Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 1243 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a few times. She was sweet, nice small breasts, and sexy ass. Incall was safe, I felt safe, and very clean. She seemed to enjoy the DAYT, BBBJ was good, and covered doggie. Not sure about the rest of the menu but she was one and done for me. As usual YMMV.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/621009155981
    Meeting her today and will give a report.

  2. #14586
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy63  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 or 5 years ago. I thought she was old then. Very mechanical and everything covered. Kind of rushed too from what I remember. I didn't repeat then and definitely wouldn't at what she's asking now.
    Her photos are about 15 years out of date.

  3. #14585

    Jodi Never left

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reports on Jodi. Including some mixed by me. However she will fuck your eyeballs out. Saw her again and she is a non-stop fuck. Used full hour. Popped twice. And while I was done she wanted more. Fucked her every which way. But favorite is pounding her pussy hard with stomach on pillow and ass up in the air! The bed was soaked.

    So Jodi's back! Saw some messages that she had some issues. She did say she skipped out and ghosted two guys that ripped her in forum. Wasn't feeling well.

    Anyway. If you like pounding milfs as hard and as long as you can. Connect with Jodi. Senior members can PM me for digits. She said been very quite for her lately and wants to play (fuck) more!
    I've been seeing her every week for a long time. She does have some haters. But she also has a great following. She is my go to. Fresh and ready to rock my world.

  4. #14584

    Spades

    Finally got to see her again her regulars were keeping her busy. As always meet me at the door looking like a dream, fresh showered, The nighty she had on made me get a boner as soon as I saw her. I went for the hour but after 45 minutes I was wore out. Set and talked like old friends way past the hour. Can't wait to repeat She's back in school in the morning and setting up appointment only until 3 I think. She said if you have her number give her a call, said she thinking about advertising again but would prefer her regulars to call. She has been my first choice for almost two years with service like she gives me why go anywhere else. In two years not one time have I every had any issues and always left Happy!

  5. #14583

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u
    I saw her 4 or 5 years ago. I thought she was old then. Very mechanical and everything covered. Kind of rushed too from what I remember. I didn't repeat then and definitely wouldn't at what she's asking now.

  6. #14582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Monique

    I saw here before Covid and before she got busted at a house in Troy. She was very good to me and I would have repeated but there have been reviews that she no longer provides GFE FS, so I don't know if that is for everyone or just at her discretion? YMMV with a lot of these gags.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u

  7. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u
    Saw her twice around 10 years ago. She's a good time, or at least was then, but now she's older and less attractive, but has higher rates than she did then. Most girls up their rates on Tryst and will cut them significantly if you tell them that's too high. I called Monique a while back and she wouldn't budge from that absurdly high rate, so I will most likely never be seeing her a third time.

  8. #14580

    Jodi Back!

    Lots of reports on Jodi. Including some mixed by me. However she will fuck your eyeballs out. Saw her again and she is a non-stop fuck. Used full hour. Popped twice. And while I was done she wanted more. Fucked her every which way. But favorite is pounding her pussy hard with stomach on pillow and ass up in the air! The bed was soaked.

    So Jodi's back! Saw some messages that she had some issues. She did say she skipped out and ghosted two guys that ripped her in forum. Wasn't feeling well.

    Anyway. If you like pounding milfs as hard and as long as you can. Connect with Jodi. Senior members can PM me for digits. She said been very quite for her lately and wants to play (fuck) more!

  9. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Monique? I dreamed about her several years ago and I wonder if she is still the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u#rates..
    Does anyone have a report on this one.

  10. #14578

    Moniquexxxx

    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u

  11. #14577

    Haylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I had several dates with her more than a year ago when she was at the cheap no tell on Poe. I never had any problems but service went from just OK to bad. Smokey, dirty room, had a dog sometimes and not that fresh. Stay safe.
    Saw her a few days ago at a notel in Franklin. It was daytime when the pickings are slim so had no better option. Her room was very smoky and, yes, there was a dog in the bathroom. Her pictures make her look attractive but in person she's not. Lots of fat and not well kept. And not sure what she was on but she was kinda dazed and confused. Didn't want to get fully naked. Might not have realized that's what she's supposed to do. BBBJ was available, and BB everything else if you're small head talks you into it. Wanted 100/ hhr but took 80.

    I won't be repeating.

  12. #14576

    Hmmmm CaramelBabbiiee

    Quote Originally Posted by SkalTura  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the thumbnail, the ad seems to have disappeared already. Following, this could be fun if not TGTBT.
    Apparently she's the real deal.

    Not sure why yesterday's URL was deleted, but she posted another ad on STG earlier today. Found it by searching "College Girl" in the Dayton forum.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/905040337655

    Stay safe!

  13. #14575

    College Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyDaHun  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad in STG and it definitely sparked my interest. May be just TGTBT, but may also be a genuine newbie starting out or just finally found STG. Looks like she offers a limited menu of massage & oral and she quoted me 1. 55 for hr. Does anyone have any other information about College Girl?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/882364468846
    Thank you for the thumbnail, the ad seems to have disappeared already. Following, this could be fun if not TGTBT.

  14. #14574

    Thinking with other head.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed out.


    She's tall and drug skinny, cute. But oh well.

    Stay safe.
    Might be the plaid but damn that's a good look.

  15. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Had a hhr with this one yesterday. I tried to meet her Friday but she wasn't available until too late. So I told her I would check with her yesterday. We texted back and forth throughout the day but finally made an appointment and I was on the way. Originally we were going to meet at a hotel in Englewood but she said her roommate was gone so we met at her apartment. It saved me another 10 minutes travel time. She was dropped off and when I pulled up and I went to the door and she let me in. She is the girl in the pics. Tall spinner. We talked for a few and she led me to the bedroom. We got comfortable and she started with BBBJ. Her ad states she has a "bomb ass head game" and I have to agree. Best head I've had in a long time. She DTs and pays attention to the boys too. DATY was very tasty and she responded very well. I would say her menu is pretty open. I ended up finishing CIM. There was a post about her teeth but they were fine. I see she has already raised her rates for the QV and hr but she was definitely worth the hhr. I will need more time to explore my fetishes but she seemed ready and able to oblige. I will repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/564001748147
    I must have missed out.

    Gave me an address close to Dayton Children's, and was parked outside with her male driver when she went in the house to "get ready".

    I wasn't going to hang out with her driver on the street, or chancing her driver knocking on the door later either.

    She's tall and drug skinny, cute. But oh well.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape