Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 693 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    Are you all getting the ads (Interests) from foreign babes, including Californians, etc? They are basically selling pics. I get 15 or so per day and I have to block them all. Except I usually ask for their hidden pics, then block them. Any way to avoid them?
    All the damn time! South America, Eastern Europe, Philippines, and all over the USA. It's a pain in the ass.

  2. #5392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I fucked several that are this thread that other guys are seeing, but I figure once they are on the thread, they have been discarded.
    I feel I have shared plenty of ntel, again when I am done. LOL.

  3. #5391

    Brazilians, Venezuelans, etc

    Are you all getting the ads (Interests) from foreign babes, including Californians, etc? They are basically selling pics. I get 15 or so per day and I have to block them all. Except I usually ask for their hidden pics, then block them. Any way to avoid them?

  4. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Especially bro with one post.

    Anyone else check this thread, and are happy they don't find there current SB's listed.

    I mean I know they are fucking other dudes, as I am fucking other ladies. Still glad not to see them here LOL.

    At least until I am done with them.
    Actually, I fucked several that are this thread that other guys are seeing, but I figure once they are on the thread, they have been discarded.

  5. #5389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    You don't just give out the number to a "semi pro". There number isn't just thrown up online for anyone to call.
    Especially bro with one post.

    Anyone else check this thread, and are happy they don't find there current SB's listed.

    I mean I know they are fucking other dudes, as I am fucking other ladies. Still glad not to see them here LOL.

    At least until I am done with them.

  6. #5388
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    No chance.
    You don't just give out the number to a "semi pro". There number isn't just thrown up online for anyone to call.

  7. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That is what I do, just run a search for my "criteria" then when the results come up, I briefly glance at the pictures and click like if they aren't ugly. There are some that "too busy" to pay attention to anyone that doesn't text them. I don't want those anyway, but many actually go through and view my profile. They then either like me or message me (or simply ignore me). Yes, I go through my likes and see who actually liked me AND actually looked at my profile and contact those. The other trick, which also works for people that haven't paid for a subscription is to give access to your private photos to people you're interested in whether they ask for them or not. That way, they get a message from you and will at least look at your profile.
    Iuf.

    I do the same. Not scanning for pussy on your "Who viewed, liked and favorited you" lists just seems crazy. I leverage those lists well. I also share pics with someone I am very interested in and if she gives me an indication that she wants to proceed. I will then debate paying for the membership and renewing. This has worked pretty well for me in the past.

  8. #5386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk206  [View Original Post]
    PM her number I'm interested I live right up the street in Burien and would love a local hookup.
    No chance.

  9. #5385
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I guess you just favorite them directly from the results list, meaning without clicking into their profile first.

    If so, it seems some "girls" follow the same strategy as sometimes I get to be "favorited" without my profile being viewed. 70% of the time they are scam "girls". The remaining are legit girls but so far I have not hooked up with any, because they lose interest once they read my profile and realized I want to fuck their brains out.

    When that happened, I get favorited without my profile being viewed if "her" profile is new, I don't bite right away. I wait as they are usually scam profiles that would be eventually erased. If they stay around after a couple of weeks then I might engage.
    Yes. That is what I do, just run a search for my "criteria" then when the results come up, I briefly glance at the pictures and click like if they aren't ugly. There are some that "too busy" to pay attention to anyone that doesn't text them. I don't want those anyway, but many actually go through and view my profile. They then either like me or message me (or simply ignore me). Yes, I go through my likes and see who actually liked me AND actually looked at my profile and contact those. The other trick, which also works for people that haven't paid for a subscription is to give access to your private photos to people you're interested in whether they ask for them or not. That way, they get a message from you and will at least look at your profile.

  10. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's REALLY funny. I usually do a search and then simply favorite everyone that shows up in the results. From there, I see who bites (by contacting me). As I favorited everyone in the results, I saw her photo and skipped over her, she's just ugly.
    Interesting, I guess you just favorite them directly from the results list, meaning without clicking into their profile first.

    If so, it seems some "girls" follow the same strategy as sometimes I get to be "favorited" without my profile being viewed. 70% of the time they are scam "girls". The remaining are legit girls but so far I have not hooked up with any, because they lose interest once they read my profile and realized I want to fuck their brains out.

    When that happened, I get favorited without my profile being viewed if "her" profile is new, I don't bite right away. I wait as they are usually scam profiles that would be eventually erased. If they stay around after a couple of weeks then I might engage.

  11. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Fun big boobed, Latin mama, always done to run and jump in my bed, when, I call. Good back up for when other plans fail.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-12db962b4497
    PM her number I'm interested I live right up the street in Burien and would love a local hookup.

  12. #5382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    The only reason I even had a conversation with her is because she's not very good looking and I figured I might be able to set up a quick cheap pump and dump.
    Sure Bronco, sure.

  13. #5381
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's REALLY funny. I usually do a search and then simply favorite everyone that shows up in the results. From there, I see who bites (by contacting me). As I favorited everyone in the results, I saw her photo and skipped over her, she's just ugly.
    The only reason I even had a conversation with her is because she's not very good looking and I figured I might be able to set up a quick cheap pump and dump.

  14. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    That's REALLY funny. I usually do a search and then simply favorite everyone that shows up in the results. From there, I see who bites (by contacting me). As I favorited everyone in the results, I saw her photo and skipped over her, she's just ugly.

  15. #5379

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape