Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 18433
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, I'm ugly as fuck. Just not fat. Come on, I'm in my 50's so how good can a 50 yr old look.

    Anyways, it's just the NYC girls. - I get an occasional ghetto girl on dc that claims the hotness.
    Yea a hot girl messaged you first. You're definitely hot. All the girls who messaged me when I had my profile public were fat black chicks.

    Also you literally say "hii" as a first message when at least 50% of girls' profiles literally say "DON'T START A MESSAGE WITH JUST "HI" BE ORIGINAL".

    Yet, she still responded. You can stop trolling us now with your talk about being ugly.

  2. #8322

    DC does suck atm

    Agree though DC sucks big time now. I haven't had any in last couple of months and taking a break from trying. All I see is fakes and the girls who want something online, just get paid for drinks etc.

  3. #8321
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Ok Mr TomFordModel, you have really piqued my curiosity. Are you really that attractive and could you please rate yourself on a scale of 0-10? Sorry for being weird, but all these women keep talking about your looks, so they all cannot be lying. I need to create a female profile to see the competition. And if you are attractive, why are you on seeking? It makes no sense to me.
    Well, don't go entirely by what they say, because I get a lot of those "hey, handsome" and "you're handsome" messages as well, from those that I eventually meet. Those who apparently not interested won't say that. Even with that, I am not sure they mean it or just flattery. I know I look decent, definitely not overweight, is tall and trim, but on the older side, so I guess that passes for handsome on SA because a lot of SD's aren't. But I heard from SB there are all kinds of guys there, including guys in their 20's, which I don't understand. Although, I don't know how he is able to get NYC girls to come and meet him, because in my experience most girls have safety concerns going to another city to meet a SD they just met. The only person I met from NYC was after chatting with her for 3 plus weeks and getting to know fairly well and I paid for her train tickets upfront. Even then she was skeptical right until we met. Or perhaps the profile of girls he goes after is different from mine, and perhaps I need to expand my filters.

  4. #8320
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Way older than what I'm used to however bangable. Started texting and then she shared her private photos. Photo of her in the red with armpit hair threw me off so will not be proceeding. She sent me a video of her so she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-de945c1be502
    LOL. I chatted with her. As soon as I saw 34 and the fucking filtered pics I definitely knew she would be fugly.

    I fucking guaranteed she has cellulite and wrinkly as fuck.

  5. #8319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Andrea

    Way older than what I'm used to however bangable. Started texting and then she shared her private photos. Photo of her in the red with armpit hair threw me off so will not be proceeding. She sent me a video of her so she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-de945c1be502

  6. #8318

    Lol

    I can tell you're a smooth talker.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, I'm ugly as fuck. Just not fat. Come on, I'm in my 50's so how good can a 50 yr old look.

    Anyways, it's just the NYC girls. - I get an occasional ghetto girl on dc that claims the hotness.

  7. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Everybody has their price. At least you're not old and FAT like most sugar daddies.
    I resemble that remark. LOL.

  8. #8316

    411 on Saraboo

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dd8ddc28afee

    Any feedback on this one? Seems to be a pro. Been on SA forever and went straight to asking to meet ppm. Not my preferred type of SA but her pics look good.

  9. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    I actually messaged her a couple days before you posted about her. She read the message but never responded. So could be me that freaked her out LOL.
    She told me she reconsidered and doesn't want to be in the lifestyle. I supposed a lot of guys just spammed her saying I give you xxx to bang.

    So I told her let's go on a regular date. Hoping for a freebie now.

  10. #8314
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Ok Mr TomFordModel, you have really piqued my curiosity. Are you really that attractive and could you please rate yourself on a scale of 0-10? Sorry for being weird, but all these women keep talking about your looks, so they all cannot be lying. I need to create a female profile to see the competition. And if you are attractive, why are you on seeking? It makes no sense to me.
    IMHO, I'm ugly as fuck. Just not fat. Come on, I'm in my 50's so how good can a 50 yr old look.

    Anyways, it's just the NYC girls. - I get an occasional ghetto girl on dc that claims the hotness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220124-113504_Gallery.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220124-113433_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220124-113333_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #8313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Ehhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?

    She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.

    I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.

    Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.
    Everybody has their price. Even a sweet, innocent college girl will drop her panties for $100,000, I'm sure. Or if not that, there's some number they'll do it for. They just won't do it for the typical PPM / monthly allowance rate that we discuss here.

    And like the other guy pointed out, apparently you being old and Asian hasn't put you as far down the dating pool as you think. At least you're not old and FAT like most sugar daddies.

  12. #8312
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I needed eye bleach from searching DC. I can only fantasize about being in NYC.
    Ok Mr TomFordModel, you have really piqued my curiosity. Are you really that attractive and could you please rate yourself on a scale of 0-10? Sorry for being weird, but all these women keep talking about your looks, so they all cannot be lying. I need to create a female profile to see the competition. And if you are attractive, why are you on seeking? It makes no sense to me.

  14. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?

    She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.

    I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.

    Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.
    I actually messaged her a couple days before you posted about her. She read the message but never responded. So could be me that freaked her out LOL.

  15. #8309
    I needed eye bleach from searching DC. I can only fantasize about being in NYC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220123-195923_Seeking.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape