Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #994

    Af

    Does anyone remember assfinders.com?

  2. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I love in a group of guys doing illegal things your pride insists that you try to be the coolest guy. Hate to break it to you, it isn't working.

    If you have any other "expertise" and your false sense of ego just can't let you keep your shit to yourself, I suggest you take it to the forum for shit talkers. Consider this thread of it closed.
    Great advice considering it coming from a self-proclaimed fool. Impressive.

  3. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I love in a group of guys doing illegal things your pride insists that you try to be the coolest guy. Hate to break it to you, it isn't working.

    If you have any other "expertise" and your false sense of ego just can't let you keep your shit to yourself, I suggest you take it to the forum for shit talkers. Consider this thread of it closed.
    Another thread closed looks familiar.

  4. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    Piper is real, and this ad is accurate with current pics. I see her fairly often. She posts nearly everyday for a couple years now. She frequently travels to Chicago to work, and some other cities, but she's based here in St Louis.

    Not sure how you're getting all those other links? Lloyd.
    She looks EXTREMELY skinny now, is she still that way? Her face just looks. Different. Like drugs have gotten to her- quickly.

  5. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    BoilerWelder is right so that probably explains a lot. Discretion is paramount here. Thanks for all the suggestions. If / When it ever works out I'll report back.
    If it is a matter of not wanting to have charges that show "xyz motel" on your CC statement, I can totally understand that. Maybe use cash to purchase a Visa Gift card and use that at a decent hotel, if that is preferred? Just a thought.

    Otherwise, the Ivy off Old Olive Street Road is closest, but the three notels off Watson are only about 5 min farther away. Your call.

  6. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Right, nothing in your detail except what not to do. I never said it was a foolproof way. Keep on knocking on random citizens' doors chasing hookers. Darwin has a way of dealing with stragglers.
    Lmao I love in a group of guys doing illegal things your pride insists that you try to be the coolest guy. Hate to break it to you, it isn't working.

    If you have any other "expertise" and your false sense of ego just can't let you keep your shit to yourself, I suggest you take it to the forum for shit talkers. Consider this thread of it closed.

  7. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Lol You'll be fine. Appreciate the more detailed info rather than just continuing to be a dick about it. I scoped the neighborhood, plenty of people in and around the house I was going to. I wasn't concerned.

    Your approach still has risk even after you go inside. There isn't a foolproof way, just eliminate as much risk as possible.
    Right, nothing in your detail except what not to do. I never said it was a foolproof way. Keep on knocking on random citizens' doors chasing hookers. Darwin has a way of dealing with stragglers.

  8. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the ad poster or yourself? That was about as a dumb of a move as I've ever heard. I wouldn't knock on a stranger's door under any circumstances. Even when I was a greenhorn twenty something kid learning the hobby.

    Had they wanted to do something to you they would have, don't flatter yourself you're not that intimidating, especially making a move like that. You obviously are slow on street knowledge, they could've let you into the house and did what they had to do. Unless you're a stunt double for Jet Li, or ex special forces Liam Neeson skilled you can't handle two or three armed thugs.

    You better learn how to carry yourself out here and you better learn pdq. Or stick to the upscale masseuses and AMP's.
    Lol You'll be fine. Appreciate the more detailed info rather than just continuing to be a dick about it. I scoped the neighborhood, plenty of people in and around the house I was going to. I wasn't concerned.

    Your approach still has risk even after you go inside. There isn't a foolproof way, just eliminate as much risk as possible.

  9. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    We all take a risk each time we play this game. While most providers have met me at the door before I could knock, I've knocked. Please, share with us your technique for knowing for certain what's on the other side of the door? I appreciate the op sharing the experience, wish there was more info since the ad is predictably down now. Sadly I always assume that there's someone behind the door that wants to take my money. So far I've been able to avoid the two or three armed thugs jumping me. I have had a pimp / boyfriend try to shake me down.
    You sound cynical but that's cool, wtvr. I never said I knew what was on the other side of a door, I said that it's naive to waltz up to a stranger's door and knock. And I added that it's even more naive to assume that they had bad intentions but backed down after being confronted with such a "formidable" presence.

    Stl. Has the same tired girls on these sites, very rarely do you see a legit newbie. You have to be mindful of new providers. Wait until they have a proven track record or get a facetime. Even call and speak in person if necessary.

    Always go early and drive by. They usually want a txt when getting close. Contact her and tell her your close while observing from a detached location, usually that's when if there's a pimp he'll leave right before you get there. Sometimes you'll see a trick leaving, which is a deal breaker for me in itself. Otherwise tell her your outside and to meet you at the door. If she can't come to the door and wave me up I'm not going in.

    Have your money already separated, preferably in your shirt pocket leave your wallet outside. I usually carry a representative of my blade collection. For any reason, Immediately ask to use the bathroom. If it checks out have fun. Most girls will always have some protection muscle within shouting distance, that's not really an issue.

  10. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the ad poster or yourself? That was about as a dumb of a move as I've ever heard. I wouldn't knock on a stranger's door under any circumstances. Even when I was a greenhorn twenty something kid learning the hobby.

    Had they wanted to do something to you they would have, don't flatter yourself you're not that intimidating, especially making a move like that. You obviously are slow on street knowledge, they could've let you into the house and did what they had to do. Unless you're a stunt double for Jet Li, or ex special forces Liam Neeson skilled you can't handle two or three armed thugs.

    You better learn how to carry yourself out here and you better learn pdq. Or stick to the upscale masseuses and AMP's.
    We all take a risk each time we play this game. While most providers have met me at the door before I could knock, I've knocked. Please, share with us your technique for knowing for certain what's on the other side of the door? I appreciate the op sharing the experience, wish there was more info since the ad is predictably down now. Sadly I always assume that there's someone behind the door that wants to take my money. So far I've been able to avoid the two or three armed thugs jumping me. I have had a pimp / boyfriend try to shake me down.

  11. #984

    Notel question

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    BoilerWelder is right so that probably explains a lot. Discretion is paramount here. Thanks for all the suggestions. If / When it ever works out I'll report back.

  12. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    There are a couple on Watson rd. Otherwise the north Lindbergh area. There's also a super8 on rock rd in st. Ann. If you're looking for something in that immediate neighborhood I don't think there are any.

  13. #982

    Lmao! Nice try?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this ad for a bit this morning, negation went fine, no red flags went off, they gave me the address and just asked that I let them know when I'm close. Even messaged with them on Snap and they sent a picture. Decent house in a decent neighborhood in Florissant. Knocked on the door, younger AA answered the door and asked if I needed something. LOL Looked him in the face and said I guess I have the wrong address and smiled. He closed the door.

    Don't know what the intention was but thankfully I carry myself in a way that shows I can handle myself so if they meant to start trouble, it didn't happen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73642325
    Are you referring to the ad poster or yourself? That was about as a dumb of a move as I've ever heard. I wouldn't knock on a stranger's door under any circumstances. Even when I was a greenhorn twenty something kid learning the hobby.

    Had they wanted to do something to you they would have, don't flatter yourself you're not that intimidating, especially making a move like that. You obviously are slow on street knowledge, they could've let you into the house and did what they had to do. Unless you're a stunt double for Jet Li, or ex special forces Liam Neeson skilled you can't handle two or three armed thugs.

    You better learn how to carry yourself out here and you better learn pdq. Or stick to the upscale masseuses and AMP's.

  14. #981

    Notel Near Galleria

    The day you find a notel in the Galleria area in Creve Couer is the same day you will see streetwalkers on Brentwood. Uh, not going to happen. The previously mentioned Ivy notel on Lindbergh is closest unless you want to use that cc in a nice hotel. Otherwise, the garage parking lot. Oh, by the way, I peeped a couple taking it level 2 in the Sam's Club parking lot. I started to toot my car horn, LOL. I decided to live and let live.

  15. #980

    Nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyHot  [View Original Post]
    "You mean that is wrong? Someone should have told me". George Costanza.
    I love that someone created a profile for the express purpose of dropping this Seinfeld quote into the conversation. Brilliant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape