Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1309
-
02-03-22 11:45 #994Banned Member

Posts: 30Af
Does anyone remember assfinders.com?
-
01-19-22 18:01 #993Senior Member

Posts: 159Great advice considering it coming from a self-proclaimed fool. Impressive.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:16 #992Senior Member

Posts: 124Another thread closed looks familiar.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:09 #991Senior Member

Posts: 418She looks EXTREMELY skinny now, is she still that way? Her face just looks. Different. Like drugs have gotten to her- quickly.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:14 #990Senior Member

Posts: 316If it is a matter of not wanting to have charges that show "xyz motel" on your CC statement, I can totally understand that. Maybe use cash to purchase a Visa Gift card and use that at a decent hotel, if that is preferred? Just a thought.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
Otherwise, the Ivy off Old Olive Street Road is closest, but the three notels off Watson are only about 5 min farther away. Your call.
-
01-19-22 10:52 #989Senior Member

Posts: 243Lmao I love in a group of guys doing illegal things your pride insists that you try to be the coolest guy. Hate to break it to you, it isn't working.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
If you have any other "expertise" and your false sense of ego just can't let you keep your shit to yourself, I suggest you take it to the forum for shit talkers. Consider this thread of it closed.
-
01-19-22 09:28 #988Senior Member

Posts: 159Right, nothing in your detail except what not to do. I never said it was a foolproof way. Keep on knocking on random citizens' doors chasing hookers. Darwin has a way of dealing with stragglers.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 06:48 #987Senior Member

Posts: 243Lol You'll be fine. Appreciate the more detailed info rather than just continuing to be a dick about it. I scoped the neighborhood, plenty of people in and around the house I was going to. I wasn't concerned.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
Your approach still has risk even after you go inside. There isn't a foolproof way, just eliminate as much risk as possible.
-
01-18-22 23:34 #986Senior Member

Posts: 159You sound cynical but that's cool, wtvr. I never said I knew what was on the other side of a door, I said that it's naive to waltz up to a stranger's door and knock. And I added that it's even more naive to assume that they had bad intentions but backed down after being confronted with such a "formidable" presence.
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
Stl. Has the same tired girls on these sites, very rarely do you see a legit newbie. You have to be mindful of new providers. Wait until they have a proven track record or get a facetime. Even call and speak in person if necessary.
Always go early and drive by. They usually want a txt when getting close. Contact her and tell her your close while observing from a detached location, usually that's when if there's a pimp he'll leave right before you get there. Sometimes you'll see a trick leaving, which is a deal breaker for me in itself. Otherwise tell her your outside and to meet you at the door. If she can't come to the door and wave me up I'm not going in.
Have your money already separated, preferably in your shirt pocket leave your wallet outside. I usually carry a representative of my blade collection. For any reason, Immediately ask to use the bathroom. If it checks out have fun. Most girls will always have some protection muscle within shouting distance, that's not really an issue.
-
01-18-22 12:38 #985Senior Member

Posts: 237We all take a risk each time we play this game. While most providers have met me at the door before I could knock, I've knocked. Please, share with us your technique for knowing for certain what's on the other side of the door? I appreciate the op sharing the experience, wish there was more info since the ad is predictably down now. Sadly I always assume that there's someone behind the door that wants to take my money. So far I've been able to avoid the two or three armed thugs jumping me. I have had a pimp / boyfriend try to shake me down.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:04 #984Senior Member

Posts: 53Notel question
BoilerWelder is right so that probably explains a lot. Discretion is paramount here. Thanks for all the suggestions. If / When it ever works out I'll report back.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:54 #983Senior Member

Posts: 159There are a couple on Watson rd. Otherwise the north Lindbergh area. There's also a super8 on rock rd in st. Ann. If you're looking for something in that immediate neighborhood I don't think there are any.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:35 #982Senior Member

Posts: 159Lmao! Nice try?
Are you referring to the ad poster or yourself? That was about as a dumb of a move as I've ever heard. I wouldn't knock on a stranger's door under any circumstances. Even when I was a greenhorn twenty something kid learning the hobby.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
Had they wanted to do something to you they would have, don't flatter yourself you're not that intimidating, especially making a move like that. You obviously are slow on street knowledge, they could've let you into the house and did what they had to do. Unless you're a stunt double for Jet Li, or ex special forces Liam Neeson skilled you can't handle two or three armed thugs.
You better learn how to carry yourself out here and you better learn pdq. Or stick to the upscale masseuses and AMP's.
-
01-17-22 18:26 #981Senior Member

Posts: 687Notel Near Galleria
The day you find a notel in the Galleria area in Creve Couer is the same day you will see streetwalkers on Brentwood. Uh, not going to happen. The previously mentioned Ivy notel on Lindbergh is closest unless you want to use that cc in a nice hotel. Otherwise, the garage parking lot. Oh, by the way, I peeped a couple taking it level 2 in the Sam's Club parking lot. I started to toot my car horn, LOL. I decided to live and let live.
-
01-17-22 16:58 #980Senior Member

Posts: 35Nailed it
I love that someone created a profile for the express purpose of dropping this Seinfeld quote into the conversation. Brilliant.
Originally Posted by FrankyHot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





