Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10966
-
01-27-22 23:35 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 117Nope. There's just a lot of churn with SA. Girls will find what they need, or get scared and deactivate.
Originally Posted by JoshDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:04 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 213I Don't see any pics attached LOL.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 20:41 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 664Her profile says Texas?
Texas? Her profile says.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:17 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 202Scam? Alert
Lex? Jasmyn?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb
Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.
I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.
Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.
-
01-27-22 16:03 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 664It cost you $3. 00 to answer a message
And the typical message is Hi or Hey.
Originally Posted by LoveOralNs
[View Original Post]
Costly.
-
01-27-22 15:20 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 33Sb
Hmmmm That's unfortunate. Thanks for the warning though. Some of the women looked great.
Originally Posted by suaimmagine
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 23:21 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 76Profile links
I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?
-
01-26-22 16:53 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 1089Yeah man it gets the best of us sometimes. Like I have mentioned before in a previous post I was scammed for buying a $100 STEAM gift card once I was on my way to meet he SB. Good thing I was able to recoup my losses by reselling them on ebay for a 20% loss. Better than losing out on $100 for a gift card and not getting laid LOL. Be careful out there fellas.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:21 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 702With new / young SB's I've given the gift up front -- not because they asked (they didn't) but just to clear their mind that they aren't going to get scammed by me. This has been greeted by a heartfelt "THANK YOU. ".
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
Whether we think about it or not, it's in the back of the mind of these girls. "Will he actually give me the gift?" Again, not a situation where she asks for it. We all know that pro's and thieves ask for it up front.
-
01-26-22 14:04 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 237Venmo v cashapp
I prefer using cashapp without any bank info or anything connected. You can deposit cash at like cvs and a couple other places just showing an I'd and your cashapp code on the phone then it's on your account to send to whom ever you want. Super easy, just keep it stacked or load it when you need it. Never have to worry about having banking info on your phone or being connected to your account or anything like that. It's worked for me for a while now.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:49 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 266Venmo
There is no account info. Just your profile name. Make sure all transactions are set to private so the whole world doesn't see you are making regular payments to someone with a sexy female avatar.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:36 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 203Venmo
Careful with Venmo. I wouldn't recommend friending anyone. Most people know to use an anonymous name and to set their transactions to private. But there is a second setting to make all your past transactions private (many don't know this). Remember, your transaction history cannot be deleted. They can only be set to private. Also, Venmo openly admits to selling your information to third parties. I understand it's easier to use and feels less transactional but cash is probably the safest way to go. And there is nothing stopping a girl for asking more money no matter how you are paying her. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:33 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 650Read HDs comments twice. True words!!
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
I have never had a true SB ask for money up front and if they do it's a hard no there is the door. It takes some discipline to walk away but it will never fail you.
-
01-26-22 11:14 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 142Venmo etc
You missed the point. I don't want Venmo or similar to be removing money from my bank account. Only a protected and safe credit card.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:09 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 265This is a key difference between sugar dating and escorts: professional providers require payment up front, SB's are given the gift at the end of the session. In almost 5 years of sugar dating I had only one SB demand the gift up front and it was the one and only time I was scammed. If the SB wants the gift up front, turn around and walk away. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





