Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12796

    Amber White Marsh, intel?

    Has anyone dreamt of her? No reviews. She's on all the typical sights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73652646#.

  2. #12795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    So I had set up to meet Mandy late morning. Communications were pretty good, although now in retrospect not sure if it was her or her bf / pimp. She works out of a private residence / small townhouse. I actually went into the house, kind of messy, at least 2 cats roaming around, but she spotted my Sig, I have a legal CCW. She didn't like that and wanted me to put it in my car. I did, I have a steel lock box in my car. But she then locked the house door and cancelled the meeting. I think it was an over reaction, but I can see some people are sensitive about guns, but in Baltimore? Seriously, how many of you guys in Baltimore carry, and probably without a legal license, LOL. She or her bf / pimp probably have an illegal gun on them, LOL. Regardless, there's not point in arguing about such things, I didn't even text back, so I just moved on and looked for a back up, and set something up with Nicole Glen Burnie.

    I get that that some people get freaked out by guns, but unless your planning on scamming / robbing me, why should it bother you so much that I have a weapon locked in my car? In our brief conversation in the house she admitted to me that someone, bf / pimp?, was in the house for her protection. Oh great. That did have me a little concerned about the possibility of an interruption scam / robbery. But I guess in the back of my mind I felt a little better knowing that they know I have a deterrent in the car. If anything, if I was some hothead, it was more risky for her to blow me off. But I'm not a hothead, and I think I have a pretty non threatening demeanor. As I said, I just move on.

    Some may not agree, but once again, if your NOT planning to have your bf / pimp rob me, what's the big deal I have a weapon locked in my car? Mandy mainly seems to post after midnight. I definitely would not feel safe visiting her in that house after dark, even with my CCW. Seems a little odd no one has posted a positive or negative review of her yet. She may be legit, but be a little careful about going into the house, and if you carry, hide it better than I did, LOL.
    That could have been the first time she's ever seen someone legally conceal carry. I've lived in MD for my entire life and other than LE, I've only met one person with a ccw. He owned a check cashing place in the city.

  3. #12794

    Other side of the coin

    BMax. Don't know if you have history with her or not. She probably has been ripped off or had money / drugs stolen from her before at gun point. A weapon involved in a transaction brings heightened risk for both sides.

    Fully understand CCW and safety. I personally won't see someone if I know another person is on premise. Good luck and watch your six.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    So I had set up to meet Mandy late morning. Communications were pretty good, although now in retrospect not sure if it was her or her bf / pimp. She works out of a private residence / small townhouse. I actually went into the house, kind of messy, at least 2 cats roaming around, but she spotted my Sig, I have a legal CCW. She didn't like that and wanted me to put it in my car. I did, I have a steel lock box in my car. But she then locked the house door and cancelled the meeting. I think it was an over reaction, but I can see some people are sensitive about guns, but in Baltimore? Seriously, how many of you guys in Baltimore carry, and probably without a legal license, LOL. She or her bf / pimp probably have an illegal gun on them, LOL. Regardless, there's not point in arguing about such things, I didn't even text back, so I just moved on and looked for a back up, and set something up with Nicole Glen Burnie.

    I get that that some people get freaked out by guns, but unless your planning on scamming / robbing me, why should it bother you so much that I have a weapon locked in my car? In our brief conversation in the house she admitted to me that someone, bf / pimp?, was in the house for her protection. Oh great. That did have me a little concerned about the possibility of an interruption scam / robbery. But I guess in the back of my mind I felt a little better knowing that they know I have a deterrent in the car. If anything, if I was some hothead, it was more risky for her to blow me off. But I'm not a hothead, and I think I have a pretty non threatening demeanor. As I said, I just move on.

    Some may not agree, but once again, if your NOT planning to have your bf / pimp rob me, what's the big deal I have a weapon locked in my car? Mandy mainly seems to post after midnight. I definitely would not feel safe visiting her in that house after dark, even with my CCW. Seems a little odd no one has posted a positive or negative review of her yet. She may be legit, but be a little careful about going into the house, and if you carry, hide it better than I did, LOL.

