Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4551

    Reyna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    KittenNoel - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c03f5f29cdf9.

    Did not meet, she comes across as a big mess despite a good first impression via on-site communication.

    Enchanted Lady - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d.

    She has been discussed before. She definitely has a lot of "daddies" I think. She is fair on price and reliable and can host which is a plus. Doesn't cost much and has no limits. She looks better than her pics by a bit but they are accurate.

    Taylor the Tiger - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-dd9a75ade3db.

    Had a good bit of fun once recently. Better looking than her pics. 300, no anal but other than that everything goes. Can't tell if she is seeing tons of people off SA or is one of those rare one person type of SB women. My guess is a number but either way I don't care and I will repeat. Seems to be a lot of Richmond women all the sudden on both SA and SB.

    Kirsten_882 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...296f2027c2f7a9.

    Working on her. Seems promising just have to get her to come down to me and we are likely to meet soon. Will report if that happens.

    ReynaSunshine - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.

    She is on SA too and I think she has been reviewed but a search didn't pull her up immediately. She wants a lot of money up front for an allowance or a huge PPM. Hard pass.

    Andrea3811 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4bf33ae97d5b09.

    She has been around a long time. I have been with her a long time ago and just saw her again on the sites and may try to reengage. Very kinky woman and used to dance for the swingers club that was in Fort Wayne.

    SexiLexi - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3.

    Cannot get her past occasional snap messages and was close to meeting but couldn't get her to the goal line on meeting. I know others had a great experience with her but I give up.
    Tyler, good set of reviews. My experience with Reyna was a waste of time. Kept making excuses to meet, and then said she needed babysitter and money for that. I never gave $ ahead of time, and we finally did make plans, but she stood me up twice. BTW, this was pre covid time period, late 2019.

  2. #4550

    A few reviews / experiences

    KittenNoel - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c03f5f29cdf9.

    Did not meet, she comes across as a big mess despite a good first impression via on-site communication.

    Enchanted Lady - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d.

    She has been discussed before. She definitely has a lot of "daddies" I think. She is fair on price and reliable and can host which is a plus. Doesn't cost much and has no limits. She looks better than her pics by a bit but they are accurate.

    Taylor the Tiger - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-dd9a75ade3db.

    Had a good bit of fun once recently. Better looking than her pics. 300, no anal but other than that everything goes. Can't tell if she is seeing tons of people off SA or is one of those rare one person type of SB women. My guess is a number but either way I don't care and I will repeat. Seems to be a lot of Richmond women all the sudden on both SA and SB.

    Kirsten_882 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...296f2027c2f7a9.

    Working on her. Seems promising just have to get her to come down to me and we are likely to meet soon. Will report if that happens.

    ReynaSunshine - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.

    She is on SA too and I think she has been reviewed but a search didn't pull her up immediately. She wants a lot of money up front for an allowance or a huge PPM. Hard pass.

    Andrea3811 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4bf33ae97d5b09.

    She has been around a long time. I have been with her a long time ago and just saw her again on the sites and may try to reengage. Very kinky woman and used to dance for the swingers club that was in Fort Wayne.

    SexiLexi - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3.

    Cannot get her past occasional snap messages and was close to meeting but couldn't get her to the goal line on meeting. I know others had a great experience with her but I give up.

  3. #4549

    Also fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCe0  [View Original Post]
    "She" is also logging in from Vietnam. Always look at the location!

  4. #4548

  5. #4547
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #4546

    Have fun boys

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    200 BBBJ, cims, cip, cof. Hitting it again tonight. Not really my type so done after tonight. Plan on hitting that ass tonight then done. Not really my type.
    OK! All holes available! She was drunk as hell and hadn't ever done anal so it started with her screaming "it hurts too much" after a few minutes it changed to "Harder harder". After I was done she wound up taking on my house manager for 200. He said BBBJ CIMS CIP CIA.

    Have fun!

  7. #4545

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    200 BBBJ, cims, cip, cof. Hitting it again tonight. Not really my type so done after tonight. Plan on hitting that ass tonight then done. Not really my type.
    I'm going to try my luck too with that info. I'll report back.

  8. #4544

    Sugar Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    I got the same random perverted messages. She sent one saying she just squirted for the first time. She finally named her price at 1000 ppm. I didn't even attempt to counter and I'm not sure she'd even show up for that. Too many other options.
    Played along also and crickets. She's (he's) just on for jollies.

  9. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    200 BBBJ, cims, cip, cof. Hitting it again tonight. Not really my type so done after tonight. Plan on hitting that ass tonight then done. Not really my type.
    Would you be willing to share her number? I mean I would hate for her to struggle with the absence of her friends.

  10. #4542

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    200 BBBJ, cims, cip, cof. Hitting it again tonight. Not really my type so done after tonight. Plan on hitting that ass tonight then done. Not really my type.

  11. #4541

    I'll pay, but

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    When I asked if she's had any luck on seeking, she said there's nothing but "cheap guys" because she's "only charging 1 k" per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-a4ec7e5d8fa4
    Tell her you're willing to pay as long as all holes are open for play and she's spending the night. "There's nothing but entitled women who won't put out, I'm only asking for 1 night. " LOL.

  12. #4540

    $1000 for dinner

    When I asked if she's had any luck on seeking, she said there's nothing but "cheap guys" because she's "only charging 1 k" per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-a4ec7e5d8fa4

  13. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is a first. I sent this one a simple hello. Her reply was her CashApp barcode. That was it. No greeting.

    Her profile pic comes and goes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-c120ea7895b3
    Hell, she's not even very good looking to my eye.

  14. #4538

    Have fun with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is a first. I sent this one a simple hello. Her reply was her CashApp barcode. That was it. No greeting.

    Her profile pic comes and goes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-c120ea7895b3
    Tell her she's fat and watch her lose her shit. LOL.

  15. #4537

    CaringBeauty

    Well, this is a first. I sent this one a simple hello. Her reply was her CashApp barcode. That was it. No greeting.

    Her profile pic comes and goes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-c120ea7895b3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DF180207-C231-4F64-81F5-6897C3125F5E.jpg‎   1A313A1C-2084-4244-AB65-D0D1E798F0B8.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape