Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 24707
-
01-24-22 16:14 #18677Senior Member

Posts: 129More Keys
Please listen to Bill, he speaks the truth. 2 other things you should think about.
Originally Posted by BillBradsky
[View Original Post]
1. Never call or text the AMP or provider asking or soliciting about extra or special services. Even the ones that do more than massage, will never verbally say on a possible recorded line and as we all know texts and emails last forever.
2. ALWAYS LEAVE A TIP. Always always always tip something. I have even seen guys breaking out the calculator to give exactly 20% for a massage that maybe did not exceed his expectations. I have also seen guys make the worker go break a. 2 after a 60-minute massage. Even this is better than leaving no tip at all. Massage is s tips driven business so always tip even if you do not intend on going back. Some workers see very little of the initial amount paid at the door. Anyone seen the 2005 film Waiting? What happens when you do not tip your waitress? I usually start with. 2 for 60 minutes and. 3 for 90 minutes and I get excellent massages everywhere I go.
COVID Times, short staffing, businesses are slow. Help keep them going.
Go Chiefs!
-
01-24-22 07:38 #18676Senior Member

Posts: 535I've seen here and can vouch that she's amazing, but not cheap.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 21:11 #18675Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw her for years, especially when funds were low, but the handshake is added at the end with zero tease or sensual touch. I talked to her about it but she is like some city streets. One way.
Originally Posted by Defy1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:24 #18674Regular Member

Posts: 7Faro
I know her well, she is the only provider I've seen in 4+ years. That is one reason I never post anything here. As others have said she is well documented. Only thing I would add is her current pics are her gray / silver hair ones. She stopped coloring it dark.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
She is a nice safe lady who only gives a HJ. I think she's attractive for her age group but my only complaint is she never wears anything remotely sexy, always pants and a simple top. I know nothing would happen but her in some lingerie would be exciting. You could have her blindfold you and think of the sexiest girl you know. LOL.
-
01-22-22 21:25 #18673Senior Member

Posts: 485Faro
Faro is still in business. You've got very few postings, so I'll assume you're new here.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
BIG HINT: Try the search bar near the top right of each thread. Use it. Search whatever you like. Maybe search the name Faro? And then read. In May of 2019 and in March of 2018 there are clear indications of what Faro will do for a guy. Text her. She'll give you her availability, location and honorarium. Reasonable steps, right?
LTB.
-
01-22-22 16:42 #18672Senior Member

Posts: 30Faro
I saw her probably 4 times. Eclectic, nice lady. She always remained clothed, just handy. Never heard of more.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 16:23 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 30True. Guess it was a long time ago and keep forgetting how old I've gotten. Wish I could find someone 50+ still in the game.
Originally Posted by Bill20
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:13 #18670Senior Member

Posts: 258I remember her. Well, she had great tits and gave a great bbbjws. In fact it turned out anything goes! But she would probably be in her 70's now. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:05 #18669Senior Member

Posts: 263Yall want to be super safe in Maryland heights. Pd there loves doing busts. I wouldn't go near anything there.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 04:36 #18668Regular Member

Posts: 16Faro
I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?
-
01-21-22 19:52 #18667Senior Member

Posts: 94Asian massage in Maryland Heights
Today I contacted one and asked if she was free in about 10 minutes and she said yes. Got address building number. Got there and ask for room number give me 5 minutes sit and waited. Waited some more time and became 10. Watched a guy come out and decided to leave. All she had had to do say wait until hh when I first contacted her.
-
01-21-22 17:29 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 251That's a blast from the past, for sure. I haven't thought about her ad for ages. Sorry I can't help. If you find it and have a visit, let me know. I'm always up for seeing an old school provider.
Originally Posted by PeteSand
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:04 #18665Senior Member

Posts: 30Sue from Imperial
Anyone remember a thicker blond named Sue, had a townhouse Arnold / Imperial area. Advertised RFT. "hot lotion". Maybe she is UTR now? Anyone similar to her around anymore?
-
01-20-22 19:43 #18664Senior Member

Posts: 918Key
The key to all these places is if they know you from multiple visits and how much you tip.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:10 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 136Calla
I wonder if the "key to the magic kingdom" is getting the 1 hour massage, rather than the half hour?
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






