Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 615
-
03-13-22 12:17 #345Senior Member

Posts: 69Biddeford
I generally don't go for the advertised commercial company. I prefer going the sugar daddy route, but my regular SB was unavailable one day and I had an itch that needed to be scratched. I cruised stg and found this one in Biddeford. I texted her and she immediately texted back. She was available for an incall. Her place was relatively clean. She looks a little older than her profile suggests, but she was not unattractive. She appeared to be a drug user, but she was not in a rush. She is definitely willing to do everything bare, if that's what you're into. We started with BBBJ. And she was pretty good at it. I told her I wanted to fuck and she took her clothes off and got in the doggy position. She does have a pretty nice body, and she was tight. I was only looking for a dump and run and that is what I did. I will repeat if I am desperately in need again.
Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 15:21 #344Senior Member

Posts: 64Sanford
Has anyone seen Cindy in Sanford recently??
Thinking of taking the plunge and would like to know what I'm diving into.
-
03-08-22 23:44 #343Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone see this one?
Anyone see this one in Biddeford? She says no limits and I am intrigued.
https://portland-me.skipthegames.com...l/378731878717
-
03-08-22 04:50 #342Regular Member

Posts: 23Kinky Kendra
I recently saw Kendra, too say awesome, that's a negative. Her incall is nice, she is the girl in the photos. I was rushed, I was refused DATY, she had no condoms. Her room was extremely hot. She was dry and had no lube. Just a flop. But other then that Ya! No repeat for me. Too bad she's close buy and cute. Oh well the quest continues. Good luck men, stay safe.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 10:31 #341Senior Member

Posts: 25Biddaford
Anyone seen this chick.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...cyndi/44338316
Let the forum know.
-
02-07-22 13:55 #340Regular Member

Posts: 2Young chick
From the Lew.
Does anyone know if it's worth it let me us know.
Link right here if why'll want to see.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-escort-auburn-982403.
-
01-29-22 11:09 #339Banned Member

Posts: 257No but
I'm just bumping your post because the Maine section. Is absolutely dead. And I don't understand recently there's been at least 5 or 10 girls advertising. Kinky Kendra's advertising and nobody has made a review on her. And I personally know her and she's pretty awesome. I would also like to know any information on this girl. The pictures look real. She looks like a junkie but the ad seems like a scammer wrote it. So I don't know. ? I hope to hear back from someone.
Originally Posted by IsoProductions
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 10:12 #338Regular Member

Posts: 5Safety Tips
Alright gents and fellow hobbyists we need to talk. When meeting someone new if they ask for a photo of you, say no. Even if they are a legitimate provider and delete your photo it stays on their phone. When you delete a file it is recoverable until it is written over, which they won't be doing. So if she gets in trouble they will not only have your number but a fucking selfie. No plausible deniability. Next I caught a girl going by Lola from STG trying to get a picture of my I'd and Debit card either to steal my identification or blackmail me. Luckily I empty it of everything but cash. If you've seen my other reviews you know why. I'm about done with every Maine provider that I can't find positive feedback for. Be smart guys. No paper trails. No deposits. And stop paying $$$ for what is worth only $$. Not worth it. Not in Maine.
-
01-17-22 01:25 #337Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone met this lady in Biddeford
Here's the link.
https://portland-me.skipthegames.com...l/417053111863
Let me know if it's worth it.
-
01-13-22 09:40 #336Senior Member

Posts: 135Traveling ladies
I have changed my approach now that the local talent have gone crazy with their rates. And have seen a few of the traveling ladies that come to Maine every month. They are basically the same rates as the over priced locals. But are much more professional and on the most part beautiful talented ladies.
Originally Posted by NightFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:28 #335Senior Member

Posts: 86I'm guessing $200 for 30 minutes is the new normal with most providers and $300+ for an hour. I suppose it comes down to supply & demand and an overall increase in prices (hotels, gas, etc.). With Maine being a pretty bleak place for quality & quantity of advertising escorts, the ball is in their court. That said, the only escorts I can really recommend are Taylor Starr, Dezirae (Bangor & Portland), and Siobhan Hawkins (Auburn) and all are in that price range.
Originally Posted by MaineFun55
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm missing someone, what do you guys think?
-
01-01-22 06:41 #334Senior Member

Posts: 44Can't wait for the borders to open fully. Montreal weekend visits. Where the ladies are 10 x the looks. 10 x the service and 1/2 the price.
Originally Posted by Brucel58
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 15:00 #333Senior Member

Posts: 48I saw that.
I recently saw that too. I also noticed that Dezirae also increased her rates, but not quite as much.
Originally Posted by MaineFun55
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately this may be a sign of the times.
-
12-30-21 18:35 #332Senior Member

Posts: 135Am I missing something
I contacted Taylor Starr who I have seen numerous times over the years. Only to be told she now gets $$$$ per hour! And guys are paying it. Major case of GPS.
Is this going to be the new normal.
-
12-23-21 08:26 #331Senior Member

Posts: 25Kate
Has anyone met this chick. She comes to the Portland area every now and then.
https://portland-me.skipthegames.com...r/469510993976








Reply With Quote




