LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 338 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I texted her if she can uber over to my place. No response.
    Did you guys miss the part where Uber PermaBanned all 3 girls from their ride share service. Lyft probably don't want any of that drama either.

    I would suggest a taxicab but her picture is probably posted in every yellow car out there lmao.

  2. #2307

    I did too. No response

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I texted her if she can uber over to my place. No response.
    Someone should post her number on Twitter. She will face a deluge of callers and have to change her number.

    I wish I could but Twitter banned me because I called Donald Trump a bald, junkie, diaper wearing, English language mangling C**T.

  3. #2306
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Prank text

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    First, there wasn't just 1, but actually 3 girls in the back of that ride.

    Second, the pics in her ad are super old, as she looks at least 25 lbs heavier now.

    Third, do you really think she will spend 1 day in jail? Plea bargain, community service, and she will cash in on her new celebrity status. Coming to a PD ad near you with GPS rates lmao.
    I texted her if she can uber over to my place. No response.

  4. #2305

    HelloLola

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/HelloLola

    Anyone seen her? Always apprehensive when they don't list their donations.

  5. #2304

    Total troll

    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.newsweek.com/arna-kimiai...rested-1576090

    so the chick who ripped off an uber driver's mask and coughed on his face, as expected, is an upstanding citizen, and has her pussy for sale:

    https://www.erosescorts.net/california-escort/ava-2/

    it may be a few years before she's back on the market, depending on how long of a sentence she serves!
    Nice catch.

  6. #2303
    I heard she is BBFS as well from some bay area buddies. She is a freak and likes to suck the D!

    She just might be some chicks booty pirate just to survive in jail?

    She think she all hard but wait til she sees the real shit inside!

  7. #2302

    ZariaNova

    Massage only (no FS).

    200 (30 m), 300 (60 m).

    GFE Appts:

    300 (30 m), 350 (45 m), 400 (60 m).

    🥰 What time do you want to meet babe? I can meet now. ❤65039;.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/zarianova
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DA28E607-421F-5A7B-1F00-312E1301812E_Webp.net-resizeimage2.jpg‎   ECF576FF-DE5A-EBA3-97F1-1854BDAFF23B_Webp.net-resizeimage1.jpg‎   79CA50EF-4D2F-05FE-0928-D8923F4CDAFF_hx_1.jpg‎  

  8. #2301
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No provenance

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comments. In all my almost 30 years in the hobby, this is the review I have spent the most time on (it took me over a week to write). It was a tough one because the sex was pretty good, but I can't ignore the big opinion she has of herself. Unfortunately, that was the big takeaway for me. Gawd, even her website is so verbose, its just a lot of work to read.

    I did just peak at her bio on PD and saw that she is now in Hermosa Beach (like you said). Maybe that explains the big hike in rates. For what its worth, she does have over 50 "5 star" reviews there (notice how she called out why mine was only 4 stars!

    Not for me thanks.
    I am completely convinced that all the reviews (except for mine, which have coded references to SMELLY PUSSY or DEAD LAY or RUSH YOU) are of no provenance.

    I assume at least one-half of the reviews are bogus and submitted by the hoe herself.

    There was one I recently saw on PD who was unreal hot. Perfect. Gave her 200 for a half, which was more than her 180 quote. Rushed me to nut in one position.

    The guy who reviewed her. Days after my session. Was like "she is super, treat her right, if you are nice she will reciprocate".

    It is too bad that I will not be among the shit brigade of mongers to fuck bendy girl, but the tood just is a joke.

  9. #2300

    Bendy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I read that review. Very well done. You really lit her up for her nonsense "instruction" bullshit. And the fact that you said no to the finger up the ass wins extra points. That shit is purely for Asians in Westwood. If you are going to stick a finger up my ass, I better be invited to shove my cock up your tail pipe.

    She has moved from SB to Hermosa beach.
    Thanks for the comments. In all my almost 30 years in the hobby, this is the review I have spent the most time on (it took me over a week to write). It was a tough one because the sex was pretty good, but I can't ignore the big opinion she has of herself. Unfortunately, that was the big takeaway for me. Gawd, even her website is so verbose, its just a lot of work to read.

    I did just peak at her bio on PD and saw that she is now in Hermosa Beach (like you said). Maybe that explains the big hike in rates. For what its worth, she does have over 50 "5 star" reviews there (notice how she called out why mine was only 4 stars!

    Not for me thanks.

  10. #2299

    Any trusted Ebony / Black girls?

    Gentleman. I have jungle fever. Can any of you suggest a hot, fit, big booty and big tittied black girl in her early 20's-mid 30 ish? LA or SFV area. Thanks in advance.

  11. #2298
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Great review by the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of months ago, and posted a very detailed review on TER. In short, she does. In fact, she fucks pretty good, and can take a good pounding. We went at it for over an hour and a half. Door Number Two is off limits.

    The downside is that she had a really high opinion of herself. Fancies herself as some sort of sex doctor and in my opinion, maybe did not know what to do with someone who actually knows what he is doing. Was verbally disappointing when I turned down her prostate massage (just not my thing). Loves to go on and on about her other business ventures, the books she has written, her skin care line, etc.

    That, and the fact that her incall is way the f##ck out there (just south of Santa Barbara), and the fact that I just saw that she has raised her rates, I do not see myself repeating.
    I read that review. Very well done. You really lit her up for her nonsense "instruction" bullshit. And the fact that you said no to the finger up the ass wins extra points. That shit is purely for Asians in Westwood. If you are going to stick a finger up my ass, I better be invited to shove my cock up your tail pipe.

    She has moved from SB to Hermosa beach.

  12. #2297
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bend this

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Look she has jacked up her prices trifold from when she started up in Sac in 2010 or so. It was 200 with massage and sex back then, now its like 600 with some BS stuff. Attractive I did think she was back then and she always had those titties but with the prices she has now I would see a westside girl that is in their 20's or 3 - 40 yr olds. Still fit though but I would assume some streach marks at this point in time. Who knows. All I know is that in 2012 she was not bad at all and she liked to F, in 2021. I would pass.

    DGL and his worthless. 02 Rupiah.
    I am rolling in my stimmy payment and I am going to opt out. I do not mind the to the moon price, but the reviews indicate she has other lines of work that she thinks are of any value to anyone and she tells you about them (it seems to be some holistic health nonsense) and then gets to the fucking. I value professionalism. I happen to have a business pursuit other than the fish mongering, but I do not tell my customers about them when they are ordering the fish.

    So, given she has two pretty middling reviews on that other site, 700 dollars will go to the girls at my local MP who have lately let me finger their Asian pussies.

  13. #2296
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Desk hen

    This one is fat, sweats alot, and looks like an out of work Russian hair salon worker.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/218009

    The pics are her, but must be of her in her bedroom in studio city with the photographer standing somewhere in eagle rock.

    She is totally fat, there is skin hanging everywhere. It took me 25 minutes to blow the load, and she would not suck me off, just kept jerking me off and using her tits.

    200 for about 10 minutes of massage and 30 minutes of cock work.

  14. #2295

    Bendy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This is kind of a yes or no question. Assuming I make it through the crazy broad's screening and she has no problem with the fact that I tested positive for coronavirus twice in the past year, with no symptoms each time, and assuming I am stupid enough to use what is a month's wages at the fish counter to book her, does bendy girl fuck, or is it just a massage.
    I saw her a couple of months ago, and posted a very detailed review on TER. In short, she does. In fact, she fucks pretty good, and can take a good pounding. We went at it for over an hour and a half. Door Number Two is off limits.

    The downside is that she had a really high opinion of herself. Fancies herself as some sort of sex doctor and in my opinion, maybe did not know what to do with someone who actually knows what he is doing. Was verbally disappointing when I turned down her prostate massage (just not my thing). Loves to go on and on about her other business ventures, the books she has written, her skin care line, etc.

    That, and the fact that her incall is way the f##ck out there (just south of Santa Barbara), and the fact that I just saw that she has raised her rates, I do not see myself repeating.

  15. #2294

    Yes. EOM. Ha ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This is kind of a yes or no question. Assuming I make it through the crazy broad's screening and she has no problem with the fact that I tested positive for coronavirus twice in the past year, with no symptoms each time, and assuming I am stupid enough to use what is a month's wages at the fish counter to book her, does bendy girl fuck, or is it just a massage.
    Look she has jacked up her prices trifold from when she started up in Sac in 2010 or so. It was 200 with massage and sex back then, now its like 600 with some BS stuff. Attractive I did think she was back then and she always had those titties but with the prices she has now I would see a westside girl that is in their 20's or 3 - 40 yr olds. Still fit though but I would assume some streach marks at this point in time. Who knows. All I know is that in 2012 she was not bad at all and she liked to F, in 2021. I would pass.

    DGL and his worthless. 02 Rupiah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape