Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 930 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 13939
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8734

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    A bad idea at least in Caesers properties and I am sure the girls know this all they have to do is turn on the TV and your full legal name is right there for them to see that's why its business then boot them out don't let them stay and watch tv!
    This is good information, thank you very much. I think I will add a second name to my room when I check in (my monger name attached to my burner) and then when I talk to a provider I will offer my name ONLY and hotel info, not my room number. And if what you say is true, they should be able to connect the call to my room where I can answer. Anything more they ask for they will be out of luck as I will move onto the next provider. God I miss the good old days where providers would never demand a deposit or hotel info, and they would just show up and I would be able to see in person if she was the same as her picture and if not, I would continue on to the craps table. The game has changed for the worse for us and I do not like it. I still refuse to give any deposit up front, that only allows them to have the upper hand and arrive as late as they want. I would rather rub one out myself then to allow any provider to have the upper hand and arrive when they want. Not sure why, but most providers either can not tell time, or refuse to arrive within an acceptable manner of time. I will give it my best shot and see what happens. Thanks again guys, your time and advice is very much appreciated. Stay safe out there.

  2. #8733
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    A bad idea at least in Caesars properties and I am sure the girls know this all they have to do is turn on the TV and your full legal name is right there for them to see that's why its business then boot them out don't let them stay and watch tv!
    Yep, that's correct. There are many places that put up your full name when you turn on the TV. I have learned the real names of a few providers that way! Good point, I wasn't considering that.

  3. #8732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Still

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    No, hotels do not give out information. The way it works is the provider would call the main switchboard and ask to be connected to your room and they would give the operator whatever name you tell them to ask for. The operator connects the call to your room, you answer, and the provider knows you have a room at the hotel.

    I did monger here as a tourist for many years before moving here, and I do frequently still use hotels for providers who are outcall only. There are very few providers I feel comfortable sharing personal home knowledge with so I'd rather use midweek rates (which are generally very low) or comp nights for meetups. And 100% NO DEPOSITS and no electronic payment methods. Cash only. If they want extra to cover parking fees, we can discuss that, but I'm not sending anything in advance, period. I have had to pass on some better known (and more expensive) providers, but there have been others who have respected my wishes and agreed to meet anyway because they get a good vibe off of me in communications. I do also have an account on Private Delights where providers can see feedback left by other providers on my reviews, and that helps. Similar to a TER whitelist (I have that as well but it's years out of date). Good luck!
    A bad idea at least in Caesers properties and I am sure the girls know this all they have to do is turn on the TV and your full legal name is right there for them to see that's why its business then boot them out don't let them stay and watch tv!

  4. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Good advice and thank you! I didn't know you are able to add other names to your hotel room. By doing this, will the hotel also give the provider my real name to the provider since there will be 2 names on my room now? I still however do not want to give my room number out, not sure how to go about this? In the past I was able to meet providers in the hotel bar and bring them up myself if I felt comfortable. Again the main reason for not wanting to give out my room number is to avoid providers from showing up hours late (as most usually do) if a provider is playing games and stringing me along for longer than 1 hour from our agreed upon time, I will usually cancel as I will NOT put up with their games. So once I cancel, I do not want the provider to show up 3 hours later to my room while I am sleeping. So are there any ways around not giving my room number out? Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks again to all, you guys are great!
    No, hotels do not give out information. The way it works is the provider would call the main switchboard and ask to be connected to your room and they would give the operator whatever name you tell them to ask for. The operator connects the call to your room, you answer, and the provider knows you have a room at the hotel.

    I did monger here as a tourist for many years before moving here, and I do frequently still use hotels for providers who are outcall only. There are very few providers I feel comfortable sharing personal home knowledge with so I'd rather use midweek rates (which are generally very low) or comp nights for meetups. And 100% NO DEPOSITS and no electronic payment methods. Cash only. If they want extra to cover parking fees, we can discuss that, but I'm not sending anything in advance, period. I have had to pass on some better known (and more expensive) providers, but there have been others who have respected my wishes and agreed to meet anyway because they get a good vibe off of me in communications. I do also have an account on Private Delights where providers can see feedback left by other providers on my reviews, and that helps. Similar to a TER whitelist (I have that as well but it's years out of date). Good luck!

  5. #8730
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #8729

    Crystal & Kayla

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/74050939

    Has anyone seen Crystal and Kayla recently? I'll be in town soon and wondering about them. I saw them a few years ago and although they were very thin, they were very sweet and had a good time! Just wondering if anything has changed good or bad over the last couple of years!

  7. #8728
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it seems to be a double edged sword. Not sure who these providers think they are to be demanding your personal info and / or Linkedin profile or other social media links. Giving any provider the upper edge, leaves room for all kinds of bad things to come. Seriously, no one has any advice for outcall services without providing real names or private info? Still looking for any advice before I stoop as low as to find a casino girl. Thanks.
    I used to see well reviewed escorts in theeroticreview. Giving out name and room number is somewhat reasonable, the reality is guys are setting up a lot of fake meetings and they can verify you are actually there by calling your room. Cashapp linkedin no way.

  8. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want to give up your information, you need to target the women who seem desperate or stupid or lower class. I prefer the smart ones.
    If you want to hand your personal info out to hookers, that's your business. I fuck all the high dollar hotties, and never once have I given them an advance deposit or my personal info.

    Looks like your attitude about this has changed over time:

    You're review about picking up a streetwalker

  9. #8726
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pull the trigger on this lady? Actually looks legit. Price is up there, but the menu looks worth it.

    https://callescort.org/650-394-7609

    https://www.sanfranciscogfe.com/
    Seems to have pretty good reviews on TER https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...58638841-85530.

  10. #8725

    I know a few

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, thanks for all your advice so far. I will be traveling to LV soon and wondering if anyone is willing to share some providers that are white or Latin? No offense, but I am not looking for any heavy set providers, thick is ok (to a point) but I prefer petite or decent shape. I am not a fan of doing incalls, I would rather have them come to my hotel, open to possible dinner dates with them IF anyone can vouch for their sanity. Any information would be appreciated either posted here or by PM. I would be willing to return the favor should anyone be shopping when in the L. A. Area. Thanks in advance.
    But the usual question is. What your budget?? 4,5,600??

    Keep in mind this is Vegas, not LA.

  11. #8724

    The smart escorts screen their clients

    If you don't want to give up your information, you need to target the women who seem desperate or stupid or lower class. I prefer the smart ones.

  12. #8723

    Looking For Some Cool White or Latin Providers in LV

    Hi guys, thanks for all your advice so far. I will be traveling to LV soon and wondering if anyone is willing to share some providers that are white or Latin? No offense, but I am not looking for any heavy set providers, thick is ok (to a point) but I prefer petite or decent shape. I am not a fan of doing incalls, I would rather have them come to my hotel, open to possible dinner dates with them IF anyone can vouch for their sanity. Any information would be appreciated either posted here or by PM. I would be willing to return the favor should anyone be shopping when in the L. A. Area. Thanks in advance.

  13. #8722

    Good Advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haiduc  [View Original Post]
    People that ask for this info typically are just making sure they don't waste their time.

    Best way to go about this is like this.

    1-Add a name to your room when checking in XD So when they ask for name on room give them the fake name added to room.

    Can be any name you choose.
    Good advice and thank you! I didn't know you are able to add other names to your hotel room. By doing this, will the hotel also give the provider my real name to the provider since there will be 2 names on my room now? I still however do not want to give my room number out, not sure how to go about this? In the past I was able to meet providers in the hotel bar and bring them up myself if I felt comfortable. Again the main reason for not wanting to give out my room number is to avoid providers from showing up hours late (as most usually do) if a provider is playing games and stringing me along for longer than 1 hour from our agreed upon time, I will usually cancel as I will NOT put up with their games. So once I cancel, I do not want the provider to show up 3 hours later to my room while I am sleeping. So are there any ways around not giving my room number out? Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks again to all, you guys are great!

  14. #8721

    Thanks

    Yes, it seems to be a double edged sword. Not sure who these providers think they are to be demanding your personal info and / or Linkedin profile or other social media links. Giving any provider the upper edge, leaves room for all kinds of bad things to come. Seriously, no one has any advice for outcall services without providing real names or private info? Still looking for any advice before I stoop as low as to find a casino girl. Thanks.

  15. #8720
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am a long time reader of this site and you ALL have helped me a great deal so thank you to all. I am located in L. A. And am no stranger to Las Vegas, I consider LV my home away from home however since the game has changed over the years I am in desperate need of some advice:

    I am from the old school and wish the days of CL providers and non pros for $200-$300 still existed, but we all know the game has changed and those days are long gone and as a result now days when I am visiting LV and looking for a girl that I find on the usual mongering sites, ALL of them upon reaching them REFUSE to see me unless I give them my full legal name, name of hotel I am staying at, and the room number. Well I certainly NEVER give this information out and always use a burner to contact them so as a result I am usually stuck with no action, unless I meet a casino girl.

    So can anyone here suggest how to go about contacting providers and NOT giving them my personal information in order for them to meet with me? I also am NOT a fan of giving deposits before they arrive, this is usually another tactic they try and my reason for not wanting to give them a deposit is because of the obvious as they can take the deposit and then ghost me and / or take the deposit and then at their leisure show up (which is usually 3-4 hours late) and I do not have the patients to wait that long.

    So can anyone help me by telling me the best way to play this game where I do not have to give a provider my true identity, hotel info, or room number? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance. My next trip to LV will be the first week of February and I would like to be prepared before I arrive. Thanks again.
    They will always ask Hotel and Room number to make sure you are not playing games. Stick to profiles with good reviews.

    Then when checking in add a name to your room. Then when they ask for name give the fake one.

    Sounds bad but hey it works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape