Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 30318
-
01-21-22 11:11 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 1205That step 2 is the step I stopped reading. Deposit=scam.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohnSubs1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 11:07 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 1205All of those reviews are written by the same person. Look at the sentences and how they are worded. And she is nothing more then a light skin black woman. No Asian there.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 11:00 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 1205The way the. Wording is screams scam. I'm a deposit is required.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 10:37 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 7335Another bullshitter
I am not believing this one. She quoted me 70 QV-100 hhr-200 hr-350 2 hr-450 3 hr & 700 whole day or night. Gave me an address of a Marriott off Arrowood Rd. Looks too damn good and offering bareback too? Either she wants a deposit or she won't look anything like this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73847540#.
"Fri 21 Jan 2022 9:41 AM.
I see: Men only.
Available Anytime For In Call📲Out Call Serivces At Cool Rate, I do, Anal 👅oral,128658;Car Fun BareBack🍷If This Is your First, Time Hit Me Up I Can Handle A Shy Guy's,128068;Now Text Me And Meet.
336-514-9465.
Age: 26".
-
01-21-22 10:15 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 273Sloppy Japanese?
Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890
-
01-21-22 10:11 #15838Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley Blakk (ashleyblakk2) scam
Another here to report that AshleyBlakk has moved on to the Charlotte, NC scene to promote his / her scams. Not sure where the (beautiful) pics / videos come from but I can confirm they will try and steal your deposit, blackmail you, or both. Do not meet with this person, it's all bull!
https://ashleyblakk2.com/
-
01-21-22 09:13 #15837Regular Member

Posts: 10Camden is The Worst
First time poster but I had to, Camden is the worst. I've met her 3 x but have been flaked on about 5. The last time I saw her, she was high on pills, it was sad. She asked for half the rate & I sent her on the way. The best flake story she's sent me was. She sent me the gps screenshot that she was on the way. 30 m later after I called & texted a few times, she said her car had a hole in the floor & it wouldn't start because someone threw water in it.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
Never wrote her again.
-
01-21-22 09:08 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 99The in demand outcall only chicks always get caught up with clients that want them to stay extra time and pay for it. Also, if a call comes in and they are in that area, they will stop there first even if they have appointment set in a different part of town. Sucks.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 06:25 #15835Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sammy Summers
I don't think it was asking for a pic because she sent me two right away. I tried to set something up with her last week and she said she would text me if her appointment cancelled but she never did and so I didn't get a chance to see her. I'll probably try again.
Originally Posted by ReelGeek
[View Original Post]
Those situations are the big reasons I stick with my regulars. I like appointments and I like for them to be honored. I'm a busy man and my play time is very limited, so I don't have time to sit around waiting for someone else to finish up or you "fell asleep" or other nonsense.
-
01-21-22 05:56 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 94Same here. I had a great relationship with her until she stopped showing up when she said she would. She ghosted me 3 times. I can only speculate that she's either bipolar or high when she doesn't show up.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 22:15 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 142Dream catcher??
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...tcher/42292749
What's everyone's thoughts on this one?!
Is she good to go or is she to be avoided??
-
01-20-22 20:06 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 323Me too
I've seen her multiple times over the years but she got ridiculous this year.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 19:41 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 64Me Too
I was ghosted by her last week as well. Before the "snowstorm". I had a 2 pm appt confirmed with her and she told me the hotel she was in. Showed up 5 minutes early to the hotel. Text with no response. Waited 20 minutes and split. Time wasters piss me off.
Originally Posted by ReelGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:48 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 425Camden Ivey
I share your frustration 100 percent. Has happened numerous times. Same scenario.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:35 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 28Ghosted by Sammy Summers
Well, I'm a long time lurker with only one post to my name, and I hate to increase that count with a negative report. Still there are mixed reviews on Sammy and I decided to take a chance. Short version, she sure checks several boxes for me and I think she could have made an easy $$. I decided to reach out by text. We initially made an appointment for this Tuesday, but work and the "snowstorm" combined to force me to reschedule to today. All along, the conversation was cordial, friendly even, although she did not respond rapidly. This morning about an hour before our time, I texted and asked for a verification pic, something her ad says she does. She didn't reply, so when it was time for me to leave if I wanted to be there on time, I texted her again and got moving. No reply. Now, I'm a busy guy, and if I set aside time like this it's not too easy to reschedule. So I pulled into a shopping center conveniently located close to her hotel and also some other places I might go instead, and I texted her a third time. Still no reply, so I bailed. No way in hell am I waiting around a hotel parking lot for a text message with the room number. She might have double booked, she might be so high she's passed out, she might be pissed that I asked for a verification pic; whatever, none of that is my problem.
Instead I went to VIP and saw Stella. More on her to come, in the Massage Parlor section.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/642495964932










Reply With Quote






