Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 1431 1931 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/74100965[/U]

    Located in Brier Creek on Walmart side.

    Paid 50 for QV.

    Asked if I'm a cop then asked to show dick for proof.

    Thought she was foreign but actually American.

    Petite, B cup tits, great shape, nice smell.

    Very lovely and chill, took her time, willing to please.

    She don't do kissing on mouth, fingering, and everything cover but you can touch tits and ass.

    She's not the girl if you looking for a freak, but she's the one if you trying to bust a quick nut.
    Link doesn't work.

  2. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoobaDude  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion, which one is better? I went to Q spa the other month, and had a great experience. Table shower, sauna, massage, and everything else. However, I've been curious about what Yoko is like. Anyone ever been to yoko and can share some insight? Is it worth it? And how does it compare to the Q?
    Q spa, been three times. Yoko once. Same treatment, q spa line just better attractive. My last visit was back in the summer.

  3. #16860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Such a rare gem

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/74100965[/U]

    Located in Brier Creek on Walmart side.

    Paid 50 for QV.

    Asked if I'm a cop then asked to show dick for proof.

    Thought she was foreign but actually American.

    Petite, B cup tits, great shape, nice smell.

    Very lovely and chill, took her time, willing to please.

    She don't do kissing on mouth, fingering, and everything cover but you can touch tits and ass.

    She's not the girl if you looking for a freak, but she's the one if you trying to bust a quick nut.

  4. #16859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.
    In your opinion, which one is better? I went to Q spa the other month, and had a great experience. Table shower, sauna, massage, and everything else. However, I've been curious about what Yoko is like. Anyone ever been to yoko and can share some insight? Is it worth it? And how does it compare to the Q?

  5. #16858

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but is there a less-crude / explicit, yet clear way to ask about MSOG? Multi-pops?

    When a provider requires a 1-hour minimum do you always ask, assume the answer is one way or the other, or do you just see how it goes?

    Curious about any thoughts.
    I always ask up front or before session starts in person. Never assume!

  6. #16857

    Complete Waste

    She will want alot of unecessary personal information and its all covered and mechanical. She will want you to sign up for her videos on * as well. Better ones out there than this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabor  [View Original Post]
    I think you are right. Since you mention those tats on the back of the leg abs looking harder I agree that is very likely her. I never saw her in the day. Scorpio, yes. Several times. She definitely danced to the beat of her own drummer.

  7. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.
    Compared to what's here, it's worth the drive.

  8. #16855

    Asking about MSOG

    I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but is there a less-crude / explicit, yet clear way to ask about MSOG? Multi-pops?

    When a provider requires a 1-hour minimum do you always ask, assume the answer is one way or the other, or do you just see how it goes?

    Curious about any thoughts.

  9. #16854

  10. #16853

    Thief, avoid

    Avoid this nasty thief. Robbed me with crazy aggression. Let her starve.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74096074

  11. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Sun was one of the best. And the closest I've found to the good old days is two hours south. I had some business in Lumberton a couple of weeks ago and decided to venture another 20 minutes south. That put me just across the border. It was well worth the drive. 80 for the house plus 140 gave me everything I remember from Sun. Table shower, massage, the flip, a little sign language, and terrific FS. Sara was great. Model quality body in a little black dress and heels. Good English and very pleasant. Not rushed. Just like the good old days. Absolutely no comparison to the local shit show. For the same cost, the difference is well worth an additional couple hours drive.
    Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.

  12. #16851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Scorpios sodekick

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
    I think you are right. Since you mention those tats on the back of the leg abs looking harder I agree that is very likely her. I never saw her in the day. Scorpio, yes. Several times. She definitely danced to the beat of her own drummer.

  13. #16850

    The Greensboro Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RideNbuy  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.
    Sun was one of the best. And the closest I've found to the good old days is two hours south. I had some business in Lumberton a couple of weeks ago and decided to venture another 20 minutes south. That put me just across the border. It was well worth the drive. 80 for the house plus 140 gave me everything I remember from Sun. Table shower, massage, the flip, a little sign language, and terrific FS. Sara was great. Model quality body in a little black dress and heels. Good English and very pleasant. Not rushed. Just like the good old days. Absolutely no comparison to the local shit show. For the same cost, the difference is well worth an additional couple hours drive.

  14. #16849
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    And all reports indicate you can submit to her painstaking, intrusive screening process for the privilege of spending 400 bones for a totally non-GFE, hurried session. What's this. Her 3rd or 4th name change? Providers don't keep reinventing themselves in this industry because they have loyal and repeat clientele.
    Exactly! There is a reason providers like Nikki Luv never change names or numbers. If she has to keep changing names or numbers, you probably won't have a good time.

  15. #16848

    Yes. It's Katrina, Chloe etc

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
    And all reports indicate you can submit to her painstaking, intrusive screening process for the privilege of spending 400 bones for a totally non-GFE, hurried session. What's this. Her 3rd or 4th name change? Providers don't keep reinventing themselves in this industry because they have loyal and repeat clientele.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape