Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 732 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6243
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    The easiest way I've gotten woman off SA for free is dates at encore casino. Everything there is free for me anyway since I'm a gambler and its all I do. So we go to the nice restaurant, rooms free and I gamble roulette. I just give the illusion I'm throwing all this money around when I'm not, let them pick some roulette numbers while there drinking to make them feel important and it just goes from there. Encore casino is the best place for SA dates, most of these woman are looking for a high class, luxury night out and there's no place that can provide that illusion than the casino especially if your a gambler and gained free comps for hotels, restaurants or you have casino money from playing you just use your comp dollars, doesn't cost you a penny and its the safest place to meet woman for the 1st time, security and cameras everywhere, so no one is going to try and rob or scam or set you up because that shit ain't going to fly at the casino.
    I wonder if we have rubbed elbows before at the roulette table at encore LOL. Sadly I am a natural loser when it comes to gambling. =(.

  2. #6242

    I have some UTRs I can share and DTF SDmeet girls

    I haven't been on SA in a while but have met quite a few through sugardaddymeet. I have 4 girls in the general Boston area that are just DTF all around $350 per meet. Need some variety so if anyone wants to trade some numbers these girls are okay with me sharing. Send me a PM.

  3. #6241
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Basically incentives to get people back to the casino where they can lose more money. I wouldn't advise developing a gambling habit LOL. Believe me, you will be paying for it. You just may not realize it.
    Exactly, I'm not advocating a gambling habit, I myself personally gamble every night and its my thing and use that as a way to get my dates on SA. Just telling my story. But yes I'd rather gamble my money and get free pussy than have to pay for it if I can on a casino date.

  4. #6240

    No such thing as a free lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a good arrangement. I am not much of a gambler, so I don't know casinos well, so forgive my ignorance, but what are "comp dollars"?
    Basically incentives to get people back to the casino where they can lose more money. I wouldn't advise developing a gambling habit LOL. Believe me, you will be paying for it. You just may not realize it.

  5. #6239
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    The easiest way I've gotten woman off SA for free is dates at encore casino. Everything there is free for me anyway since I'm a gambler and its all I do. So we go to the nice restaurant, rooms free and I gamble roulette. I just give the illusion I'm throwing all this money around when I'm not, let them pick some roulette numbers while there drinking to make them feel important and it just goes from there. Encore casino is the best place for SA dates, most of these woman are looking for a high class, luxury night out and there's no place that can provide that illusion than the casino especially if your a gambler and gained free comps for hotels, restaurants or you have casino money from playing you just use your comp dollars, doesn't cost you a penny and its the safest place to meet woman for the 1st time, security and cameras everywhere, so no one is going to try and rob or scam or set you up because that shit ain't going to fly at the casino.
    That sounds like a good arrangement. I am not much of a gambler, so I don't know casinos well, so forgive my ignorance, but what are "comp dollars"?

  6. #6238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    Did you offer her 200? She isn't 400 quality in my world but this explains why they keep asking and getting outrageous donations.

  7. #6237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    Damn, that's my type. What's her original price since you had to go down to 400.

  8. #6236

    Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    That is fair. I am not a dick, I think (or at least I hope), but also don't do it frequently. Maybe once a year every for a month I will look. I do try to be direct to not waste my time, and essentially message them saying that I like their profile and mention a m&g in my first message. Swap phone numbers within the next few messages, and then kinda treat them like vanilla dates at least when we are out.
    The easiest way I've gotten woman off SA for free is dates at encore casino. Everything there is free for me anyway since I'm a gambler and its all I do. So we go to the nice restaurant, rooms free and I gamble roulette. I just give the illusion I'm throwing all this money around when I'm not, let them pick some roulette numbers while there drinking to make them feel important and it just goes from there. Encore casino is the best place for SA dates, most of these woman are looking for a high class, luxury night out and there's no place that can provide that illusion than the casino especially if your a gambler and gained free comps for hotels, restaurants or you have casino money from playing you just use your comp dollars, doesn't cost you a penny and its the safest place to meet woman for the 1st time, security and cameras everywhere, so no one is going to try and rob or scam or set you up because that shit ain't going to fly at the casino.

  9. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    Early 50's, pulled one from SA for free. Still see every week or two. She wanted a third, have added three separate women to our play time, all free. Have seen the three alone and in 3 somes all free.

    This didn't happen right away. I went through my share of poor to bad experiences, but it is a game of numbers, relationships, don't be a dick, and luck.

    Pursue those that seem decent, stay away from the fakes, pros and women that want something and not give anything in return. Experience with SA taught me to weed quickly and patience brought me an awesome sugar baby.
    That is fair. I am not a dick, I think (or at least I hope), but also don't do it frequently. Maybe once a year every for a month I will look. I do try to be direct to not waste my time, and essentially message them saying that I like their profile and mention a m&g in my first message. Swap phone numbers within the next few messages, and then kinda treat them like vanilla dates at least when we are out.

  10. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    Hate the tattoos. Otherwise her thickness looks fun.

  11. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    Early 50's, pulled one from SA for free. Still see every week or two. She wanted a third, have added three separate women to our play time, all free. Have seen the three alone and in 3 somes all free.

    This didn't happen right away. I went through my share of poor to bad experiences, but it is a game of numbers, relationships, don't be a dick, and luck.

    Pursue those that seem decent, stay away from the fakes, pros and women that want something and not give anything in return. Experience with SA taught me to weed quickly and patience brought me an awesome sugar baby.
    The key thing you wrote is don't be a dick. Honestly I do think kindness goes a long way with the normal non pro girls.

  12. #6232

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    Late 20's going after 20's. Haven't pulled anyone for free. Maybe I am ugly LOL. But I am regularly asked that why I am on SA instead of vanilla dating.
    Early 50's, pulled one from SA for free. Still see every week or two. She wanted a third, have added three separate women to our play time, all free. Have seen the three alone and in 3 somes all free.

    This didn't happen right away. I went through my share of poor to bad experiences, but it is a game of numbers, relationships, don't be a dick, and luck.

    Pursue those that seem decent, stay away from the fakes, pros and women that want something and not give anything in return. Experience with SA taught me to weed quickly and patience brought me an awesome sugar baby.

  13. #6231
    A lot. I've seen SA girls on Bumble and Hinge as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    Honestly (I think this was discussed here earlier) but the # of girls I have seen on seeking and then on tinder etc. I wonder how many guys in vanilla relationships (especially the ones they meet online) are getting unwillingly getting cucked by their gfs SD from SA.

  14. #6230
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you're fine haha -- a lot of this is luck as well as individual preferences. I'm pretty sure I could have a vanilla legit gf but I don't think she would be in my preferred age group and looks category that I do get in an SB, which doesn't happen often.
    Honestly (I think this was discussed here earlier) but the # of girls I have seen on seeking and then on tinder etc. I wonder how many guys in vanilla relationships (especially the ones they meet online) are getting unwillingly getting cucked by their gfs SD from SA.

  15. #6229

    Bostongirl28

    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1642559723046.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape