Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 17049
-
01-24-22 19:09 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 258Latina
Anyone get to see this one? Have to rearrange an entire day to meet her but seems open to FS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-f65b425326e1
Any help appreciated, dms ok.
-
01-24-22 17:29 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 176Florem
She's hot asf and I got a date with her tonight for five benjis. Did I mention she's hot asf?
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:10 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 152Working Pro
Moves to text fast:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-a7c1abc7ff9b
Introduced herself as one name and forgot that she is now Brianna.
Wants 5/600. PASS.
-
01-24-22 16:49 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 116I dated her in "real life" quite some time ago. She's at least mid-30's by now. It'd surprise me she'd try and pass herself off as 24. And those are all pretty old pics. Might not really be her.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 16:22 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 572She's probably in need of some $$ Well, since she cannot host, I told her rooms are about $120 plus LOL. Usually, the decent ones will adjust their price.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:19 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 601Naperville
This one is DTF, cutie and nice petite body. OK with bare everything, can host only when roommates are not around. Originally wanted 450, talked her down to 300. I'm just waiting for our schedule to line up.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-91b20dd9eae6
She quoted me $500 and would budge. She bailed when I offered $350. GPS girl.
-
01-24-22 14:36 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 64Chigurl2020
Haha, I saw her on Hinge and I think was 35 or 38 years old. Previously was going to meet for a drink but I cancelled.
Originally Posted by Bourbons
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:46 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 52Worked for me in December
This is the Vanilla card that worked for me in December. I used it directly no the SA site. First time uploading anything, hope this works.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:13 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 348Giftcards.com, went right through last week.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:05 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 203Dollfaced sinner
I'm surprised about dollfaced sinner willing to take 300. We connected and had a seemingly good text thing going. She asked for 500. I countered respectfully woth a reasonable amount and she went off on me and blocked me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day LOL.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:01 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 203Prepaid cards
The rumor is that Vanilla prepaid cards arent accepted any longer. They apparently worked in December (I last used one in late November) but sounds like they aren't accepted anymore?
Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon
[View Original Post]
If someone has actually successfully used a prepaid gift card. Please respond with the actual name of the card, not the retailer where you bought it-that really doesn't matter.
-
01-24-22 10:10 #11008Regular Member

Posts: 21Did you meet? Have twice set up meeting with her and been ghosted. She's just my type and lives right by me in Lakeview (or used to), so it's a shame. Any intel is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
She's not 24 tho. She had a SA profile a few years back that said 28, and I saw her pop up on my Tinder saying 33 LOL.
-
01-23-22 20:16 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 572Intel & WARNING!
This one I been chatting with for some time now. Just never pulled the trigger, face and neck tattoos is kinda of turn off. But she's pretty chill to chat with. Every time I'm browsing she's always online, I'm thinking of setting up a date. Anyone got intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2d2b099ff5ea
BE AWARE! Quick chat with this one, she's DTF. Then she hits me with "I have herpes, but I'm currently taking meds for it".
I couldn't even get mad, I thank her for letting me know and I politely pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a3059bf830a8
-
01-23-22 20:07 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 572She's been around for some time now. If I recall correctly, it was bad reviews / experience.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:21 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 285Kittycat777
Got a message from this one but haven't decided yet if I want to upgrade. Any info on her? Is the upgrade worth it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-511e59469713













Reply With Quote





