I enjoyed it. I would have repeated if her prices didn't go up and move to venice.
    She's sweet but a little aloof. Not much, it's mostly the overall experience doesn't feel very sexual. The foot job. Well, it got me to come, so if that's the goal, you're good and it's probably worth experiencing once. But, it feels distant and not very sexual to be honest.

  7. #2999

    Kelani K. in Los Angeles

    Does anyone out there have anything on Kelani K. doings in the LA area?.

  8. #2998

    Bendy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998  [View Original Post]
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?
    I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".

    I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.

    The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.

  9. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her a while back as well:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.

    And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.

    However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.

    Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.
    What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?

  10. #2996

    BendyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    That's some amazing Dead-Threading you did there!

    I saw her just before she moved from Summerland (near Santa Barbara. She takes the holistic naturalpathy stuff seriously. Her tongue was stained black when I saw her, and she spent too much time "analyzing" my health. If only she was as passionate about passion as she is about homeopathic cures.
    I wrote about her a while back as well:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.

    And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.

    However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.

    Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.

  11. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnintoolx  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to break it to you but you can see her for 160-200 HHR on Hx.

    She's been around for a few years. .
    Yea I think I saw her for $180/ hhr back in the day on HX.

  12. #2994
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Your not a little anything new man

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.
    I beg to differ. She is pretty nasty. Think about this. Would you ever buy her a meal on a date?

  13. #2993
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.
    The guy who does my taxes has an office in her suite.

  14. #2992

    Nathalie

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Westside massage is officially gone.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/267792

    This one looks like maybe she was hit by a land rover. She has these rock hard fake tits with nipples that look like a hunter masterpiece.

    OMG.
    She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.

  15. #2991
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spotify

    In case my review in young hot Asians with fake pictures forum does not make it, Ashley at 2 pop dot net is the ugliest person I have ever fucked. That is saying quite a bit. The pictures are not real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape