Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10971
-
01-25-22 21:35 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 664Good post Good info don't GIVE MONEY UP FRONT
James Woods;5745393]Quick Quick Version:
She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.
Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.
Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.
Buyer beware. YMMV.
JW. [ / QUOTE.
Most guys show her the money but do not give it to them.
I have had 2 walk outs a long time ago when I first started in this hobby.
Be careful.
-
01-25-22 14:32 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 82The quick. Quick version
Quick Quick Version:
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.
Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.
Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.
Buyer beware. YMMV.
JW.
-
01-25-22 13:52 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 96I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.
Originally Posted by LoveOralNs
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/
-
01-25-22 13:01 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 28Strippers?
I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?
I've met three so far and they were definitely all about the money. One was OK, one I passed, and the last one I only found out she used to be a stripper after meeting her a few times. The last one honestly wasn't the best experience. She was very attractive but she would ignore texts and be stone cold when we met. I think she had a narcissistic personality disorder.
Not sure if most strippers are like this and I should avoid them in general?
-
01-25-22 10:11 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 33Card advice
Hi.
I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??
Thanks for your help.
-
01-24-22 13:57 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 664Amex gift card I had no problem
I had so many issues with Vanilla card that I bought an Amex gift card and had no problem.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:32 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 574I want to know why she's wearing a "normal hair" wig in one of her photos.
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:28 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 130Looks familiar
Hazel_Eyed_Lass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-bb40025f002e
Not sure if she's been discussed before. Didn't find anything on search.
-
01-24-22 12:21 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 174Aha, I see, seems more of a concern for married fellows, rather than me. I'd still prefer that not to happen, but I don't know of any way around the payment option if gift cards still aren't working.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 19:20 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 374Cheerful charmer
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
Hi anyone have luck getting in contact and meeting her.
-
01-23-22 16:13 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 1089The issue is not your card number being out there. The issue is if your data was compromised such as what happened to the Ashley Madison platform than your name and information would be public information which could potentially be embarrassing.
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:45 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 664That previus post says she is a scammer but NO info
Supposedly a scammer but no info given.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:08 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 1089Exactly with Lynn being such a shithole city shouldn't sb donation be priced accordingly based on city?
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:08 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 664Looking for info on this one thanks
Looking for info supposed to meet next week Thanks.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:44 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 174Flirty
Check back about 5 post.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





