Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 732 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveOralNs  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??

    Thanks for your help.
    I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/

  2. #6273

    Strippers?

    I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?

    I've met three so far and they were definitely all about the money. One was OK, one I passed, and the last one I only found out she used to be a stripper after meeting her a few times. The last one honestly wasn't the best experience. She was very attractive but she would ignore texts and be stone cold when we met. I think she had a narcissistic personality disorder.

    Not sure if most strippers are like this and I should avoid them in general?

  3. #6272

    Card advice

    Hi.

    I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??

    Thanks for your help.

  4. #6271

    Amex gift card I had no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The issue is not your card number being out there. The issue is if your data was compromised such as what happened to the Ashley Madison platform than your name and information would be public information which could potentially be embarrassing.
    I had so many issues with Vanilla card that I bought an Amex gift card and had no problem.

  5. #6270
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Hazel_Eyed_Lass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-bb40025f002e

    Not sure if she's been discussed before. Didn't find anything on search.
    I want to know why she's wearing a "normal hair" wig in one of her photos.

  6. #6269

    Looks familiar

    Hazel_Eyed_Lass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-bb40025f002e

    Not sure if she's been discussed before. Didn't find anything on search.

  7. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The issue is not your card number being out there. The issue is if your data was compromised such as what happened to the Ashley Madison platform than your name and information would be public information which could potentially be embarrassing.
    Aha, I see, seems more of a concern for married fellows, rather than me. I'd still prefer that not to happen, but I don't know of any way around the payment option if gift cards still aren't working.

  8. #6267

    Cheerful charmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    Hi anyone have luck getting in contact and meeting her.

  9. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    I had the same problem. Signed up with a vanilla Visa e-gift card, but when I went to renew with a new vanilla Visa e-gift card it wouldn't accept it. I don't care too much so I just instead used a real credit card. Eventually I'll order a new card so I don't have to worry about my card info being out there.
    The issue is not your card number being out there. The issue is if your data was compromised such as what happened to the Ashley Madison platform than your name and information would be public information which could potentially be embarrassing.

  10. #6265

    That previus post says she is a scammer but NO info

    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Check back about 5 post.
    Supposedly a scammer but no info given.

  11. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    We talked for a but, easy to find her facebook but lynn is such a shithole city I didn't pursue.
    Exactly with Lynn being such a shithole city shouldn't sb donation be priced accordingly based on city?

  12. #6263

    Looking for info on this one thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Too long to post here"? _Here_ is the right place to post a long scammer story, so we can all benefit from your experience.
    Looking for info supposed to meet next week Thanks.

  13. #6262

    Flirty

    Check back about 5 post.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    We are supposed to meet next week and would like to know I'd anyone has info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-aa2fee459d56

    Thanks CM.

  14. #6261

    Any info on this one?

    We are supposed to meet next week and would like to know I'd anyone has info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-aa2fee459d56

    Thanks CM.

  15. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    We talked for a but, easy to find her facebook but lynn is such a shithole city I didn't pursue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape