Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 614 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6001

    Group of guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting sin city from the east coast on 4th of July week. Bringing a few friends who have never been there and I told them how great of a City Vegas is, at least from my experience the last few times I was there. In an attempt not to disappoint them, I'd like to know if someone could tell me the hotspot to pick up SWs. Bonus points for Hispanics or Blondes! Since we're only going to be there for a few days, we don't have much time to kill for hunting.

    Also, what is the average SW rates there? What about average CG rates? Trying to avoid ripoff. Is there any FS massage joint that has Caucasian providers nearby the strip? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I will return the favor with some of Boston's local gems if any of you ever come up here.

    Thank you in advance gents! Stay safe!

    -S9.
    Mongering with "a group of guys". I can see one, maybe two for a mongerfest but in a group there's always one. Loose lips sink ships.

    Go with CG's and enjoy the hunt. Break off in singles or pairs.

    RTFF.

  2. #6000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting sin city from the east coast on 4th of July week. Bringing a few friends who have never been there and I told them how great of a City Vegas is, at least from my experience the last few times I was there. In an attempt not to disappoint them, I'd like to know if someone could tell me the hotspot to pick up SWs. Bonus points for Hispanics or Blondes! Since we're only going to be there for a few days, we don't have much time to kill for hunting.

    Also, what is the average SW rates there? What about average CG rates? Trying to avoid ripoff. Is there any FS massage joint that has Caucasian providers nearby the strip? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I will return the favor with some of Boston's local gems if any of you ever come up here.

    Thank you in advance gents! Stay safe!

    -S9.
    Don't. Your understanding is horribly limited.

    If you don't understand why SW and cg won't go with groups of guys, watch Leaving Las Vegas.

  3. #5999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan191  [View Original Post]
    Around 10:00 pm.

    Saw several working girls up and down Fremont one night.

    I was staying on the strip so we used my car parked a block or two away for a quick BBBJ.
    Yeah, always at night. Anywhere from 8 pm to around 2-3 am. Things don't go as late as on the strip though 10-1 seems to be the sweet spot.

  4. #5998

    On Trop today -

    Saw these two on Trop today; stopped at Terrible's for some gas, and the one in the orange dress was in the store getting a water; she made strong eye contact but was on the phone in the store. She left, and stood out by the sign at the road, and waved at me to come over. If I wasn't on my way to an appointment, (which I was tempted to cancel and make her my afternoon) I would have stopped. Anyone have any info on her? Two other cars stopped while I was gassing up, but she didn't get in either of them. I'm not into super super young looking ones, but her figure was top notch. Any info appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8424.jpg‎   IMG_8426.jpg‎  

  5. #5997

    Thanks, CM

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for Dead Island.
    Your work gets better all the time! Five in same frame, NOT in the same group. Even on Trop that takes talent.

    Thanks,

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  6. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Boulder Highway has always been beneficial to me in the past, but like all things this too must change. In its hay-day, it was happy mongering for all.

    I started the tour early this morning and got out scooped a few times which tells me BH isn't dead.

    On a specific round I picked up a white BBW hitch hiker Chistine south of Boulder Station. After being in the hobby you can soon recognize a scam. She kept asking me my preferences and responded with a service she can provide that matches my comments, Blah, blah, blah. Then came I need the money for baby milk, blah, blah, blah. After I recognized the scam I told her I needed to make an important phone call. I gave her. 1, knowing she was going to start with the, "give me something for my time" BS if I had not. I pulled in the 7-11 and asked her to get us a beer. As soon as she got into the store I took off with all her property.

    Do I feel bad? Hell No.

    Follow the rules and be safe.
    I find it somewhat hilarious that a scammer girl got rolled in this instance, but I'm not exactly following why you thought this was a scam. Of course, since I wasn't there, you know how the situation felt better than I do. Just curious.

  7. #5995

    Follow Monger Rules

    Boulder Highway has always been beneficial to me in the past, but like all things this too must change. In its hay-day, it was happy mongering for all.

    I started the tour early this morning and got out scooped a few times which tells me BH isn't dead.

    On a specific round I picked up a white BBW hitch hiker Chistine south of Boulder Station. After being in the hobby you can soon recognize a scam. She kept asking me my preferences and responded with a service she can provide that matches my comments, Blah, blah, blah. Then came I need the money for baby milk, blah, blah, blah. After I recognized the scam I told her I needed to make an important phone call. I gave her. 1, knowing she was going to start with the, "give me something for my time" BS if I had not. I pulled in the 7-11 and asked her to get us a beer. As soon as she got into the store I took off with all her property.

    Do I feel bad? Hell No.

    Follow the rules and be safe.

  8. #5994

    Locals help needed!

    Hello fellow mongers, I'm visiting sin city from the east coast on 4th of July week. Bringing a few friends who have never been there and I told them how great of a City Vegas is, at least from my experience the last few times I was there. In an attempt not to disappoint them, I'd like to know if someone could tell me the hotspot to pick up SWs. Bonus points for Hispanics or Blondes! Since we're only going to be there for a few days, we don't have much time to kill for hunting.

    Also, what is the average SW rates there? What about average CG rates? Trying to avoid ripoff. Is there any FS massage joint that has Caucasian providers nearby the strip? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I will return the favor with some of Boston's local gems if any of you ever come up here.

    Thank you in advance gents! Stay safe!

    -S9.

  9. #5993

    At

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Where on Trop can a out of state monger sample the wares?
    3620 W Tropicana Ave.

  10. #5992

    Question from fellow monger

    Where on Trop can a out of state monger sample the wares?

  11. #5991
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianMan  [View Original Post]
    What time of the day.
    Around 10:00 pm.

    Saw several working girls up and down Fremont one night.

    I was staying on the strip so we used my car parked a block or two away for a quick BBBJ.

  12. #5990

    Brought a girl to my room in the Orleans without a problem

    Met some girls late at night in the Orleans parking lot. They were not my type. Saw what looked like a guy getting a BJ in the surface lot there. I thought he could be more discrete. Picked up a friendly black girl named Michelle by the Irish pub. $100/30 minutes. Everything covered. Was open to MSOG and adding on time in 30 minute increments. Seemed willing to try your choice of position.

  13. #5989

    Fremont

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan191  [View Original Post]
    I have had a fair amount of success on Fremont outside the Golden Nugget.

    You can find them during the Fremont Street Experience is going on. They will be surveying the crowd while everyone else is looking.

    Up watching the show. As Speck mentioned, under the canopy close to the hotel.
    What time of the day.

  14. #5988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few more.
    Swear I might just pay to see who gets the first hooker fight on trop that would top all pics!

  15. #5987

    Golden Nugget

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Downtown can be rough.

    Sometimes nothing at all. Other times you might find several.

    Golden Nugget is typically best. Followed by just outside under the canopy.
    I have had a fair amount of success on Fremont outside the Golden Nugget.

    You can find them during the Fremont Street Experience is going on. They will be surveying the crowd while everyone else is looking.

    Up watching the show. As Speck mentioned, under the canopy close to the hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape