Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11019

    Latina

    Anyone get to see this one? Have to rearrange an entire day to meet her but seems open to FS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-f65b425326e1

    Any help appreciated, dms ok.

  2. #11018

    Florem

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Think SA has hit an all time low 😂 My rotation needs replenishment so re-upped on the site the beginning of Dec and wasted countless hours with little to show for it. Had 2 meetings that were ok but nothing worthy of regular repeats. The rest were all time wasters such as the ones below.


    Florem - DTF - $400 CFS only. Was too easy to set up she has a pro vibe.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/90758...b-f08454b12f74
    She's hot asf and I got a date with her tonight for five benjis. Did I mention she's hot asf?

  3. #11017

    Working Pro

    Moves to text fast:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-a7c1abc7ff9b

    Introduced herself as one name and forgot that she is now Brianna.

    Wants 5/600. PASS.

  4. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I saw her on Hinge and I think was 35 or 38 years old. Previously was going to meet for a drink but I cancelled.
    I dated her in "real life" quite some time ago. She's at least mid-30's by now. It'd surprise me she'd try and pass herself off as 24. And those are all pretty old pics. Might not really be her.

  5. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised about dollfaced sinner willing to take 300. We connected and had a seemingly good text thing going. She asked for 500. I countered respectfully woth a reasonable amount and she went off on me and blocked me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day LOL.
    She's probably in need of some $$ Well, since she cannot host, I told her rooms are about $120 plus LOL. Usually, the decent ones will adjust their price.

  6. #11014

    Naperville

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised about dollfaced sinner willing to take 300. We connected and had a seemingly good text thing going. She asked for 500. I countered respectfully woth a reasonable amount and she went off on me and blocked me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day LOL.
    This one is DTF, cutie and nice petite body. OK with bare everything, can host only when roommates are not around. Originally wanted 450, talked her down to 300. I'm just waiting for our schedule to line up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-91b20dd9eae6

    She quoted me $500 and would budge. She bailed when I offered $350. GPS girl.

  7. #11013

    Chigurl2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbons  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet? Have twice set up meeting with her and been ghosted. She's just my type and lives right by me in Lakeview (or used to), so it's a shame. Any intel is appreciated.

    She's not 24 tho. She had a SA profile a few years back that said 28, and I saw her pop up on my Tinder saying 33 LOL.
    Haha, I saw her on Hinge and I think was 35 or 38 years old. Previously was going to meet for a drink but I cancelled.

  8. #11012

    Worked for me in December

    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    Yes please do! Thank you.
    This is the Vanilla card that worked for me in December. I used it directly no the SA site. First time uploading anything, hope this works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vanilla.jpg‎  

  9. #11011
    Giftcards.com, went right through last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    The rumor is that Vanilla prepaid cards arent accepted any longer. They apparently worked in December (I last used one in late November) but sounds like they aren't accepted anymore?

    If someone has actually successfully used a prepaid gift card. Please respond with the actual name of the card, not the retailer where you bought it-that really doesn't matter.

  10. #11010

    Dollfaced sinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    What's up all! Enjoy.

    This one I'm still trying to get the feel, my spiddy senses is telling me she's a pro, but I'm still trying to confirm. She messaged me, we exchanged pleasantries and she was ready to come over within the same night. Mind you she never asked to view my private pics or asked for one. She's wants 400, covered FS, and BBBJ ("depending") She cannot host, but willing to travel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-7a103bb86ec8

    This one is DTF, cannot host, will need to be picked up since she doesn't drive. 300 everything bare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-1ddf182e9118

    Another DTF, freak and doesn't waste time, 300 bare everything, cannot host. Didn't pursue since she's about an hour away, towards Streator IL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-25ffbe564991

    This one message wanting to meet for coffee and discuss. She's sounds like fun and DTF. Set up date, but went silent the day of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-9526356a9a72

    This one initially wanted 400, but talked her down to 300. CFS, BBBJ, but cannot host. We have date set for next Wednesday.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-843540e52bb4

    Cute face and banging body. Ok with bare everything, cannot host and wants 500. I pass, over my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-322f6e39dcec

    This one is DTF, cutie and nice petite body. Ok with bare everything, can host only when roommates are not around. Originally wanted 450, talked her down to 300. I'm just waiting for our schedule to line up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-91b20dd9eae6

    Not for me, not my type, dry ass personality. Looks decent and DTF. Cannot host but willing to travel. She wants 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-f6f5a76629f3

    Another DTF, ok with bare, cannot host and lives in the city. Wants 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390

    This one I'm still working on. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e

    Another one I'm working on, communication drags. Anyone got any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-4d1965ed60bd

    Guys please DO NOT judge me, lmao. TOFT, I confirm she's girl. Yes, I saw her. She can host, bare everything for 200. I know she's not the best looking, but I was able to nut.

    Only downside was her place smelled like cigarettes, it actually gave me a headache.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-473226f37578

    This one wants 300, can host during the week. CFS and BBBJ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-f3676729e8fc

    This one wants 300, DTF, can host some days. Ok with bare. I didn't pursue, not my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-b783b3ea35bc

    This one I'm still negotiating. She can host. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-d5d2a49ae61e
    I'm surprised about dollfaced sinner willing to take 300. We connected and had a seemingly good text thing going. She asked for 500. I countered respectfully woth a reasonable amount and she went off on me and blocked me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day LOL.

  11. #11009

    Prepaid cards

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon  [View Original Post]
    I used the Vanilla Gift card directly on SA with no problem, in early December. Initially, I did buy another Visa Gift card that did not work. I had to go back to the store and buy the Vanilla Gift card with the other card. The register attendant gave me a weird look, but the 2nd card (Vanilla Gift) worked. The card that worked did state it only was for use in the USA Only, so not sure why it worked, but it did. I can take a pic of it and post if anyone is interested.
    The rumor is that Vanilla prepaid cards arent accepted any longer. They apparently worked in December (I last used one in late November) but sounds like they aren't accepted anymore?

    If someone has actually successfully used a prepaid gift card. Please respond with the actual name of the card, not the retailer where you bought it-that really doesn't matter.

  12. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Another DTF, ok with bare, cannot host and lives in the city. Wants 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad8afdcb-91ad-4f46-abe4-165a6bcee390
    Did you meet? Have twice set up meeting with her and been ghosted. She's just my type and lives right by me in Lakeview (or used to), so it's a shame. Any intel is appreciated.

    She's not 24 tho. She had a SA profile a few years back that said 28, and I saw her pop up on my Tinder saying 33 LOL.

  13. #11007

    Intel & WARNING!

    This one I been chatting with for some time now. Just never pulled the trigger, face and neck tattoos is kinda of turn off. But she's pretty chill to chat with. Every time I'm browsing she's always online, I'm thinking of setting up a date. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2d2b099ff5ea

    BE AWARE! Quick chat with this one, she's DTF. Then she hits me with "I have herpes, but I'm currently taking meds for it".

    I couldn't even get mad, I thank her for letting me know and I politely pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a3059bf830a8

  14. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from this one but haven't decided yet if I want to upgrade. Any info on her? Is the upgrade worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-511e59469713
    She's been around for some time now. If I recall correctly, it was bad reviews / experience.

  15. #11005

    Kittycat777

    Got a message from this one but haven't decided yet if I want to upgrade. Any info on her? Is the upgrade worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-511e59469713

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape