Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 1966 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 30325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15850
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    All the scams have the same wording. It's usually great pics and an ad that's not on any other sites. Most times pics of instagram / porn girls. Then they say 24 hours, car dates, incalls, outcalls. All the key words that get guys hooked. BBJ, BBFS, etc. I don't know of any top notch girls that offers all of that and who does car dates. Then charges low prices. LOL! Let alone the texture of the pics always look better than the average ads.

    They pop these ads out all over the country. Ive heard stories of these scammers making upwards of $200 a day off of guys who dont recognize the scams.
    I texted from my burner number and sure enough she said deposit required.

  2. #15849

    Zulema Azúcar

    Anyone seen her? Not sure she is actually in this area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zulemaazucar98

  3. #15848
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am not believing this one. She quoted me 70 QV-100 hhr-200 hr-350 2 hr-450 3 hr & 700 whole day or night. Gave me an address of a Marriott off Arrowood Rd. Looks too damn good and offering bareback too? Either she wants a deposit or she won't look anything like this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73847540#.

    "Fri 21 Jan 2022 9:41 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet.

    336-514-9465.

    Age: 26".
    All the scams have the same wording. It's usually great pics and an ad that's not on any other sites. Most times pics of instagram / porn girls. Then they say 24 hours, car dates, incalls, outcalls. All the key words that get guys hooked. BBJ, BBFS, etc. I don't know of any top notch girls that offers all of that and who does car dates. Then charges low prices. LOL! Let alone the texture of the pics always look better than the average ads.

    They pop these ads out all over the country. I’ve heard stories of these scammers making upwards of $200 a day off of guys who don’t recognize the scams.

  4. #15847
    Probably works the same percentage of time those scammers that blow up your phone work. If they scam just 1% of those that they contact, they come out like bandits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    And this deposit BS will go away. I wonder what % of the time the scam works though. . .

  5. #15846
    I treat those ads like a playboy magazine. I will flip through their pictures and move on to the next one. The rates scream scam too. NO WAY she looks like that and is offering bareback for those prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    The way the. Wording is screams scam. I'm a deposit is required.

  6. #15845

    Eventually the Covid bucks will run out

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    That step 2 is the step I stopped reading. Deposit=scam.
    And this deposit BS will go away. I wonder what % of the time the scam works though. . .

  7. #15844
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890
    FWIW a fellow monger reported on her not to long ago. One of her ads says deposit required, when I asked the OP about it he said that he did not send her one. I would like to see her myself. Im sure the OP has better game than me tho lol

  8. #15843
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohnSubs1  [View Original Post]
    Another here to report that AshleyBlakk has moved on to the Charlotte, NC scene to promote his / her scams. Not sure where the (beautiful) pics / videos come from but I can confirm they will try and steal your deposit, blackmail you, or both. Do not meet with this person, it's all bull!


    https://ashleyblakk2.com/
    That step 2 is the step I stopped reading. Deposit=scam.

  9. #15842
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890
    All of those reviews are written by the same person. Look at the sentences and how they are worded. And she is nothing more then a light skin black woman. No Asian there.

  10. #15841
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am not believing this one. She quoted me 70 QV-100 hhr-200 hr-350 2 hr-450 3 hr & 700 whole day or night. Gave me an address of a Marriott off Arrowood Rd. Looks too damn good and offering bareback too? Either she wants a deposit or she won't look anything like this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73847540#.

    "Fri 21 Jan 2022 9:41 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet.

    336-514-9465.

    Age: 26".
    The way the. Wording is screams scam. I'm a deposit is required.

  11. #15840

    Another bullshitter

    I am not believing this one. She quoted me 70 QV-100 hhr-200 hr-350 2 hr-450 3 hr & 700 whole day or night. Gave me an address of a Marriott off Arrowood Rd. Looks too damn good and offering bareback too? Either she wants a deposit or she won't look anything like this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73847540#.

    "Fri 21 Jan 2022 9:41 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet.

    336-514-9465.

    Age: 26".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41bf514b9552ec5fd09c63151c59342f_f.jpeg‎   4302fdcc08d7bf487b48a8f8065be633_f.jpeg‎   f4d723f1cf2030996a1ffa377b86e260_f.jpeg‎  

  12. #15839

    Sloppy Japanese?

    Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890

  13. #15838

    Ashley Blakk (ashleyblakk2) scam

    Another here to report that AshleyBlakk has moved on to the Charlotte, NC scene to promote his / her scams. Not sure where the (beautiful) pics / videos come from but I can confirm they will try and steal your deposit, blackmail you, or both. Do not meet with this person, it's all bull!


    https://ashleyblakk2.com/

  14. #15837

    Camden is The Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does anyone else have any issues with her Camden being unreliable AF! I use to see her back in 2020 and she was cool and easy to setup back then. Now she will say that she is coming to your address then just go dark on you!

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lotte/73825864
    First time poster but I had to, Camden is the worst. I've met her 3 x but have been flaked on about 5. The last time I saw her, she was high on pills, it was sad. She asked for half the rate & I sent her on the way. The best flake story she's sent me was. She sent me the gps screenshot that she was on the way. 30 m later after I called & texted a few times, she said her car had a hole in the floor & it wouldn't start because someone threw water in it.

    Never wrote her again.

  15. #15836
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I had a great relationship with her until she stopped showing up when she said she would. She ghosted me 3 times. I can only speculate that she's either bipolar or high when she doesn't show up.
    The in demand outcall only chicks always get caught up with clients that want them to stay extra time and pay for it. Also, if a call comes in and they are in that area, they will stop there first even if they have appointment set in a different part of town. Sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape