Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 18421
-
01-24-22 04:07 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 95Ok Mr TomFordModel, you have really piqued my curiosity. Are you really that attractive and could you please rate yourself on a scale of 0-10? Sorry for being weird, but all these women keep talking about your looks, so they all cannot be lying. I need to create a female profile to see the competition. And if you are attractive, why are you on seeking? It makes no sense to me.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 23:44 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 490I actually messaged her a couple days before you posted about her. She read the message but never responded. So could be me that freaked her out LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 20:01 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 1062I needed eye bleach from searching DC. I can only fantasize about being in NYC.
-
01-23-22 16:58 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 812NYC gals
You need someone to cover one of your SBs for you? LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
01-23-22 15:31 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 1062I don't know. I just text a bunch of them and I can usually tell which ones have high interest- they're the ones that will put in the effort. Dc is so trash now.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:02 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 131Her profile will be gone by the end of the week.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:59 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 376Question is in the details and expectations for these hotties to frequent this area?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:47 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 586Baby_mir
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7e0055aeb609
I couldn't 100% tell if this one was being serious, and while she's cute, there are a million Latinas and I didn't see the point in engaging further. But her response to me was, "I'm looking to be your ****, but it will cost you 5,000 dollas" (sic). I mean, seriously? I could have literally 20 sessions with the Latina I hooked up with in August / last month for that. What would that even get you, I wonder? She's probably thinking a month or something. Yeesh.
-
01-23-22 12:36 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 29What am I doing wrong?
Are these SB crazy at seeking? So this SB "charming smile" from NY reach out. After intro she asked for my number to communicate at WhatsApp. She starts giving me her personal info blah and blah at WhatsApp. She sent me a picture of dinner and I was busy at work in NY so I said good night. Next day she sent me good morning and I reply back. She asks me my weekend plan so I asked we should meet for coffee in Manhattan. Then she tells me that we need to work details before first meeting. So I said, "no problem." Then. She sent message saying that I do not have right "attitude" and we should not waste time. What the $& Unbelievable? Whatever. I am in no position to psychoanalyze these babes but this one just shocked me!
-
01-23-22 11:40 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 1062All, I was being sarcastic about the that link for the old chick.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
I don't mess with anything over 25 sometimes exceptions for some 30's if they're model thin.
-
01-23-22 11:32 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 1062I don't have that type of energy anymore. The first one is coming here specifically to meet me so I'll be fucking her as much as I can for 3 days.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
The second just said hey I'm visiting DC- let's meet.
So I'm assuming she has biz or come to DC often so I don't want to miss the chance otherwise I'd blow her off. Plus I thinks she's hot.
Pics of 2nd.
-
01-23-22 11:10 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 1026I did that once
I had that happen once. Went to one girl, fucked her, left after about 90 min to go back to work, went to the other girl's place and took a shower before her turn.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 09:09 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 1062Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?
She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.
I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.
Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.
-
01-22-22 20:15 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 187
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
LOL Tom. If Brownhazel is too fat for you, we know you got to be kidding about the other one!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:57 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 1062Damn, I'm way overbooked for the coming week. At least 4.
The NYC girl is coming down for 3 days and now a different NYC girl just told me she's coming to DC on Tues the same day the 1st one is coming. This ***** should have told beforehand so I could have set the other date another time.
Fuck.











Reply With Quote




