Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12848

    Ah she's missed truly

    Trust me. I miss her too. The 40 $ BBJWS could not be anything to bargained with. She didn't do drugs. She didn't drink. She literally was a girl who was down on her luck and saw an opportunity I presented her. Trust me, I've tried several times to bring back up the idea to her but she's not interested anymore. I know she told me last time if she ever did go back in the game it will be 100 plus for the BBJs which in all honesty is fine by me and I'm sure a lot of gentleman who saw her. I'll try reaching out to her again this weekend. With all the free money the government was giving away coming to an end she might need some help again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you put people on with Bjb back in the day? I wish she were still around!

  2. #12847
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Hardly any action in the Columbia forum so here goes.

    Anyone try the Early April Way (Lisa) that's supposed to be there?

    Also there is a new (Lisa) at the Columbia Rd Apt?

    I haveequented both of course. Just asking about the Lisa samples there lately. Coco has always been my go to when in need of an extended session. She really let's me take my time and dig in there. No pounding tho.

    PM me if you like.

    MJ1.
    Not sure who you're talking about since most Asians change weekly\monthly and so many are named Coco or Lisa. Perhaps a few links to your references would help.

    Thanks. Shooter.

  3. #12846

    Mixed Results

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortLover232  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has actually gone to these guys before I know your not getting the girl in the picture but are they actually a legit service? https://baltimore.rubratings.com/259118.
    I never had a bad session, but it really is the luck of the draw. Some so-so; some pretty good. And some amazingly great. Off hand, I can think of seven absolutely wonderful, 10+ condo ladies. Four of whom I keep in touch with and visit if they rotate back into this area, or happen to travel to whatever city they are working in. But you never know in advance what you'll end up with unless a particular lady has been reviewed a few times.

  4. #12845

    Big Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    She is nothing special, not even her looks / body is above average but she dominates the reviews over guys reporting on other girls. Which just speaks to how shitty baltimore is compared to 3 years ago. Not that they ever give a fuck about our opinions cause they got a dude always hitting their number.
    I just don't get it. I understand there are guys that prefer a bigger girl to a thinner girl. Some guys like feet too. But why pay $$ for a fat girl with a ton of rules when you can easily pick one up at the park or the grocery store or the library and all they want in return is for a guy to make them feel special and make them scream in the sack. Done it a few times and it's fun but big girls aren't my thing.

    Shooter's two cents, LOL.

  5. #12844

    RedskinsAllDay

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I can tell you Zayno is 100% legit. I've been burned in the Backpage days where I did my homework. Girl had over 50 reviews. Been posting for years just to be almost robbed with 3 guys in her room. Zayno went way out of her way to make my comfort level at ease. Sending selfies. Even went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel when I was smoking a cig.

    BBJ was amazing. Just sucks she doesn't do CIM. I use to have another more reputable username here but was banned in the past from an admin who didn't agree with somethings I said. Some of you might remember me but REDSKINSALLDAY boys.

    Anyone know any True FJ queens let me know.
    Didn't you put people on with Bjb back in the day? I wish she were still around!

  6. #12843

    Agreed

    She is nothing special, not even her looks / body is above average but she dominates the reviews over guys reporting on other girls. Which just speaks to how shitty baltimore is compared to 3 years ago. Not that they ever give a fuck about our opinions cause they got a dude always hitting their number.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, "No BB, No CIM, No COF, No GREEK, No CG". You might get straight sex, BBBJ, be able to make a video for $$60 and if you really like PAWGs but frankly, one "no" to many for me. Am sure she's going to see this and respond but isn't this site for mongers and not providers? https://tryst.link/escort/zanyyzo.

  7. #12842

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I've also been curious, looks like someone worth a try.
    She use to hang in Nova and moved permit to the area from out west. A BBW that plays safe. 8 to $$. Not much else on YMMV.

  8. #12841

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWilson  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with Raven (spider tattoo) on Fb and her seems to be out of the game and found herself a man. Not sure how true this is.

    I don't really partake in this hobby anymore so this is all the news I got folks!
    With the appetite she has for candy? And the pimpy "boyfriend "? No friend, she will continue to ride cocks in foreseeable future.

  9. #12840

    Amber white marsh

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of her? No reviews. She's on all the typical sights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73652646#.
    I've also been curious, looks like someone worth a try.

  10. #12839

    Seemed that way

    I'd get a response every once in a while. Seemed normal for her to me anyhow, but now I'll get a response and then never hear anything for days.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWilson  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with Raven (spider tattoo) on Fb and her seems to be out of the game and found herself a man. Not sure how true this is.

    I don't really partake in this hobby anymore so this is all the news I got folks!

  11. #12838

    Marie / Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda;5734440[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/73699959[/URL]#.

    Got robbed by her, she's at Towson east motel. Went in, after giving donation she had to "clean up" first for few minutes then she had to give the money to her girlfriend so she can "pay for the room" which took about 5 minutes to happen, told her I'm getting uncomfortable, then a guy started knocking on the door at this point I was done I've been there already there for 15 minutes I just exited saying I'll leave before they started making a scene. She was on the phone the whole time so it was a setup.
    Thank you for this post. I was going to pay her a visit but one of her pics got my spidey senses tingling with the vague recollection of a previous review of her robbing when she was hosting of Bentalou as Marie. Sucks man.

    -DC.

  12. #12837

    Raven Star Out

    I'm friends with Raven (spider tattoo) on Fb and her seems to be out of the game and found herself a man. Not sure how true this is.

    I don't really partake in this hobby anymore so this is all the news I got folks!

  13. #12836

    Like most things we hate. We created the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She shouldn't be allowed to post here frankly. Can you imagine the uproar these girls would have if we started posting on their forums?
    This forum like many set out to educate and give a sense of comfort when maneuvering through the game.

    But with all games, the players it's made for always want to rescue the damsel in distress. Too many pillow talkers out here. Like with LE on here. We're stuck we the zanyzo types that are interested what is being said.

    This suppose to be a NSA situation and it turning more into the headache we have maintaining home life.

    Every player will not be pleased by provider or pleasure the provider, so you move on. All taste and eyes diminish different results. I believe some providers have infiltrated ass senior members under their alias.

    Too much thinking going on for a little fun that's happening far and few nowadays.

    Providers become accustomed to same feeding grounds and will same shitty services because we come back trying to change a bad report thinking maybe I was the monger.

    We have relinquished more control to the side that's been in control. Rates, services, and the Blount I don't care what you report and going to counter it on your platform is the new norm.

    I see to many threads of one name providers that we go back and forth about good or bad but works in the provider favor. No press is bad because the curious captain save a ho will appear.

  14. #12835

    Area Asian Offers.

    Hardly any action in the Columbia forum so here goes.

    Anyone try the Early April Way (Lisa) that's supposed to be there?

    Also there is a new (Lisa) at the Columbia Rd Apt?

    I haveequented both of course. Just asking about the Lisa samples there lately. Coco has always been my go to when in need of an extended session. She really let's me take my time and dig in there. No pounding tho.

    PM me if you like.

    MJ1.

  15. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, "No BB, No CIM, No COF, No GREEK, No CG". You might get straight sex, BBBJ, be able to make a video for $$60 and if you really like PAWGs but frankly, one "no" to many for me. Am sure she's going to see this and respond but isn't this site for mongers and not providers? https://tryst.link/escort/zanyyzo.
    And it seems like she doesn't offer less than an hour service anymore and you have to pay for another pop?. With all those "no"s what's the point of paying for an hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape