Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5068
-
02-03-22 18:11 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 247Bendy Girl
I specifically asked them if it was removed at the request of the provider, of if for some other reason and they said "We do not give out his information".
Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998
[View Original Post]
I interpreted "proceed with caution" as they learned something bad about this provider, and did not want her associated with their platform anymore. Again, that is my opinion, and not to be taken as fact.
The fact is, they did not want to tell me why they took her off of TER.
-
02-03-22 15:50 #2997Regular Member

Posts: 7What do they meant with proceed with caution? That they could retaliate because of the bad review? Blackmail?
Originally Posted by Redhotmailer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 14:52 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 247BendyGirl
I wrote about her a while back as well:
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=bendy#post5257559.
And also did a pretty detailed review of her on TER. Since then, one other person reviewed her on TER with similar comments.
However, I noticed back in December that her profile was take down off of TER. When I asked why, I was told, "The provider is delisted and as always with providers that are delisted, we advise to proceed with caution." Read into that what you will.
Personally, I would pass. There are better experiences out there.
-
02-02-22 17:39 #2995Regular Member

Posts: 3Yea I think I saw her for $180/ hhr back in the day on HX.
Originally Posted by Xnintoolx
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:18 #2994Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Your not a little anything new man
I beg to differ. She is pretty nasty. Think about this. Would you ever buy her a meal on a date?
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:39 #2993Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Taxes
The guy who does my taxes has an office in her suite.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:23 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 142Nathalie
She isn't that bad, she isn't the hottest but she isn't that hideous. I liked her rock hard huge tits and She is a bit older, I thought she was Russian from her pics but she's a Latina. Massage wasn't the best but oh well then I asked her to slide against my cock for p2 p and she hopped on! No extra needed! I slipped inside of her a couple times and she didn't complain, I didn't ask if she offers FS for extra but I think it's an option. Location was weird office type thing in Santa Monica.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:28 #2991Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Spotify
In case my review in young hot Asians with fake pictures forum does not make it, Ashley at 2 pop dot net is the ugliest person I have ever fucked. That is saying quite a bit. The pictures are not real.
-
01-31-22 12:17 #2990Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The king is dead
Westside massage is officially gone.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/267792
This one looks like maybe she was hit by a land rover. She has these rock hard fake tits with nipples that look like a hunter masterpiece.
OMG.
-
01-27-22 22:58 #2989Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Spider webs
You are right sport. The westside 15 years ago was handjob fucken paradise. Leslie and zuliya at the pearl pad, indies off Craigslist, travelling broads on backpage, even girls staying at hotels and motels all around Santa Monica and those shitty motels on Lincoln and Venice. I had the nastiest case of begbugs after a landmark one hour dickwork treatment with this fat chick and her insanely hot girlfriend, all in for like 250 I think, in that Lincoln inn.
Originally Posted by CulverCity95
[View Original Post]
Well the rates for staying in the hotels are too high, and the reviews of what guys expect to do on the Asian forums (we did a preview BJ in the shower, then to the bed where I pounded her pussy like I was working on the road crew digging the hole for a subway extension for 45 minutes, I nutted in her mouth, we relaxed for 35 seconds and then I did round two. Who the fuck are these guys? Makes it appear that the demand for a nice quiet handjob is nonexistent.
And yeah, it is a disaster on the westside and the only semi-predictable option is temple of delusional sex workers, aka temple of bliss.
-
01-27-22 12:35 #2988Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm done with West LA
I'm pretty much out of the game over here in West LA. 220 for a FJ, 350 for a rushed 40 min long rub and tug. All the girls over here are so fucking lazy and charge way too much. Just started going downhill in 2019 and COVID really pushed it over the edge.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 20:43 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 151BendyGirl
That's some amazing Dead-Threading you did there!
Originally Posted by Wokanwoll
[View Original Post]
I saw her just before she moved from Summerland (near Santa Barbara. She takes the holistic naturalpathy stuff seriously. Her tongue was stained black when I saw her, and she spent too much time "analyzing" my health. If only she was as passionate about passion as she is about homeopathic cures.
-
01-26-22 08:40 #2986Banned Member

Posts: 725No FIV. Outside only.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 07:15 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 2015Cherish
Does she allow FIV?
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 16:51 #2984Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Planter fascia
I work near Venice. The Vons is close by. I just can't pay 220 for a footjob. That is beneath me.
Originally Posted by Hahasupz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




