Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 682 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    It's just a bad group all together. Whoever the handler is, he runs a shit operation: doped out train wrecks, hidden cameras, dudes lurking in parking lot. Yeah no thanks.
    All these low end ladies are train wrecks. That's why they are low end. Still better than shelling out 4 bills for the same service.

  2. #4677

    Suggestion / FYI / PSA

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    It's just a bad group all together. Whoever the handler is, he runs a shit operation: doped out train wrecks, hidden cameras, dudes lurking in parking lot. Yeah no thanks.
    You can use your phone camera to scan for room cameras.

    I have wrote about this in the past. I apply this primarily for AMP's that I am unfamiliar with. In the event they have an issue, you don't want to leave "crumbs" that lead to you.

    In some instances a simple placement of a towel helps.

    Being informed allows one handle transactions off of the screen. There is no way to determine if it has audio capabilities that I am aware of.

    This operation just seems destined to have problems.

  3. #4676

    Westville handler

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    Fair, sounds like an interaction I had so I was just curious.
    It's just a bad group all together. Whoever the handler is, he runs a shit operation: doped out train wrecks, hidden cameras, dudes lurking in parking lot. Yeah no thanks.

  4. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea what her name is nor do I care.
    Fair, sounds like an interaction I had so I was just curious.

  5. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    Was this Nina??
    Have no idea what her name is nor do I care.

  6. #4673

    Gia. Ad is still on STG. Here is her pic

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Pic or phone number just curious.
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/362648998385

  7. #4672

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Gia was a nice girl, RIP.
    Pic or phone number just curious.

  8. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Philly,

    I really appreciated your review, and it made me want to go and try for myself. Unfortunately I had the opposite experience. I texted about the blonde girl from your review, but was told she was unavailable. Was sent a picture of another girl who looked pretty good too, so I decided to still go for it. I was asking for a ss, and I was told $1. 2, but I was able to negotiate $1. I get the address for crappy motel in Westville, and I say that I will be there in 15-20 min. I arrive 18 min later, and suddenly she ghosted me. I contact from another number while still in the parking lot, and immediately get a response. I set up another date using this different number, and say that I'm not far and should be there in 10 min. I text 9 min later, saying I arrived, and no response at first. I text and call for about 25 min without response. After about 30 min I say I'm about to leave, and finally I get a reply telling me to hold on. Another 15 min go by and finally I get the room number. I go up there, and the room is a total shithole. On top of that, the girl was using old pics so it didn't really look like her. She still looked decent, so I had no problem with continuing the date. However, my spidey senses started to tingle when she told me to get undressed but she wasn't getting undressed herself. I told her to strip and she got down to her underwear and started giving me a BBBJ. After about literally 2 minutes, she says "let me know when you're going to cum", to which I replied "I'm not here for just head". An argument ensued regarding what was agreed upon prior to arrival, namely a full service ss for $1, not a BBBJ for $1. She said she wasn't the person with whom I was texting when arranging the date, and that she doesn't fuck. Also she said that she wasn't girl who was supposed to do the date originally, even though she did look similar to the pictures I was sent. Frustrated and just wanting to get my nut off, I told her ok fine just take your top off and finish the BBBJ, which she did begrudgingly. However, the BBBJ was lackluster at best and not even worth $. 2 let alone $1, which I would never willingly pay anyway. For $1, I can get at least 5 sloppy BBBJ's on bway in Camden or on kenz in Philly. Overall a terrible experience from the Westville crew, and so I cannot recommend.
    Was this Nina??

  9. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Philly,

    I really appreciated your review, and it made me want to go and try for myself. Unfortunately I had the opposite experience. I texted about the blonde girl from your review, but was told she was unavailable. Was sent a picture of another girl who looked pretty good too, so I decided to still go for it. I was asking for a ss, and I was told $1. 2, but I was able to negotiate $1. I get the address for crappy motel in Westville, and I say that I will be there in 15-20 min. I arrive 18 min later, and suddenly she ghosted me. I contact from another number while still in the parking lot, and immediately get a response. I set up another date using this different number, and say that I'm not far and should be there in 10 min. I text 9 min later, saying I arrived, and no response at first. I text and call for about 25 min without response. After about 30 min I say I'm about to leave, and finally I get a reply telling me to hold on. Another 15 min go by and finally I get the room number. I go up there, and the room is a total shithole. On top of that, the girl was using old pics so it didn't really look like her. She still looked decent, so I had no problem with continuing the date. However, my spidey senses started to tingle when she told me to get undressed but she wasn't getting undressed herself. I told her to strip and she got down to her underwear and started giving me a BBBJ. After about literally 2 minutes, she says "let me know when you're going to cum", to which I replied "I'm not here for just head". An argument ensued regarding what was agreed upon prior to arrival, namely a full service ss for $1, not a BBBJ for $1. She said she wasn't the person with whom I was texting when arranging the date, and that she doesn't fuck. Also she said that she wasn't girl who was supposed to do the date originally, even though she did look similar to the pictures I was sent. Frustrated and just wanting to get my nut off, I told her ok fine just take your top off and finish the BBBJ, which she did begrudgingly. However, the BBBJ was lackluster at best and not even worth $. 2 let alone $1, which I would never willingly pay anyway. For $1, I can get at least 5 sloppy BBBJ's on bway in Camden or on kenz in Philly. Overall a terrible experience from the Westville crew, and so I cannot recommend.
    Sorry to hear about your crappy experience. As with all these low end ladies, YEMV. I've certainly had my misses with them over the years.

