Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1690
-
01-25-22 19:41 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 2528Damn
I miss the days of years back. Reliable, no drama. Heck the girls wanted reviews. Seems now Nashville has backsliding.
There are a few solid girls still around. Jessica are. Angel Eyez. And a few more. Yea they are still jewels.
Miss the days of Abby Jones, Kali Knight, Jessica Franklin, Eden Franko, and more. They made sure it was about you.
All I see now is complaining. If it's not fun why do it?
-
01-25-22 19:14 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 414Crackhoreloevr
He has apparently smoked too much crack and eaten too many nasty asses. Put him on ignore, surely the Admin is tired of his shit by now. If he was local I would say it's his right to post but he isn't.
Originally Posted by Larry19
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:18 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 278God damn, that's the best you got. Judging from your posting style I'm going to assume you're old as shit so it might be best if you just add me to your ignore list. If you open your man-pleaser again I'll have no choice but to drag my nut-sack across your face.
Originally Posted by Larry19
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 22:06 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 176Go Away
CrackHoreLover. You are a complete jackass, will you please go away?
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:17 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 278Says the guy that flips the fuck out because he doesn't like the way a provider screens her appointments.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming it's that time of the month for you so here are some pumpkin spice tampons for your little puddy.
-
01-24-22 21:13 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 278I'll type really slow and try not to use too many big words so you can understand.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
Yes, this is the fight thread. This is the thread that you come to argue about dumb-shit, this keeps it off the review threads. Anymore questions about how the site works?
-
01-24-22 13:58 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 1250Fight thread?
Fight thread?
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 18:17 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 436Crackhorelover has no life.
Why are you guys sitting here arguing back and forth with this loser? He clearly has no life. He isn't even from Nashville. His post history about nashville girls is non-existent. He just wants to sit up here and go back and forth with you guys. He isn't even dealing with the girls from our area. He has no idea what Nashville's scene is like. This is probably the most attention he has ever gotten without paying for it. The dudes name is "crackhorelover". Clearly there is no reasoning with someone with that mindset.
-
01-23-22 17:27 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 83Who in their right mind would choose to miss out on comedic genius like this? Even if it caused me to spew Mountain Dew all over my keyboard.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 11:12 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 65Wow you guys play hard in this city.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 17:32 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 278Wow you really have no idea what the fuck you're doing. 1) Why would you post this in the fight thread, this is the thread where people come to point out how much of a dumb ass guys like RogueReviewer1 are or how sensitive LuckySmile, BoroGuy54, and RickForFun1 pussies are. Also what the fuck are you talking about, "a few times when I contacted a monger she asked for a picture?" Read your post before you upload it.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
All asshole stuff aside, never send any hooker your personal info. If she won't see you without it then move on to the next hooker. This is my motto, he who has the gold makes the rules, not she who has the pussy runs the show.
-
01-21-22 17:13 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 278
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
So now I can say shit like you 3 blow each other in the backroom of Canvas and you will never know, great.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Yes, if text on a screen make your little pussy quiver then yes add me to your ignore list, or stay off the fight thread.
-
01-21-22 17:06 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks!
Thank you for your reply and information. I had no one in particular in mind but I have been asked a few times in the past.
Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 15:12 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 234Photos Metadata
I share your same concern and usually I don't send pictures except when I read positive or realistic reviews from reputable sources. Even then I want no attached information on my picture like my location or any of that stuff. There's a few semi-free apps both on the android play store and the iPhone store, I use one called Metapho and it supposedly removes all metadata from a picture (device it was taken, coordinates, lens info, etc.) which is better than just turning off geolocation.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
By no means I'm an expert so I'm not sure how good it is but I have tried other free apps too that displays all the picture's metadata and they report it gone after processing.
Out of sight peace of mind.
And who is that provider asking for a pic that you are talking about and are interested in?
-
01-21-22 08:27 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 170Crack
Thanks for the encouragement to block this guy. First time I've done that here but feels good knowing the piss and vinegar isn't going to infect me.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
Maybe the guy is going through a rough patch and I wish him well. He just won't be infecting me.









Reply With Quote





