Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10967
-
01-25-22 10:11 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 33Card advice
Hi.
I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??
Thanks for your help.
-
01-24-22 13:57 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 664Amex gift card I had no problem
I had so many issues with Vanilla card that I bought an Amex gift card and had no problem.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:32 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 574I want to know why she's wearing a "normal hair" wig in one of her photos.
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:28 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 130Looks familiar
Hazel_Eyed_Lass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-bb40025f002e
Not sure if she's been discussed before. Didn't find anything on search.
-
01-24-22 12:21 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 173Aha, I see, seems more of a concern for married fellows, rather than me. I'd still prefer that not to happen, but I don't know of any way around the payment option if gift cards still aren't working.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 19:20 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 374Cheerful charmer
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
Hi anyone have luck getting in contact and meeting her.
-
01-23-22 16:13 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 1089The issue is not your card number being out there. The issue is if your data was compromised such as what happened to the Ashley Madison platform than your name and information would be public information which could potentially be embarrassing.
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:45 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 664That previus post says she is a scammer but NO info
Supposedly a scammer but no info given.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:08 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 1089Exactly with Lynn being such a shithole city shouldn't sb donation be priced accordingly based on city?
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:08 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 664Looking for info on this one thanks
Looking for info supposed to meet next week Thanks.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:44 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 174Flirty
Check back about 5 post.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:17 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 664Any info on this one?
We are supposed to meet next week and would like to know I'd anyone has info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-aa2fee459d56
Thanks CM.
-
01-21-22 21:28 #6260Banned Member

Posts: 414We talked for a but, easy to find her facebook but lynn is such a shithole city I didn't pursue.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 20:45 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 664Lynn any info??
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-ebc819c4a136
She says she is from Lynn.
-
01-21-22 20:38
Senior Member
- Reason
- delete
-
01-21-22 19:03 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 664Any info I am supposed to meet her next week?
Any info would be appreciated Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