  10. #4669

    Westville crew

    Hey Philly,

    I really appreciated your review, and it made me want to go and try for myself. Unfortunately I had the opposite experience. I texted about the blonde girl from your review, but was told she was unavailable. Was sent a picture of another girl who looked pretty good too, so I decided to still go for it. I was asking for a ss, and I was told $1. 2, but I was able to negotiate $1. I get the address for crappy motel in Westville, and I say that I will be there in 15-20 min. I arrive 18 min later, and suddenly she ghosted me. I contact from another number while still in the parking lot, and immediately get a response. I set up another date using this different number, and say that I'm not far and should be there in 10 min. I text 9 min later, saying I arrived, and no response at first. I text and call for about 25 min without response. After about 30 min I say I'm about to leave, and finally I get a reply telling me to hold on. Another 15 min go by and finally I get the room number. I go up there, and the room is a total shithole. On top of that, the girl was using old pics so it didn't really look like her. She still looked decent, so I had no problem with continuing the date. However, my spidey senses started to tingle when she told me to get undressed but she wasn't getting undressed herself. I told her to strip and she got down to her underwear and started giving me a BBBJ. After about literally 2 minutes, she says "let me know when you're going to cum", to which I replied "I'm not here for just head". An argument ensued regarding what was agreed upon prior to arrival, namely a full service ss for $1, not a BBBJ for $1. She said she wasn't the person with whom I was texting when arranging the date, and that she doesn't fuck. Also she said that she wasn't girl who was supposed to do the date originally, even though she did look similar to the pictures I was sent. Frustrated and just wanting to get my nut off, I told her ok fine just take your top off and finish the BBBJ, which she did begrudgingly. However, the BBBJ was lackluster at best and not even worth $. 2 let alone $1, which I would never willingly pay anyway. For $1, I can get at least 5 sloppy BBBJ's on bway in Camden or on kenz in Philly. Overall a terrible experience from the Westville crew, and so I cannot recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    There's something about a skinny, skanky girl that I love and the Westville Crew fills that need. Met up with one of the crew members last night who was on my to do list for a while. Texted to see if she was avail for a SS and was told to come on over to their usually hangout. Parked across the highway and walked around. All types of characters roam the parking lot and walkways, including our friends employed by the state, so it doesn't make for an easy walk but when you want something bad you just don't think properly. Pass a lot of dudes making eye contact and just nod and say hey to everyone I pass. Get to the smoke filled room and she is dressed in a tee-shirt and sweats. Room is a bit of a mess and filled with smoke. Ask to use the bathroom and told a friend is in there. If I do not pee, nothing is going to happen so tell her I need to use it. I go in and her friend is just sitting in the tub (no water was running). I cannot see her face due to curtain but can see the back of her head. I just say Hi and do my thing. Come out and she has removed her top to reveal a black bra. Not really sure what they are holding up. She ditches the bra so I place the donation next to the TV. We make small talk about her tats while we continue undressing and move onto the bed. She starts a spirited BBBJ w / lots of spitting and licking of the boys -- she gets into it. After I am good and ready, we switch activities. She gets on her back and spreads her legs. She is shaved with a little 5 o'clock shadow growing in w / nice lips. I don't DATY with these ladies so a little tough to get in there at first. We develop a nice rhythm. She is acting pretty good to get me to finish but that has the opposite effect. We change to doggy and she has a great ass. Great pounding lead to a nice CIP ending. All in all 20 min and I was only way. Will repeat.

    URL: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...h/384125144671.

    Number: 856-514-1905.

  11. #4668
    Gia was a nice girl, RIP.

  12. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    He stated in the post she passed away from an overdose.
    Yes I read that. I was mostly asking if she ended up back at Pop's in Pennsauken and OD'd there?

  13. #4666

    Recommendation

    Any one got any good Avenel recommendations, please pm me.

  14. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Man I was hoping this one turned out differently too. Anyone have any more info on what happened? Was she still over in Pennsauken after detox? PM me if anyone is in the know.
    He stated in the post she passed away from an overdose.

  15. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Damned man. I always hoped she would find a better way out of her addiction and troubles. When you got talking with her and past the troubles, she really didn't want to be living the way she was.
    Man I was hoping this one turned out differently too. Anyone have any more info on what happened? Was she still over in Pennsauken after detox? PM me if anyone is in the know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape