Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 30806
-
01-26-22 11:22 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 661Striking Out
So today been looking through some ads and getting nothing. One of my UTRs was not responding. So texted this one. Didn't get back to me until I had already gotten what I needed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788414333715
This one was asking too much for me for a qv, so I passed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/975618003817
The one that didn't ghost me was alexxxa imagine that! Got to her room, gave the donation up and had a fun qv with her. Place seemed clean, not many people hanging around. Didn't seem like she stayed there long. Menu was open and I placed my order and was not disappointed. Went slightly over time but she wasn't concerned. Love when they don't watch the clock. Will repeat.
Just a heads up to those who mind smoke. Place didn't smell like it was that stale smoke smell but did notice a little. Or she may have just smoked. As always YMMV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/176550640156
I always have a spare set of clothes in the car. Gym bag or small duffle with a shirt and some shorts or sweats. Some of these girls live in these rooms for months and their rooms smell terrible and linger on you for hours.
-
01-26-22 08:21 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 226It does if you copy and paste.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:10 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 129Link worked for me
Just have to remove the formatting commands.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:03 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 120Link should be working now
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/74100965
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:43 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 139Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 20:00 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 284Q spa, been three times. Yoko once. Same treatment, q spa line just better attractive. My last visit was back in the summer.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:58 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 120Such a rare gem
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/74100965[/U]
Located in Brier Creek on Walmart side.
Paid 50 for QV.
Asked if I'm a cop then asked to show dick for proof.
Thought she was foreign but actually American.
Petite, B cup tits, great shape, nice smell.
Very lovely and chill, took her time, willing to please.
She don't do kissing on mouth, fingering, and everything cover but you can touch tits and ass.
She's not the girl if you looking for a freak, but she's the one if you trying to bust a quick nut.
-
01-25-22 18:08 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 47In your opinion, which one is better? I went to Q spa the other month, and had a great experience. Table shower, sauna, massage, and everything else. However, I've been curious about what Yoko is like. Anyone ever been to yoko and can share some insight? Is it worth it? And how does it compare to the Q?
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 15:58 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 29Msog
I always ask up front or before session starts in person. Never assume!
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 14:33 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 39Complete Waste
She will want alot of unecessary personal information and its all covered and mechanical. She will want you to sign up for her videos on * as well. Better ones out there than this one.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:49 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 139Compared to what's here, it's worth the drive.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:22 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 64Asking about MSOG
I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but is there a less-crude / explicit, yet clear way to ask about MSOG? Multi-pops?
When a provider requires a 1-hour minimum do you always ask, assume the answer is one way or the other, or do you just see how it goes?
Curious about any thoughts.
-
01-25-22 10:34 #16844Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone?
Has anyone seen or know if either have been reviewed?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/603280716817
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/105845538004
-
01-25-22 08:32 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 1711Thief, avoid
Avoid this nasty thief. Robbed me with crazy aggression. Let her starve.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74096074
-
01-25-22 08:23 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 284Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