  4. #12793

    Mandy, sweet as candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Had the same thing happened to me. Texted her late morning, letting her know I would be free in 45-60. She said sure, gave me the rates and the general area. Once I said I was on my way and asked for address, never heard back. Tried a couple of times over the next 45 minutes but nothing. Too bad too since she said she would be OK with backdoor.
    So I had set up to meet Mandy late morning. Communications were pretty good, although now in retrospect not sure if it was her or her bf / pimp. She works out of a private residence / small townhouse. I actually went into the house, kind of messy, at least 2 cats roaming around, but she spotted my Sig, I have a legal CCW. She didn't like that and wanted me to put it in my car. I did, I have a steel lock box in my car. But she then locked the house door and cancelled the meeting. I think it was an over reaction, but I can see some people are sensitive about guns, but in Baltimore? Seriously, how many of you guys in Baltimore carry, and probably without a legal license, LOL. She or her bf / pimp probably have an illegal gun on them, LOL. Regardless, there's not point in arguing about such things, I didn't even text back, so I just moved on and looked for a back up, and set something up with Nicole Glen Burnie.

    I get that that some people get freaked out by guns, but unless your planning on scamming / robbing me, why should it bother you so much that I have a weapon locked in my car? In our brief conversation in the house she admitted to me that someone, bf / pimp?, was in the house for her protection. Oh great. That did have me a little concerned about the possibility of an interruption scam / robbery. But I guess in the back of my mind I felt a little better knowing that they know I have a deterrent in the car. If anything, if I was some hothead, it was more risky for her to blow me off. But I'm not a hothead, and I think I have a pretty non threatening demeanor. As I said, I just move on.

    Some may not agree, but once again, if your NOT planning to have your bf / pimp rob me, what's the big deal I have a weapon locked in my car? Mandy mainly seems to post after midnight. I definitely would not feel safe visiting her in that house after dark, even with my CCW. Seems a little odd no one has posted a positive or negative review of her yet. She may be legit, but be a little careful about going into the house, and if you carry, hide it better than I did, LOL.

  5. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by ExerMan99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She went by all those names, and seems to have disappeared. She was in Elkridge for a long while. Just looking to reconnect with her, was a regular until the 'rona but her numbers keep changing.
    She's still actively posting ad's. I saw her once last year and did a write up on her. Good service and good rates. I didn't have any issues with her. I might repeat again considering how the talent pool in Baltimore has literally gone to shit.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hey-hey-hey/43327428

  6. #12791

    Zanyzo

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's cool but why is there a need to mention her literally every other day.
    All this talk about Zanyzo, I have been searching trying to get her number to reach out to her. You guys are talking, but aint saying nothing. And I do appreciate the post about her, she looks great. Hopefully I get to dream with her.

  7. #12790
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Which site is now the best to find talent? I mainly use listcrawler and sometimes skip the games but the other sites feels like there are a lot of fakes.
    Private Delights, Eros, and Tryst. Link.

  8. #12789

    1 post

    Ok that's cool but why is there a need to mention her literally every other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I can tell you Zayno is 100% legit. I've been burned in the Backpage days where I did my homework. Girl had over 50 reviews. Been posting for years just to be almost robbed with 3 guys in her room. Zayno went way out of her way to make my comfort level at ease. Sending selfies. Even went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel when I was smoking a cig.

    BBJ was amazing. Just sucks she doesn't do CIM. I use to have another more reputable username here but was banned in the past from an admin who didn't agree with somethings I said. Some of you might remember me but REDSKINSALLDAY boys.

    Anyone know any True FJ queens let me know.

  9. #12788

    Lily / Gumdrop / Forgetta

    Anyone seen her lately? She went by all those names, and seems to have disappeared. She was in Elkridge for a long while. Just looking to reconnect with her, was a regular until the 'rona but her numbers keep changing.

  10. #12787

    Zayno

    Fellas, I can tell you Zayno is 100% legit. I've been burned in the Backpage days where I did my homework. Girl had over 50 reviews. Been posting for years just to be almost robbed with 3 guys in her room. Zayno went way out of her way to make my comfort level at ease. Sending selfies. Even went out of her way to meet me outside the hotel when I was smoking a cig.

