Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 1434 1934 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16817

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but is there a less-crude / explicit, yet clear way to ask about MSOG? Multi-pops?

    When a provider requires a 1-hour minimum do you always ask, assume the answer is one way or the other, or do you just see how it goes?

    Curious about any thoughts.
    I always ask up front or before session starts in person. Never assume!

  2. #16816

    Complete Waste

    She will want alot of unecessary personal information and its all covered and mechanical. She will want you to sign up for her videos on * as well. Better ones out there than this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabor  [View Original Post]
    I think you are right. Since you mention those tats on the back of the leg abs looking harder I agree that is very likely her. I never saw her in the day. Scorpio, yes. Several times. She definitely danced to the beat of her own drummer.

  3. #16815
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.
    Compared to what's here, it's worth the drive.

  4. #16814

    Asking about MSOG

    I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but is there a less-crude / explicit, yet clear way to ask about MSOG? Multi-pops?

    When a provider requires a 1-hour minimum do you always ask, assume the answer is one way or the other, or do you just see how it goes?

    Curious about any thoughts.

  5. #16813

  6. #16812

    Thief, avoid

    Avoid this nasty thief. Robbed me with crazy aggression. Let her starve.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74096074

  7. #16811
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Sun was one of the best. And the closest I've found to the good old days is two hours south. I had some business in Lumberton a couple of weeks ago and decided to venture another 20 minutes south. That put me just across the border. It was well worth the drive. 80 for the house plus 140 gave me everything I remember from Sun. Table shower, massage, the flip, a little sign language, and terrific FS. Sara was great. Model quality body in a little black dress and heels. Good English and very pleasant. Not rushed. Just like the good old days. Absolutely no comparison to the local shit show. For the same cost, the difference is well worth an additional couple hours drive.
    Q spa and yuko is as good it will get around here. The only AMP I go to honestly when I'm coming from South Carolina.

  8. #16810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Scorpios sodekick

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
    I think you are right. Since you mention those tats on the back of the leg abs looking harder I agree that is very likely her. I never saw her in the day. Scorpio, yes. Several times. She definitely danced to the beat of her own drummer.

  9. #16809

    The Greensboro Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RideNbuy  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.
    Sun was one of the best. And the closest I've found to the good old days is two hours south. I had some business in Lumberton a couple of weeks ago and decided to venture another 20 minutes south. That put me just across the border. It was well worth the drive. 80 for the house plus 140 gave me everything I remember from Sun. Table shower, massage, the flip, a little sign language, and terrific FS. Sara was great. Model quality body in a little black dress and heels. Good English and very pleasant. Not rushed. Just like the good old days. Absolutely no comparison to the local shit show. For the same cost, the difference is well worth an additional couple hours drive.

  10. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    And all reports indicate you can submit to her painstaking, intrusive screening process for the privilege of spending 400 bones for a totally non-GFE, hurried session. What's this. Her 3rd or 4th name change? Providers don't keep reinventing themselves in this industry because they have loyal and repeat clientele.
    Exactly! There is a reason providers like Nikki Luv never change names or numbers. If she has to keep changing names or numbers, you probably won't have a good time.

  11. #16807

    Yes. It's Katrina, Chloe etc

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
    And all reports indicate you can submit to her painstaking, intrusive screening process for the privilege of spending 400 bones for a totally non-GFE, hurried session. What's this. Her 3rd or 4th name change? Providers don't keep reinventing themselves in this industry because they have loyal and repeat clientele.

  12. #16806

    Khole??

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but she sure looks familiar. Like I knew her IRL at some point pre-boobjob for what that's worth.
    I felt the same way when I saw this ad. Looking back now, I definitely recognize the bow tattoos on the backs of her legs. Face is very familiar. Could this be Khole who initially worked with Mistress Scorpio? She is hot, please report if you see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

  13. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

    Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).

    I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.
    I haven't seen her but she sure looks familiar. Like I knew her IRL at some point pre-boobjob for what that's worth.

  14. #16804

    Not sure if you're asking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer9577  [View Original Post]
    How out of states are you talking about? I have in Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines and Jakarta Indonesia. If you like Asians, you will definitely have a great time once everything opens back up. I know right now Cambodia is allowing people to come in with no quarantine and I am seriously considering it.
    My time is mostly spent in central and South America. Some Caribbean destinations as well.

  15. #16803
    Quote Originally Posted by HourSecret  [View Original Post]
    I mostly do the hobby out of the states. I'm fortunate to have a job that allows me to travel so it's a no brainer for me. I frequent central and South America. It's awesome and most experiences are GFE. Quality is through the roof for a fraction of what it is here and best of all, legal.
    How out of states are you talking about? I have in Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines and Jakarta Indonesia. If you like Asians, you will definitely have a great time once everything opens back up. I know right now Cambodia is allowing people to come in with no quarantine and I am seriously considering it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape