Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 17049
-
01-22-22 11:35 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 572This one was fast to move to texting. I requested to do FaceTime and she went silent. 😂.
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:05 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 165Loveyourstruly
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-575eadd0a251
This one wants a mutually beneficial on-line relationship. She likes to be courted and showered with gifts with no physical sexual expectation but she is open to it if everything feels right. She works two jobs and is a fulltime mommy so she has like no time to herself but maybe someone can change that. HAHAHA Whatever the fuck that shit means.
-
01-22-22 09:32 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 165InnocentHottie
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-3da84d3a581f
This one is either a pic seller or a scammer.
-
01-22-22 06:43 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 299Yes please do! Thank you.
Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 23:29 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 168I agree with this for the most part. The markets are way down right now and so is crypto, it appears omnicron is past its peak and we will see what happens over the next few months.
Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon
[View Original Post]
Like you said instead of 250-300 the girls now are asking 400.
-
01-21-22 20:20 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 52Vanilla Gift card worked for me in December
I used the Vanilla Gift card directly on SA with no problem, in early December. Initially, I did buy another Visa Gift card that did not work. I had to go back to the store and buy the Vanilla Gift card with the other card. The register attendant gave me a weird look, but the 2nd card (Vanilla Gift) worked. The card that worked did state it only was for use in the USA Only, so not sure why it worked, but it did. I can take a pic of it and post if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 20:13 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 52Catching up on last month or so of posts here which pretty much matches my experience on my recent 30 day. I did a Jagger / Richard, didn't get what I wanted, but got what I needed. But definitely more scammers, online only and pic sellers. Seems there are less women participating. After a few days, seemed I was scrolling through the same old profiles. I found what I needed, though, at the very end when things looked the bleakest, so not ready to swear SA off just yet.
December was brutal, especially around Christmas, but I felt activity got better after the New Year right before my term expired. $400 is the new $300.2 years ago $250-$300 was reasonable. Now seems like $250 offers will just get you laughed at or ghosted.
Excluding Venezualan girls, who seem to be totally infatuated with me (As with every dude with a swinging * on SA LOL) visits were way down vs. In the past. I got plenty of activity messaging, but a higher ghosting %.
Someone wrote earlier, and I agree, that more guys with silly $$ (Day traders, bitcoin etc) are influencing SA. Makes sense. We're riding high on a speculative financial bubble, so there will definitely be the high roller element bidding things up. Well, plenty of those guys will be cleared out with the next market crash. That's a when, not if. At least they'll be left with the memories of banging a bunch of hot SBs, so guess I can't blame them for that.
Also I think all the government rescue payments have been a factor in reducing the number of women. Some economic reports I have been reading lately state that the impact of these payments is finally starting to dissipate and those on the economic fringes are starting to amass more debt again. Which means more will go back to work, and do gigs like SA again. Just my opinion.
And yes, there's the effect of Covid, I think we're naďve if we think that hasn't put a damper on things. And other platforms, like IG and OF are likely siphoning off some. If a girl can find pic purchasers or widen their exposure to whales thru these platforms, more power to them, I guess. Many guys who spend $ for pics or online probably aren't idiots, they're just probably in areas where there's very little opportunity to find real SBs. I had one SB tell me she once had an online SB, paying good $, somewhere in rural Australia. So there's that. Not everyone is an a fertile area teeming with SB opportunities.
-
01-20-22 21:39 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 114Online only. Ugh
Been chatting with this one for over a month trying to nail a date down. Discussed details vaguely since I got the sense she was trying to feel things out. Finally got a meet and greet down, only for her to go silent. Messages me the next day saying she found a few guys willing to do online only (pretty sure no one on this board since we're mongers LOL). Lots of wasted time, but she did thank me for "being nice" (equivalent of a participation trophy). She's gorgeous but I wouldn't press too much.
In the meantime, does anyone have anyone similar open to trade? Been on an Asian girl kick lately LOL. I have some contacts to trade (slim Indian, Latina, pawg).
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-fde40a76be16
-
01-20-22 20:45 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 5722022 Dump!
What's up all! Enjoy.
This one I'm still trying to get the feel, my spiddy senses is telling me she's a pro, but I'm still trying to confirm. She messaged me, we exchanged pleasantries and she was ready to come over within the same night. Mind you she never asked to view my private pics or asked for one. She's wants 400, covered FS, and BBBJ ("depending") She cannot host, but willing to travel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-7a103bb86ec8
This one is DTF, cannot host, will need to be picked up since she doesn't drive. 300 everything bare.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-1ddf182e9118
Another DTF, freak and doesn't waste time, 300 bare everything, cannot host. Didn't pursue since she's about an hour away, towards Streator IL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-25ffbe564991
This one message wanting to meet for coffee and discuss. She's sounds like fun and DTF. Set up date, but went silent the day of.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-9526356a9a72
This one initially wanted 400, but talked her down to 300. CFS, BBBJ, but cannot host. We have date set for next Wednesday.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-843540e52bb4
Cute face and banging body. Ok with bare everything, cannot host and wants 500. I pass, over my budget.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-322f6e39dcec
This one is DTF, cutie and nice petite body. Ok with bare everything, can host only when roommates are not around. Originally wanted 450, talked her down to 300. I'm just waiting for our schedule to line up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-91b20dd9eae6
Not for me, not my type, dry ass personality. Looks decent and DTF. Cannot host but willing to travel. She wants 300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-f6f5a76629f3
Another DTF, ok with bare, cannot host and lives in the city. Wants 300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390
This one I'm still working on. Any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e
Another one I'm working on, communication drags. Anyone got any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-4d1965ed60bd
Guys please DO NOT judge me, lmao. TOFT, I confirm she's girl. Yes, I saw her. She can host, bare everything for 200. I know she's not the best looking, but I was able to nut.
Only downside was her place smelled like cigarettes, it actually gave me a headache.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-473226f37578
This one wants 300, can host during the week. CFS and BBBJ.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-f3676729e8fc
This one wants 300, DTF, can host some days. Ok with bare. I didn't pursue, not my type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-b783b3ea35bc
This one I'm still negotiating. She can host. Anyone got intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-d5d2a49ae61e
-
01-20-22 19:12 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 168Started to spin some story about her dad being a cop while she's there and she tells him he always knows where she is then tries to snatch the money from my table. All the while she was being cold and distant and clearly interested.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:06 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 348Ki
This one contacted me and comes on really strong, ready to meet right away but admits to never having had an arrangement before. Talks a good sexual game, needs to be picked up or Uber. When they tell you what they don't like it makes them seem real, but need to keep thinking straight.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-79dd9b0ec2a4
-
01-20-22 17:53 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 286Can you offer more details?
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:53 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 168https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-985238cf3a07
Be careful with this one. She will try to steal from you upon meeting.
-
01-20-22 10:43 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 348Intriguing
Contacted this girl two weeks ago, seems very laid back on just about everything, just want to cover my basis, anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-a33b3bbb7991
-
01-19-22 21:36 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 258No cash involved
He doesn't pay any money at all to tinder women. As I said before, he's devoted to tinder hook-ups 24/7. He works out (6 pack) , fashion clothings, works from home, etc, etc. Plus he's single and lives alone and has his own place available 24/4 for strictly sexual encounters. He's been in tinder for years. I always saw him with younger and hot women. I was very curious and I asked him. So he told me he meets those girls on tinder. He has shown me dozens of videos of him banging those women. He also had them on Pornhub but for some reason they were removed. Honestly I wish I were that lucky. But also you have to have a game besides luck, looks and time.
Originally Posted by JustinFields
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