    BBJ was amazing. Just sucks she doesn't do CIM. I use to have another more reputable username here but was banned in the past from an admin who didn't agree with somethings I said. Some of you might remember me but REDSKINSALLDAY boys.

    Anyone know any True FJ queens let me know.

  11. #12786

    Try

    Private delights.

    Its free and the ladies can post every day and also be reviewed.

    Its best if you to sign up so you can read the reviews.

    Warning: The babes on there are normally higher priced than escorts on escortbabylon / list crawler and they do look better.

    Adult Search also:

    Babes pay a monthly free of at least $150 to have their ad displayed. No need for them to post every day.

    I would say Erotic Monkey but they want $29 per month to actually read the reviews.

    TER will allow you to read the reviews, I think for 7 days. If you submit a review.

    Erotic Monkey used to do the same but no more.

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Which site is now the best to find talent? I mainly use listcrawler and sometimes skip the games but the other sites feels like there are a lot of fakes.

  12. #12785

    RIP Jordan

    Not sure if why'all remember this. But one of the ladies who was on the MTV show 16 and Pregnant actually ended up working as an escort in Baltimore:

    https://www.theashleysrealityroundup...-in-baltimore/

    Sadly, it appears that she recently passed away:

    https://deadline.com/2022/01/jordan-...234913567/amp/

  13. #12784

    Zanyzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanyzo  [View Original Post]
    Please refer to the dates on those videos. I was 18. And it was a boyfriend. LOL. All of my recent videos are covered. Thank you.
    Zany,

    I realize this is standard practice for girls trying to grow their rep. But just don't like it and like to alert others so they know what they are or in this case are not getting. You don't see Subway advertising a sandwich that isn't on the menu. -DC.

  14. #12783

    Sorry about your night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    It started at a bar and that didn't yield any returns. So off we went.

    As the night went on, I started watching to see who was available.

    Nina popped up, but I can't take that chance after she ripped off another user here last month. So the search continued.

    Next on the list of advertisers to try was Lia, who was bumping her ad almost every half hour, but doesn't seem to answer the phone or return texts. On to the next one.

    Speaking of not answering the phone or returning text messages, there's Dream. No, not "I had a dream with insert name here", "PAWG" Dream (though this claim is pending verification). I don't know how some of you have managed to get a hold of her. I've tried multiple times on multiple days and she either doesn't respond to texts, or calls ring and then a busy tone comes up.

    Try again? I saw an ad for Reds in Loch Raven. The board was off of maintenance mode, and a quick forum search showed her as decently reviewed with no immediate red flags. So a text was sent, and searching continued while waiting for a reply that likely wasn't going to (and never did) come. A call was attempted when she bumped her post (which she continued to do throughout the night), but there was no answer. I'm not going to blow up some providers phone. No answer and no text response, oh well.

    An ad came up for Tori Love, but a search of the forum gave indications that she has been ripping people off as well. That's unfortunate.

    More attempts to reach other providers listed yielded the same result: no response to texts. Even to ads that had just gone up or just been bumped.

    I can only roll around so much. Especially with this snow on the way, and gas is not cheap like it was in 2020. So, after a while, I called it.

    You win some, you lose some.
    Yeah man it sucks and I especially get irritated they keep bumping their ads and they don't respond, even when you hit them from your other numbers. I was lucky enough to meet a few of them. So I'll tell you.

    Dream was ok. Super thick with a phat ass and some good head. BBBJ, cfs but was good for 80 qv.

    Tori Love was great the few times I saw her, and I was able to bbj, cfs, facial and video it all three times. Have some good material with her she's good for 100 qv for the whole package.

    As for the other two, they've been reviewed as having scammed people or robbed them. So I'd advise you to stay away. I'm open to trade if you are just send me a message and let me know.

  15. #12782

    Best site

    Hey guys,

    Which site is now the best to find talent? I mainly use listcrawler and sometimes skip the games but the other sites feels like there are a lot of fakes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape