Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 28252
-
01-23-22 12:42 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 255Very talented to be in 6 places at one time
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8136164045/1
Originally Posted by Ziggy62
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:38 #15051Regular Member

Posts: 9Possible Scam.
Posting in multiple cities, see screenshot from Google image search.
Originally Posted by Ziggy62
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:23 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 571Looking for crazy sex and love
Wow, who is she? Just found her on the list, has anyone seen her yet or is this another well-made fake ad? Thanks for any info, ziggy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/73974169
-
01-23-22 11:13 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 289It's been awhile. She was a lot thinner the last time I saw her (which must have been a couple of years ago). Saw her with a small blonde (Kandi) and Crystal on two different occasions. I highly recommend doubles. Getting rimmed and blown at the same time is incredible.
Originally Posted by TampaBayer
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 11:10 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 289Kimberly. Disappointment
Got her digits but she told me that she doesn't see anyone when she's in Tampa. Which doesn't make sense. Disappointing since I spoke with her a few weeks ago while she was in SCC and she seemed very open minded.
Originally Posted by JamesBone
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 11:05 #15047Banned Member

Posts: 5343Nah, save yourself the hour + round trip. You'll most likely get stood up, I'd say 8/10 times she'll go silent or make up any and all excuses. Her latest excuse was that Debbie who "stole $3-$4 k" from her paid her back.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
I mean my user name may be Rookiemonger but c'Mon! Lmao.
She complains that business is slow now, geez! Wonder why!
-
01-23-22 08:51 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 34I saw her about a week ago. She says she works m-f 10 AM to 10 PM. She is sharing a house with another provider in Tampa. She told me some details about it but I don't think that is relevant here. Services top notch, almost exploded during the BBBJ and rim job. The daty very tasty and dripping wet. $100.00 for hhr. I think one of the best in Tampa.
Originally Posted by TampaBayer
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 07:39 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 55Kimberly SCC
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
I had a similar experience. She stood me up.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
Scheduled me, gave me the location, drove to SCC, waited outside, no response.
Text me that she wasn't there and some drama story.
It's her life. Some people live day to day others do not. It's part of the hobby we choose to participate in.
I've had some regulars ghost other people but never me.
May give her another chance, may not as it seems to be a pattern.
I do appreciate Bill Ho sharing her info.
-
01-23-22 07:14 #15044Banned Member

Posts: 5352I'm confused you say she won't get on top because of her size too large look at her pictures she doesn't look large at all please explain.
Originally Posted by JohnGulbany
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 06:56 #15043Banned Member

Posts: 5352I text her early this morning answered back in 5 minutes. Said she was back in SSC. TO far a drive for me. Damn would liked to try her if she was still in the Tampa area.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 00:55 #15042Regular Member

Posts: 21Have you tried P411 or Eros? I have been sticking to those for the last few months and I have been finding some decent gems from there.
Originally Posted by Qspandan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 21:59 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 58I haven't seen Sandra is quite some time. Is she still in the guest house out back in SE Tampa? I had some incredible visits with her in the past including doubles and even triples, but her time management skills were seriously lacking. Any recent experience, anyone? Feel free to PM me. Be sale, all!
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 21:57 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 616Kimberly SCC
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
Spot on Rookie. Waste of time. I am still awaiting a response from an inquiry I sent over a week ago. She must have phone issues (well, don't they all?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:07 #15039Banned Member

Posts: 5343I'm sure she can! Too much drama and getting stood up for me! I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:31 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 120Journeys
It is actually really close to Oz. I have tried it out. It is newly remodeled and a nice place. There are three girls that I know that use to work the shops that are working there, Maura, Cali (goes by Tyler now) and Dallas. I have visited with Maura when she worked at 6 shops and a short time at Ritz, haven't seen her at the new place though. I did go back and see Tyler and really enjoyed the visit, will definitely repeat. I know Maura pissed off the mod in the aromatherapy thread so all the good reviews of her were removed from there but she does a good job and I would see her again.
Originally Posted by TPAMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






