Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 28243
-
01-25-22 12:32 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 76Yeah, I feel you; bummer that it happened to you twice. Your pool must be wider than mine cause it seems like its pretty slim pickings in terms of available talent so I end up putting up with a lot more than I would like. My ATF was Lo who was about 15 years younger and a true spinner, but 50 minutes of every hour was spent on her habits. And I always just dealt with it just to be able to get what the other 10 minutes could offer. I would sometimes have multiple sessions with her in a day and it would cost less than half of what some of these others charge for a single hour, but it was always nerve racking to wait on her as she constantly did her thing.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Hopefully Kimberly will get her circumstances stabilized and be able to continue to provide the level of service that I've encountered in the less than 2 week period that I've come to know her and you'll be able to give her another shot at redemption. In the meantime, be safe and monger on!
-
01-25-22 10:17 #15072Regular Member

Posts: 12Sofia
Ad was deleted so here's another link https://callescort.org/813-596-6898.
Originally Posted by Trant345
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 09:49 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 437Lexi aka Charity aka Sara
She's going by Sara at the moment, still posting on LC.
Originally Posted by Dragon527
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 00:06 #15070Senior Member

Posts: 58Sandra, Kandi
Ahhh, yes. Kandi. Quite sweet, from Polk, as I recall. Large bolt-ons, porn dirty blonde hair. Does anyone have her digits? Please PM. Haven't been able to see Sandra in quite some time. Saw Dylan for a while after, but she seemed to fly in the wind, too difficult to track down and actually see.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:33 #15069Regular Member

Posts: 8Welcome
I will tell you that you tend to get more (and friendlier) responses here on "In Search Of" questions if you've done some posting already with reviews and reports of your own activities. The "currency" of the board is "you give info, you get info. " Adding reports helps build trust and your USASG invisible bank account.
Originally Posted by TorqueBow
[View Original Post]
Welcome, and look forward to hearing your adventures.
-
01-24-22 19:45 #15068Regular Member

Posts: 16P411 or Eros
Thanks Kenny Omega. I will check that out. Pl. Pm a couple of suggestions if possible. With the security concerns, GPS and low availability for my regulars, things are a bit tricky. But the forum contributors are great and highly appreciated.
Originally Posted by KennyOmega
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:57 #15067Banned Member

Posts: 5343With that being said, good luck to the monger who is putting her up. Running these kinds of businesses out of your personal house is risky af. Quiet for now till all the old people start getting nosy and calling the authorities.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:06 #15066Senior Member

Posts: 1991Damn Rook!
Aren't you the one that broker her into this forum? She should be doing you for free, and making herself available for sure!
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 14:55 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 76Update to review the SCC location for UTR Kimberly
Sorry, I failed to detail the SCC locale for those that haven't been there. I don't recall seeing it mentioned much in her past reviews although I was probably more interested in the comments about her service and might have just missed it. I will say that it is night and day difference. As in complete polar opposites between the SCC site and the Tampa site (which may or may not continue to be offered). It's a nice quiet neighborhood that's discreet and safe. It's a single family residence with open sight lines in the front and parking in the back alley so its easy to reconnoiter for the first time going in if you are paranoid like me. The occupants are cordial and if there is any awkwardness about the situation it would probably be self induced as they are very open minded. The facility is well kept and clean compared to most venues and I certainly wished it was closer to me and that all my providers could utilize it. Anyways, a shout out to the one on here that provides the premises.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 13:13 #15064Senior Member

Posts: 368Wagon Check
The important question is does that ass look the same as that pic on the bottom of the ad. If so, ooh la la.
Originally Posted by BuckNut;57Wagoncheck43123
-
01-24-22 12:35 #15063Regular Member

Posts: 4New to dreams in Tampa, looking for BBFS dreams.
I hope everyone is doing well, thank you for letting me post. New to dreams in the Tampa area, been involved and enjoying it for about 8 years. Looking for BBFS in the Tampa area. Other thread about it seemed a bit scattered and not very occupied. Anyone have any go-tos? Thank you in advance.
-
01-24-22 10:32 #15062Senior Member

Posts: 109Tyler
This ad has photos that are at least 1. 5 years old. She is super sweet. Just looks like she's had a rough stretch IMO. Still better looking than most, but it has been posted on this thread that her service has declined. Everyone used to be covered and no Greek.
Originally Posted by RedWall
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/73958810
-
01-24-22 09:55 #15061Douchebag

Posts: 127Any info please
Anyone try her out?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...3ba1984cb4728d
-
01-24-22 08:03 #15060Banned Member

Posts: 5343You and Rock can have her! LOL.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
It's not the "ghosting" that I have an issue with. Like you said, we all have our lives outside of this hobby. It's the "making an appointment" and driving over an hour one way to have her go radio silence. Not once but twice and always some excuse. The last one was the best, "her and Debbie got into it and she stole $3-$4 k from her".
So after this incident, she moves back because "Debbie paid her the money back"? Yeah ok. Then the time before that she stood me up. So there won't be a 3rd time.
-
01-23-22 23:34 #15059Senior Member

Posts: 76UTR Kimberly - 3rd visit in a week review
As I stated in my first review of her, I had heard many positive things about her from this site. I have now had sessions with her at a hotel down in Ruskin, at the location in Tampa (completely agree with Rockit as that location isn't ideal) and today at the SCC location. While I am not trying to white knight for her, I will say that she mentioned regularly taking certain days off for her real life and also dealing with some personal issues so perhaps that is where some people are getting the bad comms issue. I didn't think anything of it if I didn't hear anything back for a day or 2 as I understand she has a life outside of her business, but when she does respond things are usually on point and arrangements are made in advance.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]
Today I had planned for a QV, but I was enjoying myself far too much to keep an eye on the clock and before you know it, an hour had already passed. As always, she aims to please and although I am a realist enough to know better, she does know how to make you feel special. Rock solid performance on her part and there's no doubt in my mind that if she was in mainstream film / TV she would win many Oscars, Golden Globes and Emmys. In any event, I look forward to more visits with her now that I have her number. As with everything in this hobby, YMMV, but so far my experiences have been great. This isn't to say everything is perfect, but the bumps along the way are par for the course in this line of entertainment. If you haven't tried her, don't be discouraged by other people that might not have had a stellar experience for one reason or another. There are enough positive things said about her that you should give yourself a chance to make your own opinion based on your own experience. For me the biggest downside isn't because of her specifically but just the cost of this type of service. Her rates are pretty industry standard and no doubt she is worth every penny, but I'm spoiled by my regulars providers which cost me a fraction of what an escort charges.










Reply With Quote





