Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 24715
-
01-22-22 16:42 #18685Senior Member

Posts: 30Faro
I saw her probably 4 times. Eclectic, nice lady. She always remained clothed, just handy. Never heard of more.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 16:23 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 30True. Guess it was a long time ago and keep forgetting how old I've gotten. Wish I could find someone 50+ still in the game.
Originally Posted by Bill20
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:13 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 258I remember her. Well, she had great tits and gave a great bbbjws. In fact it turned out anything goes! But she would probably be in her 70's now. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:05 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 263Yall want to be super safe in Maryland heights. Pd there loves doing busts. I wouldn't go near anything there.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 04:36 #18681Regular Member

Posts: 16Faro
I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?
-
01-21-22 19:52 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 94Asian massage in Maryland Heights
Today I contacted one and asked if she was free in about 10 minutes and she said yes. Got address building number. Got there and ask for room number give me 5 minutes sit and waited. Waited some more time and became 10. Watched a guy come out and decided to leave. All she had had to do say wait until hh when I first contacted her.
-
01-21-22 17:29 #18679Senior Member

Posts: 251That's a blast from the past, for sure. I haven't thought about her ad for ages. Sorry I can't help. If you find it and have a visit, let me know. I'm always up for seeing an old school provider.
Originally Posted by PeteSand
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:04 #18678Senior Member

Posts: 30Sue from Imperial
Anyone remember a thicker blond named Sue, had a townhouse Arnold / Imperial area. Advertised RFT. "hot lotion". Maybe she is UTR now? Anyone similar to her around anymore?
-
01-20-22 19:43 #18677Senior Member

Posts: 918Key
The key to all these places is if they know you from multiple visits and how much you tip.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:10 #18676Senior Member

Posts: 136Calla
I wonder if the "key to the magic kingdom" is getting the 1 hour massage, rather than the half hour?
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 14:41 #18675Senior Member

Posts: 103Calla
I will have to check that place out. I like getting an HJ while still face down. The reach under Kung Fu finish is my favorite.
Originally Posted by StlGuy1950
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 12:27 #18674Senior Member

Posts: 144Calla Day Spa
Goodies Probably depend on who you get as the provider. Do you remember her name? PM or public. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 08:50 #18673Senior Member

Posts: 162LOL, but "odor butifoo girl" is never as young and beautiful.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:07 #18672Senior Member

Posts: 851She no hea. You see odor butifoo girl.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:04 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 129Low Restrictions!
Seems like a guaranteed good time. And check out the hottie in the ad! When I walk into these places I always mean to hold up my phone to Mamasan, point to the picture and request, "New girl please!" And refuse to pay until I see her. LOL.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




