Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I needed eye bleach from searching DC. I can only fantasize about being in NYC.
    Ok Mr TomFordModel, you have really piqued my curiosity. Are you really that attractive and could you please rate yourself on a scale of 0-10? Sorry for being weird, but all these women keep talking about your looks, so they all cannot be lying. I need to create a female profile to see the competition. And if you are attractive, why are you on seeking? It makes no sense to me.

  2. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?

    She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.

    I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.

    Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.
    I actually messaged her a couple days before you posted about her. She read the message but never responded. So could be me that freaked her out LOL.

  3. #8309
    I needed eye bleach from searching DC. I can only fantasize about being in NYC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220123-195923_Seeking.jpg‎  

  4. #8308

    NYC gals

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm way overbooked for the coming week. At least 4.

    The NYC girl is coming down for 3 days and now a different NYC girl just told me she's coming to DC on Tues the same day the 1st one is coming. This ***** should have told beforehand so I could have set the other date another time.

    Fuck.
    You need someone to cover one of your SBs for you? LOL.

    OCG.

  5. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Question is in the details and expectations for these hotties to frequent this area?
    I don't know. I just text a bunch of them and I can usually tell which ones have high interest- they're the ones that will put in the effort. Dc is so trash now.

  6. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7e0055aeb609

    I couldn't 100% tell if this one was being serious, and while she's cute, there are a million Latinas and I didn't see the point in engaging further. But her response to me was, "I'm looking to be your ****, but it will cost you 5,000 dollas" (sic). I mean, seriously? I could have literally 20 sessions with the Latina I hooked up with in August / last month for that. What would that even get you, I wonder? She's probably thinking a month or something. Yeesh.
    Her profile will be gone by the end of the week.

  7. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    All, I was being sarcastic about the that link for the old chick.

    I don't mess with anything over 25 sometimes exceptions for some 30's if they're model thin.
    Question is in the details and expectations for these hotties to frequent this area?

  8. #8304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Baby_mir

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7e0055aeb609

    I couldn't 100% tell if this one was being serious, and while she's cute, there are a million Latinas and I didn't see the point in engaging further. But her response to me was, "I'm looking to be your ****, but it will cost you 5,000 dollas" (sic). I mean, seriously? I could have literally 20 sessions with the Latina I hooked up with in August / last month for that. What would that even get you, I wonder? She's probably thinking a month or something. Yeesh.

  9. #8303

    What am I doing wrong?

    Are these SB crazy at seeking? So this SB "charming smile" from NY reach out. After intro she asked for my number to communicate at WhatsApp. She starts giving me her personal info blah and blah at WhatsApp. She sent me a picture of dinner and I was busy at work in NY so I said good night. Next day she sent me good morning and I reply back. She asks me my weekend plan so I asked we should meet for coffee in Manhattan. Then she tells me that we need to work details before first meeting. So I said, "no problem." Then. She sent message saying that I do not have right "attitude" and we should not waste time. What the $& Unbelievable? Whatever. I am in no position to psychoanalyze these babes but this one just shocked me!

  10. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    LOL Tom. If Brownhazel is too fat for you, we know you got to be kidding about the other one!
    All, I was being sarcastic about the that link for the old chick.

    I don't mess with anything over 25 sometimes exceptions for some 30's if they're model thin.

  11. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I had that happen once. Went to one girl, fucked her, left after about 90 min to go back to work, went to the other girl's place and took a shower before her turn.
    I don't have that type of energy anymore. The first one is coming here specifically to meet me so I'll be fucking her as much as I can for 3 days.

    The second just said hey I'm visiting DC- let's meet.

    So I'm assuming she has biz or come to DC often so I don't want to miss the chance otherwise I'd blow her off. Plus I thinks she's hot.

    Pics of 2nd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220123-112935_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220123-112926_Seeking.jpg‎  

  12. #8300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    I did that once

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm way overbooked for the coming week. At least 4.

    The NYC girl is coming down for 3 days and now a different NYC girl just told me she's coming to DC on Tues the same day the 1st one is coming. This ***** should have told beforehand so I could have set the other date another time.

    Fuck.
    I had that happen once. Went to one girl, fucked her, left after about 90 min to go back to work, went to the other girl's place and took a shower before her turn.

  13. #8299
    Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?

    She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.

    I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.

    Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.

  14. #8298
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I know right. At least I shared my recent ones. However, I haven't shared my go that have been seeing for the past 6 momths.

    But here's one for you. A fucking winner. BBBJ, bbcip, cum in ass. Nasty and fun. Just had to get her going a bit. Stick your fingers in there and pop the blister puss to get the juices flowing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-37ac9606361b
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ffc7a95a8f4d

    She's dtf. Seeking ppm. Don't know what yet.

    But she's fatter than I'd like.

    So have at it fellas.
    LOL Tom. If Brownhazel is too fat for you, we know you got to be kidding about the other one!

  15. #8297
    Damn, I'm way overbooked for the coming week. At least 4.

    The NYC girl is coming down for 3 days and now a different NYC girl just told me she's coming to DC on Tues the same day the 1st one is coming. This ***** should have told beforehand so I could have set the other date another time.

    Fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape