Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5269

    Top agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your awesome city and would prefer an agency, over a few LC options. Would someone mind letting me know the top 5 ones to check out, all I see are provider names / abbreviations.

    Happy to point you in the right direction if you're down south in return.
    I mostly use MA, modelingave. escortbook.com. I find reviews here and pick by that and body type.

    Ecechicago.com is pretty good too.

  2. #5268

    High end escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    What are some reputable high end escort agencies? And what's the going price these days for an hour?
    Best I can tell from TER this one is legit. They got one chick coming to Chicago at $2 k / hr. Never partook so I can't say much beyond that.

    https://www.thecelebritymodels.com/

  3. #5267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid999  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday and I had a great session. Very pretty and totally submissive. Followed instructions completely as she's new to the business. Every thing I asked her to do was complied and a little more. Gives really good bed so I can say Her oral skills are wholesome. She can take a good pounding and keeps going without complains. I think she has one of the prettiest faces compared to most of the girls in the business. I had a great 90 minutes and I'm sensing she will be a keeper.
    She a euro or American?

  4. #5266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your awesome city and would prefer an agency, over a few LC options. Would someone mind letting me know the top 5 ones to check out, all I see are provider names / abbreviations.

    Happy to point you in the right direction if you're down south in return.
    Top 3 in my opinion.

    https://www.ecechicago.com/

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/

  5. #5265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in your awesome city and would prefer an agency, over a few LC options. Would someone mind letting me know the top 5 ones to check out, all I see are provider names / abbreviations.

    Happy to point you in the right direction if you're down south in return.
    My 2 favorites are these, but screening may be difficult.

    Referred to as 262 on this forum: https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/models.

    Referred to as MA on this forum: https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models and The Socialites (at EliteSecretCa) / Twitter for daily schedule.

  6. #5264

    Agency Names?

    I'll be in your awesome city and would prefer an agency, over a few LC options. Would someone mind letting me know the top 5 ones to check out, all I see are provider names / abbreviations.

    Happy to point you in the right direction if you're down south in return.

  7. #5263

    High End Escorts

    What are some reputable high end escort agencies? And what's the going price these days for an hour?

  8. #5262
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #5261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Talking about this stuff is dumb guys, one of those great lose-lose-lose situations.

    The agencies get pissed and will start cracking down on the girls.

    The girls get a reputation for not being safe.

    The guys that don't do BBFS will avoid these girls.

    The guys that do want BBFS are going to run into girls that are watching out for this behavior.

    Everyone loses by talking about this, let's just stop.
    I agree with you. Senior guys know how to let each other know about BBFS without blasting agency girls name on here. It's not good for the girl they get kicked out of agency and we get blacklisted. I have had BBFS with many agency girls and most of them offer either for upcharge or YMMV no charge.

  10. #5260
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #5259

    Altogether possible

    I've had similar experiences. My point in sharing is that it happens more often than you think. Though, admittedly, Elsi does not seem that type.

    Dude is one lucky son of a gun given the quality of women.

    For me, you could substitute Kylie (YWSM) for his escapades with Brooke.

    His experience with Elsi is similar to what happened with Katherina (MA) the first time I saw her (pre manmades) in the first 10 minutes. But never offered after that first visit.

    Of recent, one of the local hotter 262 gals gave me BBFS for one pop.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985  [View Original Post]
    Seldom do I post but thought it's time to share some reviews as I've been in the hobby for past 3 years now trying different agencies and girls. I tend to like them in the 18-25 yrs age range. Will start to post more reviews on the girls I've seen but for now here's reviews on Brooke, Elsi and Inna.

    Brooke:

    Formerly Leah at MCE and then indy as Brooke. Not sure if was truly indy but seems to no longer be working or responding to emails. Great provider as others have noted. Offered BBJCIM, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA. Never asked for Greek but got impression that was also on the table no up charge. Very GFE and great DFK. She could come off as a little shy at first but opens up after a little conversation but also understands you're here not to just talk. Very submissive provider. I had seen her a few times at MCE and then 4-5 times when she went "indy" as Brooke. First time I saw her as Brooke was a great session, lots of DFK and passion. Ended up doing some slip and slide bare back and she was very wet and getting into it. So much so that the tip def slipped in and ultimately next thing I know it's all BBFS from there in multiple positions. After that, every time I would see her was BBFS with no up charge.

    Elsi:

    Saw her a few times last year when she went by another name but same agency at modelingave.

  12. #5258

    Chloe Chi and Chloe Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    So many posts here do not differentiate between which Chloe they are talking about from MA. Lots of praise but can someone give a rundown comparing and contrasting the two?
    I have seen both, been awhile.

    Most of the time, people are talking about Chloe Chi.

    Chi is more petite and is known to be kinda wild in a session. Love has incredible large tits, man-made but done very realistic. She knows they are a huge part of why I was there and offers them generously.

    Both are going to give you a good time with BBBJ and CFS.

  13. #5257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Chloe's at MA

    So many posts here do not differentiate between which Chloe they are talking about from MA. Lots of praise but can someone give a rundown comparing and contrasting the two?

  14. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Zoey is Kylie from YWSM. Just go see her there. Cheaper too. She told me she was working for Michelles too when I saw her but she didn't get much work. At the time I didn't know why but then I checked the site. The pics aren't very good (makes her look she has a horse face) and the prices are higher. She's got kind hard implants but other than that she's a smokeshow. Total hot tan 20's MILF action. Good oral and if you hit it off with her (which took until my 2nd visit) she warms up. Still never too GFE-ish (like she doesn't get up to say goodbye when you leave or anything) but she's definitely one of the better girls around (IMHO).
    YMMV but, I did basically whatever I wanted with her. Total GFE. Even took her to the beach a few times. Fun girl.

  15. #5255

    Zoey is Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    You may be right. The older I get its harder to judge age. Could be 40. Definitely love her attitude though. Wish my all time favorite from Michelle's would return. That would be Mandy but that was years ago. Another one I am curious about is Zoey. Looks hot. But I think I have read some mixed reviews about her from other services she has worked for.
    Zoey is Kylie from YWSM. Just go see her there. Cheaper too. She told me she was working for Michelles too when I saw her but she didn't get much work. At the time I didn't know why but then I checked the site. The pics aren't very good (makes her look she has a horse face) and the prices are higher. She's got kind hard implants but other than that she's a smokeshow. Total hot tan 20's MILF action. Good oral and if you hit it off with her (which took until my 2nd visit) she warms up. Still never too GFE-ish (like she doesn't get up to say goodbye when you leave or anything) but she's definitely one of the better girls around (IMHO).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape