Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 10390
-
01-22-22 14:04 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 120Best of SA
There's a lot girls that quickly realize SA isn't for them. Usually girl next door types that want to try new things.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
There's also many that just want dinner, drinks, and dick. Doesn't even bother press for a PPM.
Nowadays I just monitor the thread to see who to avoid. Trading intel is fun though.
-
01-22-22 04:26 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 503Actually, it has been the opposite with me. I guess because I am not looking just to fuck. I am looking for actual fuckfests, I have found lots of gems on SA but they are not usually the well known girls. It actually requires some effort. Reading their profiles and building some rapport before you even mentioned anything sexual. But make no mistake, I have found many ATM girls that were never mentioned here, just by playing the game.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 20:06 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 330All the damn time! South America, Eastern Europe, Philippines, and all over the USA. It's a pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 19:50 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 2938I feel I have shared plenty of ntel, again when I am done. LOL.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:22 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 124Brazilians, Venezuelans, etc
Are you all getting the ads (Interests) from foreign babes, including Californians, etc? They are basically selling pics. I get 15 or so per day and I have to block them all. Except I usually ask for their hidden pics, then block them. Any way to avoid them?
-
01-20-22 17:31 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 1544Actually, I fucked several that are this thread that other guys are seeing, but I figure once they are on the thread, they have been discarded.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 12:45 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 2938Especially bro with one post.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Anyone else check this thread, and are happy they don't find there current SB's listed.
I mean I know they are fucking other dudes, as I am fucking other ladies. Still glad not to see them here LOL.
At least until I am done with them.
-
01-19-22 15:35 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 1544You don't just give out the number to a "semi pro". There number isn't just thrown up online for anyone to call.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 12:26 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 2184Iuf.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I do the same. Not scanning for pussy on your "Who viewed, liked and favorited you" lists just seems crazy. I leverage those lists well. I also share pics with someone I am very interested in and if she gives me an indication that she wants to proceed. I will then debate paying for the membership and renewing. This has worked pretty well for me in the past.
-
01-19-22 10:58 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 2938No chance.
Originally Posted by Jk206
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:41 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. That is what I do, just run a search for my "criteria" then when the results come up, I briefly glance at the pictures and click like if they aren't ugly. There are some that "too busy" to pay attention to anyone that doesn't text them. I don't want those anyway, but many actually go through and view my profile. They then either like me or message me (or simply ignore me). Yes, I go through my likes and see who actually liked me AND actually looked at my profile and contact those. The other trick, which also works for people that haven't paid for a subscription is to give access to your private photos to people you're interested in whether they ask for them or not. That way, they get a message from you and will at least look at your profile.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 06:54 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 503Interesting, I guess you just favorite them directly from the results list, meaning without clicking into their profile first.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
If so, it seems some "girls" follow the same strategy as sometimes I get to be "favorited" without my profile being viewed. 70% of the time they are scam "girls". The remaining are legit girls but so far I have not hooked up with any, because they lose interest once they read my profile and realized I want to fuck their brains out.
When that happened, I get favorited without my profile being viewed if "her" profile is new, I don't bite right away. I wait as they are usually scam profiles that would be eventually erased. If they stay around after a couple of weeks then I might engage.
-
01-19-22 06:00 #5383Regular Member

Posts: 2PM her number I'm interested I live right up the street in Burien and would love a local hookup.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:40 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 2938Sure Bronco, sure.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:51 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 330The only reason I even had a conversation with her is because she's not very good looking and I figured I might be able to set up a quick cheap pump and dump.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





