Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 682 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4693

    Nikki

    What ever happened to the cute redhead Nikki from Vineland?

  2. #4692
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I look at this board regularly. How could I forget this? Thanks guys. She is quoting a little steep outcall anyway (2. 1/2 per hr) and I don't do car dates Saved me some $. Have always hated drama and she was already busy trying to up-sell.

    So what about this one "little Bit". She seems to be a new addition to the Westview crew.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...b/394309413041
    Little bit was reviewed November 2020 by a few people. Consensus was she was ok.

  3. #4691

    Gee, what a dope I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Read post 4584.

    She's been discussed here a few times, nothing good that I recall.
    I look at this board regularly. How could I forget this? Thanks guys. She is quoting a little steep outcall anyway (2. 1/2 per hr) and I don't do car dates Saved me some $. Have always hated drama and she was already busy trying to up-sell.

    So what about this one "little Bit". She seems to be a new addition to the Westview crew.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...b/394309413041

  4. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Gia was a nice girl, RIP.
    I never got chance to see her. She quoted 1. 5 for greek and I wasn't sure if it would worth it. I know some guys wrote she was Greek pro.

  5. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner856  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/491611287873

    I texted her a few times and she seems nice. I will probably see her this weekend so I would like to know if any of you have seen her yet.
    I don't remember seeing her before on STG but if you TOFTT put a review up, kinda interested as well.

  6. #4688

    Millville

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/491611287873

    I texted her a few times and she seems nice. I will probably see her this weekend so I would like to know if any of you have seen her yet.

  7. #4687
    Read post 4584.

    She's been discussed here a few times, nothing good that I recall.

  8. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Texted a little back and forth to Scarlett. Set up and outcall. Set a time and she asked me to uber her about 15 minutes before she was due in to my hotel. Not the kind of day I could adjust my schedule so put it off till next week. Has anyone seen her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/416498782805
    If you like drama and a crazy drugged out boyfriend that will call your phone while he's tracking hers, she's your girl. Forewarned is foretold.

  9. #4685

    Scarlett

    Saw her. The photos are misleading as definite mom damage. Also has a stalker bf or whatever that follows her. Final point is that she smells funky almost like she went to the bathroom and forgot to wipe. Just my two cents.

  10. #4684
    She's been reviewed a few times.

  11. #4683

  12. #4682

    Information request

    Texted a little back and forth to Scarlett. Set up and outcall. Set a time and she asked me to uber her about 15 minutes before she was due in to my hotel. Not the kind of day I could adjust my schedule so put it off till next week. Has anyone seen her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/416498782805

  13. #4681
    This isn't a current ad. Pretty sure Christmas eve was the very last ad she posted. Really terrible news, she was sweetheart and a really good person. I don't normally get emotional with these girls, but this one was heartbreaking! I had some conversations with her and her life and circumstances sounded horrible. The manner in which she landed in this business and her experiences while doing it were an absolute nightmare from what she described.

    At least she's at peace now.

  14. #4680
    The date on the ad was just about a month ago, before she died. It just still happens to be up. I don't think any ads were actually posted after that, although I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDucs  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her family. Saw the obituary and attended the service. She was more than this and what her choices were to me. I assure you the current ad is a scam. Fucking scumbag that posted it should let the poor girl Rest In Peace.

  15. #4679
    I spoke to her family. Saw the obituary and attended the service. She was more than this and what her choices were to me. I assure you the current ad is a scam. Fucking scumbag that posted it should let the poor girl Rest In Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape