Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18677

    More Keys

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    The key to all these places is if they know you from multiple visits and how much you tip.
    Please listen to Bill, he speaks the truth. 2 other things you should think about.

    1. Never call or text the AMP or provider asking or soliciting about extra or special services. Even the ones that do more than massage, will never verbally say on a possible recorded line and as we all know texts and emails last forever.

    2. ALWAYS LEAVE A TIP. Always always always tip something. I have even seen guys breaking out the calculator to give exactly 20% for a massage that maybe did not exceed his expectations. I have also seen guys make the worker go break a. 2 after a 60-minute massage. Even this is better than leaving no tip at all. Massage is s tips driven business so always tip even if you do not intend on going back. Some workers see very little of the initial amount paid at the door. Anyone seen the 2005 film Waiting? What happens when you do not tip your waitress? I usually start with. 2 for 60 minutes and. 3 for 90 minutes and I get excellent massages everywhere I go.

    COVID Times, short staffing, businesses are slow. Help keep them going.

    Go Chiefs!

  2. #18676
    I've seen here and can vouch that she's amazing, but not cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Elsa does whatever the fuck she wants to in life, and guys fund it all. She constantly travels never is in stl more than half the month and very rarely works with angels maybe 3 x per month, she is great if you can get a time with her but. She is hard to catch, listen I'm not mad I wish I was 24 with that body and could be a SB to multiple guys she's living a great life.

  3. #18675
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy1983  [View Original Post]
    I know her well, she is the only provider I've seen in 4+ years. That is one reason I never post anything here. As others have said she is well documented. Only thing I would add is her current pics are her gray / silver hair ones. She stopped coloring it dark.

    She is a nice safe lady who only gives a HJ. I think she's attractive for her age group but my only complaint is she never wears anything remotely sexy, always pants and a simple top. I know nothing would happen but her in some lingerie would be exciting. You could have her blindfold you and think of the sexiest girl you know. LOL.
    I saw her for years, especially when funds were low, but the handshake is added at the end with zero tease or sensual touch. I talked to her about it but she is like some city streets. One way.

  4. #18674

    Faro

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?
    I know her well, she is the only provider I've seen in 4+ years. That is one reason I never post anything here. As others have said she is well documented. Only thing I would add is her current pics are her gray / silver hair ones. She stopped coloring it dark.

    She is a nice safe lady who only gives a HJ. I think she's attractive for her age group but my only complaint is she never wears anything remotely sexy, always pants and a simple top. I know nothing would happen but her in some lingerie would be exciting. You could have her blindfold you and think of the sexiest girl you know. LOL.

  5. #18673

    Faro

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?
    Faro is still in business. You've got very few postings, so I'll assume you're new here.

    BIG HINT: Try the search bar near the top right of each thread. Use it. Search whatever you like. Maybe search the name Faro? And then read. In May of 2019 and in March of 2018 there are clear indications of what Faro will do for a guy. Text her. She'll give you her availability, location and honorarium. Reasonable steps, right?

    LTB.

  6. #18672

    Faro

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?
    I saw her probably 4 times. Eclectic, nice lady. She always remained clothed, just handy. Never heard of more.

  7. #18671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill20  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Well, she had great tits and gave a great bbbjws. In fact it turned out anything goes! But she would probably be in her 70's now. Just saying.
    True. Guess it was a long time ago and keep forgetting how old I've gotten. Wish I could find someone 50+ still in the game.

  8. #18670
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    That's a blast from the past, for sure. I haven't thought about her ad for ages. Sorry I can't help. If you find it and have a visit, let me know. I'm always up for seeing an old school provider.
    I remember her. Well, she had great tits and gave a great bbbjws. In fact it turned out anything goes! But she would probably be in her 70's now. Just saying.

  9. #18669
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Today I contacted one and asked if she was free in about 10 minutes and she said yes. Got address building number. Got there and ask for room number give me 5 minutes sit and waited. Waited some more time and became 10. Watched a guy come out and decided to leave. All she had had to do say wait until hh when I first contacted her.
    Yall want to be super safe in Maryland heights. Pd there loves doing busts. I wouldn't go near anything there.

  10. #18668

    Faro

    I saw someone posted on here wondering if Faro was still in South St. Louis. I came across an old post of hers and texted her, she is still in business. Does anyone have in info on her services?

  11. #18667

    Asian massage in Maryland Heights

    Today I contacted one and asked if she was free in about 10 minutes and she said yes. Got address building number. Got there and ask for room number give me 5 minutes sit and waited. Waited some more time and became 10. Watched a guy come out and decided to leave. All she had had to do say wait until hh when I first contacted her.

  12. #18666
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSand  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a thicker blond named Sue, had a townhouse Arnold / Imperial area. Advertised RFT. "hot lotion". Maybe she is UTR now? Anyone similar to her around anymore?
    That's a blast from the past, for sure. I haven't thought about her ad for ages. Sorry I can't help. If you find it and have a visit, let me know. I'm always up for seeing an old school provider.

  13. #18665

    Sue from Imperial

    Anyone remember a thicker blond named Sue, had a townhouse Arnold / Imperial area. Advertised RFT. "hot lotion". Maybe she is UTR now? Anyone similar to her around anymore?

  14. #18664

    Key

    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the "key to the magic kingdom" is getting the 1 hour massage, rather than the half hour?
    The key to all these places is if they know you from multiple visits and how much you tip.

  15. #18663

    Calla

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    I literally just left there. Paid 60 for an hour, got undressed, laid the change on my clothes. Older woman came in, massaged my back, walked on my back, got close to teasing with her feet and hands. Then she massaged my ass and left no doubt about anything as she grabbed a handful of my boys. I've never been gotten off while on my belly and what a great experience. Then she proceeded after cleaning me up to massage my shoulders and feet and it was a really good massage after the HJ. I ended up tipping a little bit more due to the actual massage. Hope to see her on Friday as I'll be off early. Oh and I also went in with no expectations. I've always had good luck there, but it's a little bit out of my way to get there.
    I wonder if the "key to the magic kingdom" is getting the 1 hour massage, rather than the half hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape