Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 339 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2990
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The king is dead

    Westside massage is officially gone.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/267792

    This one looks like maybe she was hit by a land rover. She has these rock hard fake tits with nipples that look like a hunter masterpiece.

    OMG.

  2. #2989
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spider webs

    Quote Originally Posted by CulverCity95  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty much out of the game over here in West LA. 220 for a FJ, 350 for a rushed 40 min long rub and tug. All the girls over here are so fucking lazy and charge way too much. Just started going downhill in 2019 and COVID really pushed it over the edge.
    You are right sport. The westside 15 years ago was handjob fucken paradise. Leslie and zuliya at the pearl pad, indies off Craigslist, travelling broads on backpage, even girls staying at hotels and motels all around Santa Monica and those shitty motels on Lincoln and Venice. I had the nastiest case of begbugs after a landmark one hour dickwork treatment with this fat chick and her insanely hot girlfriend, all in for like 250 I think, in that Lincoln inn.

    Well the rates for staying in the hotels are too high, and the reviews of what guys expect to do on the Asian forums (we did a preview BJ in the shower, then to the bed where I pounded her pussy like I was working on the road crew digging the hole for a subway extension for 45 minutes, I nutted in her mouth, we relaxed for 35 seconds and then I did round two. Who the fuck are these guys? Makes it appear that the demand for a nice quiet handjob is nonexistent.

    And yeah, it is a disaster on the westside and the only semi-predictable option is temple of delusional sex workers, aka temple of bliss.

  3. #2988

    I'm done with West LA

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I work near Venice. The Vons is close by. I just can't pay 220 for a footjob. That is beneath me.
    I'm pretty much out of the game over here in West LA. 220 for a FJ, 350 for a rushed 40 min long rub and tug. All the girls over here are so fucking lazy and charge way too much. Just started going downhill in 2019 and COVID really pushed it over the edge.

  4. #2987

    BendyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wokanwoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times throughout the years (from Venice to La Conchita) and I'll just throw my two cents here. Her rates are high but over my decade long mongering career she is the only provider who has ever given me money back because we didn't use up all of our scheduled time. Treat her right and she'll do the same.
    That's some amazing Dead-Threading you did there!

    I saw her just before she moved from Summerland (near Santa Barbara. She takes the holistic naturalpathy stuff seriously. Her tongue was stained black when I saw her, and she spent too much time "analyzing" my health. If only she was as passionate about passion as she is about homeopathic cures.

  5. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow FIV?
    No FIV. Outside only.

  6. #2985

    Cherish

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherish this afternoon. Young (early 20's) light skinned African American girl with a cute face and hot as hell body. The pics are definitely her. Works out of a somewhat rundown motel in Bellflower right off the 91.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cherish/33029592

    She had me call when I got off the freeway, then she told me which motel to go to. When I arrived I texted her and she replied back with the room number. Knocked and she opened the door wearing a skimpy string bikini. Told me to get comfortable and she took her top off, revealing her perfect little B's. I sat down on the side of the bed and she let me sick her tits while she stroked me to get me good and hard. After a couple minutes she laid me down, put on a cover, and did a long BJ with deep throating. It was hot to watch, but honestly I didn't feel much through the cover. I played with her hot body while she was sucking. She wouldn't let me insert any fingers but I could touch wherever I wanted. After a few minutes she asked what position I wanted. I said missionary and we did just that until I blew. She wouldn't allow any kissing of her face but neck and shoulders were fine. Finished, cleaned up, and left. For a half hr it was 1. 6.

    Overall, a decent experience with a gorgeous young black girl. She was pretty much all business though. No kissing, no GFE.
    Does she allow FIV?

  7. #2984
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Planter fascia

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her a while back when she was 180 and in downtown. Now price has gone up and she's in Venice. Massage was actually pretty nice and the fj was surprisingly good. Not really a feet person but I enjoyed it. I would have repeated if her prices didn't go up and move to venice.
    I work near Venice. The Vons is close by. I just can't pay 220 for a footjob. That is beneath me.

  8. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Call me a prude, but 220 dollars for a foot job?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/MindandFeet

    That is perverse. I like to go in fresh.
    I actually saw her a while back when she was 180 and in downtown. Now price has gone up and she's in Venice. Massage was actually pretty nice and the fj was surprisingly good. Not really a feet person but I enjoyed it. I would have repeated if her prices didn't go up and move to venice.

  9. #2982

    Bendygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comments. In all my almost 30 years in the hobby, this is the review I have spent the most time on (it took me over a week to write). It was a tough one because the sex was pretty good, but I can't ignore the big opinion she has of herself. Unfortunately, that was the big takeaway for me. Gawd, even her website is so verbose, its just a lot of work to read.

    I did just peak at her bio on PD and saw that she is now in Hermosa Beach (like you said). Maybe that explains the big hike in rates. For what its worth, she does have over 50 "5 star" reviews there (notice how she called out why mine was only 4 stars!.
    I've seen her a few times throughout the years (from Venice to La Conchita) and I'll just throw my two cents here. Her rates are high but over my decade long mongering career she is the only provider who has ever given me money back because we didn't use up all of our scheduled time. Treat her right and she'll do the same.

  10. #2981

    Cherish

    I saw Cherish this afternoon. Young (early 20's) light skinned African American girl with a cute face and hot as hell body. The pics are definitely her. Works out of a somewhat rundown motel in Bellflower right off the 91.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cherish/33029592

    She had me call when I got off the freeway, then she told me which motel to go to. When I arrived I texted her and she replied back with the room number. Knocked and she opened the door wearing a skimpy string bikini. Told me to get comfortable and she took her top off, revealing her perfect little B's. I sat down on the side of the bed and she let me sick her tits while she stroked me to get me good and hard. After a couple minutes she laid me down, put on a cover, and did a long BJ with deep throating. It was hot to watch, but honestly I didn't feel much through the cover. I played with her hot body while she was sucking. She wouldn't let me insert any fingers but I could touch wherever I wanted. After a few minutes she asked what position I wanted. I said missionary and we did just that until I blew. She wouldn't allow any kissing of her face but neck and shoulders were fine. Finished, cleaned up, and left. For a half hr it was 1. 6.

    Overall, a decent experience with a gorgeous young black girl. She was pretty much all business though. No kissing, no GFE.

  11. #2980

    Snow sag

    Has anyone tried her out or any other girls on their lineup that are worth the money?

  12. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Call me a prude, but 220 dollars for a foot job?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/MindandFeet

    That is perverse. I like to go in fresh.
    Better wear a raincoat as well, don't want to get any fungus from feet because you just don't know where her feet have been.

  13. #2978

    Kylie

    Anyone seen this girl yet. Seem to be new. Couldn't find any info on her. Talked to her for bit over phone. Seem genuinely friendly and passionate. Was planning on seeing her tomorrow.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/73964166#.

  14. #2977

    Deposit first.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Call me a prude, but 220 dollars for a foot job?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/MindandFeet

    That is perverse. I like to go in fresh.
    You wouldn't here about Deposits 5 6 7 8 9 years ago WTF Happened?

  15. #2976

    Viet Kim

    Anyone know where she has gone or is she still providing last time I spoke to her through text couldn't really tell if it was her but she was complaining that she didn't want to do this stuff anymore but then she was telling me or asking me if I was coming over or not so I was kind of confused because I was wondering if it was her texting me or someone else texting me then she text me about 35 minutes later that she was sorry and that that wasn't her texting me and what my ETA was. She's the only provider I had that really let me fuck her pussy and then her tight little asshole before I busted my big load in her ass. Want to know please. Hit me up on PM if you have took.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape