Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 30812
-
01-24-22 18:04 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 530Khole??
I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
-
01-24-22 17:13 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 62I haven't seen her but she sure looks familiar. Like I knew her IRL at some point pre-boobjob for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:31 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 50Not sure if you're asking me.
My time is mostly spent in central and South America. Some Caribbean destinations as well.
Originally Posted by Wanderer9577
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:25 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 85How out of states are you talking about? I have in Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines and Jakarta Indonesia. If you like Asians, you will definitely have a great time once everything opens back up. I know right now Cambodia is allowing people to come in with no quarantine and I am seriously considering it.
Originally Posted by HourSecret
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:23 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 177This one
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/201379
She's right up my alley. Anybody seen her?
-
01-24-22 15:04 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 226Screening
It sounds like since she doesn't know you she would like for you to send one or more provider references and / or a picture of a legal ID and / or a link to your LinkedIn profile so that she can cross check and verify you are who you say you are.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
I'm a newbie and haven't actually seen anybody yet, but I plan for that to change soon. I don't feel comfortable enough to start with STG posts, so I'm starting with providers who seem to be well established and that I've had recommended to me by other's I've messaged with. I haven't contacted Jessica, but she is definitely in that category. I have contacted a couple providers and have gotten verified. So far, I've had to provide screening information since I don't have any references.
-
01-24-22 14:42 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 50It is where it's at.
I mostly do the hobby out of the states. I'm fortunate to have a job that allows me to travel so it's a no brainer for me. I frequent central and South America. It's awesome and most experiences are GFE. Quality is through the roof for a fraction of what it is here and best of all, legal.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 14:12 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks Marvela
Visited Marvela this week.
She is an older woman. Has boob / butt implants in shape.
Unfortunately does not speak any English.
The incall was a good hotel. The experience seemed choreographed she has an order / routine she likes to follow.
CBJ, cg and k9. I was able to get two rounds out of the 1 hr session was 2. 5 for the hour.
Shower available after.
I would repeat, I bet the session would've been better if I spoke spanish.
-
01-24-22 13:35 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 130Will go sample myself then!
Well, fellow mongers. I will go visit the lady myself and make my own experiences. Just texted her and suggested a meeting in a couple of weeks (going to see Anna in CLT shortly).
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
So, again, thank you to everyone who shared his experiences. Stay tuned for my experience with her.
-
01-24-22 13:00 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 1651Vivian is Katrina
Who worked with Scorpio a few years back. Now with some glamour pics, she has morphed into a high end escort? LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
Do not give this person your personal identification.
-
01-24-22 11:08 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 376Screening
Just curious about the screening process, she asked me for provider reference, I'd, or linkden account?
Originally Posted by Vjjakob
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:06 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 227Waiting to get back to Oase and Sharks myself. Wonderful FKK experience out there.
Originally Posted by FrankDallas
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:54 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 128I left. He did try and get a cancellation fee. When I didn't pay up, he opened the coat closet and started to grab for something. I firmly asked him if he was reaching for a gun. He pulled his hand back out and said no. Started calling me a racist. I left.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:52 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 190That screening Tho.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:51 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 190Suns and Rose.
Originally Posted by RideNbuy
[View Original Post]
Those were amazing times. It was always worth it.
The hot mess we have now isn't even close.











Reply With Quote




