Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 30812
-
01-27-22 06:08 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 376Next on the to do list
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw
Sarah, I've been eying this one, made contact but schedule hasn't been able to align. Just curious if anyone has seen or has any information to share. Thanks in advance.
-
01-26-22 17:42 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:38 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 269Stacy
The reputation of her service in this area has been top-notch since she started making trips up from Wilmington. Be aware that there has been some chatter on the Wilmington boards about her close associates in that neck of the woods. A scan through recent entries about her indicate that she's closely linked to other providers who are known trouble and that she's becoming much less reliable down there. When she first started coming to Raleigh, there was similar chatter about her getting too close to other girls who were creating drama (robbing clients, even stealing from Stacy). Hopefully she leaves the drama in Wilmington, just keep your spidery senses up.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:43 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 112Q spa
Where is this place?
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:43 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 1301The least crude way is to ask if she allows the full hour. If she's willing to give you the full hour then chances are you get multiple pops. The clean but more direct thing is to just ask "Do you allow multiples? I never assume and will generally ask if it's what I'm looking for. Given the number, even on the high end, who expect you to leave after one pop or who want to talk away some of your time don't ever just assume.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 13:58 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 376Stacy
https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
So I decided the meet up with Stacy and am I glad I did, it was definitely in in top 3 encounters. Simple communication, and was led to a nice apartment where she met me at the door and led me up to the clean upscale apartment. Made our way to the bedroom where she disrobed to expose a fit, spinner MILF body. I laid back on the bed and she began a sensual body rub and light kissing and worked into a nice BBBJ. She took her time no rush and I eventually strapped up for Mish and finished sixth k9. She was nice and tight and seemed very into the session. All pics are accurate and recent, so if you like what you see the don't hesitate to pay her a visit.
-
01-26-22 12:21 #16826Regular Member

Posts: 5Think She Used To Go as "Angel Eyez" or Something Like That
This one was a little harder to get in touch with. But I did get in touch with her, and once I did communication was typical. Stays in Hotel on WF road. Hotel wasn't in best location or kept well, but her room was very comfortable. Gained weight from the pics, but face was ok. No sign of demons. CBJ and Doggy. She didn't really watch the clock but I think she would had it been extremely long. .80 for QV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/739989471897
-
01-26-22 11:22 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 660Striking Out
So today been looking through some ads and getting nothing. One of my UTRs was not responding. So texted this one. Didn't get back to me until I had already gotten what I needed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788414333715
This one was asking too much for me for a qv, so I passed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/975618003817
The one that didn't ghost me was alexxxa imagine that! Got to her room, gave the donation up and had a fun qv with her. Place seemed clean, not many people hanging around. Didn't seem like she stayed there long. Menu was open and I placed my order and was not disappointed. Went slightly over time but she wasn't concerned. Love when they don't watch the clock. Will repeat.
Just a heads up to those who mind smoke. Place didn't smell like it was that stale smoke smell but did notice a little. Or she may have just smoked. As always YMMV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/176550640156
I always have a spare set of clothes in the car. Gym bag or small duffle with a shirt and some shorts or sweats. Some of these girls live in these rooms for months and their rooms smell terrible and linger on you for hours.
-
01-26-22 08:21 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 226It does if you copy and paste.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:10 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 129Link worked for me
Just have to remove the formatting commands.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:03 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 120Link should be working now
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/74100965
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:43 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 139Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 20:00 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 284Q spa, been three times. Yoko once. Same treatment, q spa line just better attractive. My last visit was back in the summer.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:58 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 120Such a rare gem
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/74100965[/U]
Located in Brier Creek on Walmart side.
Paid 50 for QV.
Asked if I'm a cop then asked to show dick for proof.
Thought she was foreign but actually American.
Petite, B cup tits, great shape, nice smell.
Very lovely and chill, took her time, willing to please.
She don't do kissing on mouth, fingering, and everything cover but you can touch tits and ass.
She's not the girl if you looking for a freak, but she's the one if you trying to bust a quick nut.
-
01-25-22 18:08 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 47In your opinion, which one is better? I went to Q spa the other month, and had a great experience. Table shower, sauna, massage, and everything else. However, I've been curious about what Yoko is like. Anyone ever been to yoko and can share some insight? Is it worth it? And how does it compare to the Q?
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




